Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Marcia Cross..

was on Melrose Place.

Last night was hilarious! The restaurant bit had me dyin' as well as the abstinence club scene. BWAH!!

Diss, I think you are right about the plot, and I think Bree's husband is gay, but there are all sorts of theories over at TWOP. LOL
Old 11-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
was on Melrose Place.

Last night was hilarious! The restaurant bit had me dyin' as well as the abstinence club scene. BWAH!!

Diss, I think you are right about the plot, and I think Bree's husband is gay, but there are all sorts of theories over at TWOP. LOL
what's TWOP??

Yeah - I was thinking the gay thing....but again, who knows?

And the abstinence club thing was SO funny....but it looks like obnoxious mom-in-law is suspicious of the gardner...and it looked as though someone walks in on them in the next ep...should be interesting...
Old 11-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
what's TWOP??

Yeah - I was thinking the gay thing....but again, who knows?

And the abstinence club thing was SO funny....but it looks like obnoxious mom-in-law is suspicious of the gardner...and it looked as though someone walks in on them in the next ep...should be interesting...
TWOP is televisionwithoutpity.com, a site I spend way too much time posting at, on the Gilmore Girls, Alias, & Lost boards. Read their recaps, they'll make you spit stuff at your computer screen.

I think I'm the only one in the world who doesn't completely love Desperate Housewives. I've seen every episode (although I missed the first half hour last night, watching Arrested Development), and I like it- but I don't think it's the greatest thing ever. I did love last week when Lynette turned her kids into slave labor to calm them down.

Marcia Cross looked smoking hot in her undies, though! I was impressed!
Old 11-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Marcia Cross

It is great to see her in this type of show again. I loved her on Melrose, even coming back from the dead! I was crazy addicted to that show and DH is becoming a top guilty pleasure!

Diss, your theory is interesting. I wonder if the Dad made the son THINK he did something to the baby when in reality he didn't. That Dad is the evil one IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Last night's show was rather risque, I must say. The scrotum bit had me on the floor. I? Love Marcia Cross.

My theory is that Zach killed the baby and Mary Alice covered it up. But I don't think it was her husbands baby, she had an affair and got pregnant. Just the musings of someone who used to watch Melrose Place, Dynasty, Knots Landing, and Dallas.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up Agree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
I think I'm the only one in the world who doesn't completely love Desperate Housewives.
I like the show, but I'm obsessed with Lost. Josh Holloway alone is enough to keep me obsessed. Hehe. Is it Wednesday yet?! It's Sawyer's ep!!

I heard on the radio that Marcia is almost 44. Sheebus, I'm only 28 and she made me feel like a cow. LOL I hope I can look like that at her age.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I like the show, but I'm obsessed with Lost. Josh Holloway alone is enough to keep me obsessed. Hehe. Is it Wednesday yet?! It's Sawyer's ep!!
Sawyer's grown on me so much in the last couple of weeks. I can't wait for Wednesday, I think he's the only one left that I'm really excited to learn about. Maybe Hurley. Claire, I guess. But she's been completely out of sight for the last two episodes.

Josh Holloway IS hot. I'm looking forward to him bloodied. Hopefully he'll get a punch back in, although this group smackdown in the preview screams HoYay! to me.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Josh....sigh.....LOL

Yes, he is smokin' hot. Plus, he's Southern!! That Georgia accent is real. Hehe. Next week, with him in the blue shirt...forget it, I'm a goner. Floppy hair, stubble, Southern accent, wise-a$$....yep, he's mine, step off. LMAO!!

Old 11-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I think Bree's husband is gay, but there are all sorts of theories over at TWOP.
I don't know... he seemed pretty enthusiastic about the idea of the female sex surrogate. If they had mentioned the surrogate would be male, I'd be more inclined to think he's gay.

Anyway, I have a few theories...

A. He wants to watch Bree having sex with another woman
B. He wants to act out some kind of S&M-type situation
C. He has some really weird and obscure fetish that he wants to act out (like the CSI episode about "furries")

The first theory seems somewhat clichéd though, so I'd be surprised if it turns out to be that.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
I don't know... he seemed pretty enthusiastic about the idea of the female sex surrogate. If they had mentioned the surrogate would be male, I'd be more inclined to think he's gay.

Anyway, I have a few theories...

A. He wants to watch Bree having sex with another woman
B. He wants to act out some kind of S&M-type situation
C. He has some really weird and obscure fetish that he wants to act out (like the CSI episode about "furries")

The first theory seems somewhat clichéd though, so I'd be surprised if it turns out to be that.
ha, i think so too, B and C. Although, i don't think he'd be a "Furry". It's weird, a few months ago there was a giant article about furries in one of our weekly magazine/papers...i feel like a non furry furry expert...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 11-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

*********SPOILER WARNING**************

So, what did everyone think of last night? I couldn't believe it when Mama Solis was hit by the car! OMG, But the funniest pat was right after, when the kid went after the camera, Eva Longoria just got up calmly picked up a bag and started packing!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!
~Alex

Old 11-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That was funny - the bag thing...

I was also surprised that she got hit by the car - not what I was expecting - I knew the kid was going ot get into some trouble with the car (after his whole "you still got your fake ID" conversation..) but yeah - crazy!!

Also - who do you think will die next week?

I want to say Edie but that seems SO obvious since that detective guy was talking with the dead woman's husband...

I was highly amused with last night's show - Stupid ass Mrs. Huber - putting the guy in Bree's flower bed...TOO funny...I hate that woman....
Old 11-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, I think it's gotta be Edie. She seems to be the least prominent character. But who knows, maybe one of the main girls wants out of her contract already?

Paula
Old 11-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
Yeah, I think it's gotta be Edie. She seems to be the least prominent character. But who knows, maybe one of the main girls wants out of her contract already?

Paula
They producers have said that it is NOT a regular that dies, so Edie is out. Especially since Nicolette Sheridan is one of the biggest promoters for the show. I think it's Mrs. Huber, but who knows.

Old 11-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
I want to say Edie but that seems SO obvious since that detective guy was talking with the dead woman's husband...
Am I the onyl one wants to see a knock-down-drag-out fight between Nicolette Sheridan and Richard Roundtree? When Mary Alice said their's was a "fight to the death," I wanted to see the two of them go at it outside the bar.

And that whole escapade at the rodeo bar? HYSTERICAL.

Old 11-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
They producers have said that it is NOT a regular that dies, so Edie is out. Especially since Nicolette Sheridan is one of the biggest promoters for the show. I think it's Mrs. Huber, but who knows.
Good cause I hate that beast. I really have a feeling that Rex and Bree are going to end up back together because of what happened last night with their son but we shall see