Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu28 View Post
Thank You Skip!!
I would like to see Stevie do a comedy. She seems to have a great sense of humor.
No problem.Yes Stevie is a comedian at times.I love to see her play Alice in a Honeymooners remake.

When Mick or Lindsey say the famous "BANG, ZOOM! Straight to the moon!" Alice

Stevie just turn around and say ahh shut up Ralph.

She could play a teacher in a Welcome Back Kotter type show.

I'm surprised they did not call Mick to play a strange character on AHS.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 01-31-2014, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
As far as hell goes, I kind of questioned the punishments., we saw the week before. I think Misty's was worse.

I just can't see it being that hard for Marie to hurt other people. Now, if she had to hurt her own baby, the one she gave away in exchange for her soul, that would be a different story. But I don't know if I believe hurting Borquita was as heart-rending for her as the scene made us believe.

As far as seeing Borquita suffer, we saw Delphine torture her kids herself, so how is watching someone else do it for all eternity that bad a thing?

The only person whose hell it really was was BORQUITA's.

Michele
Ryan Murphy always has to do the worst things to be shocking. Nuns getting spanked and possessed by demons… He shocks for shock sake, which makes it less shocking.

You can't invest in this show. Great characters like Misty and Nan are just punching bags. It's really a cruel show.

I'm not going to be watching Season 4.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But those two guys were tormenting her. I would have thought that was justified. Nan killed Patti Lupone too, but she didn't suffer.

Michele
I wonder what Patti's Hell was like...
Old 01-31-2014, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
I wonder what Patti's Hell was like...
Maybe she had to be the victim of forced enemas for all eternity.

Michele
Old 01-31-2014, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm still not over the fact that their response to Misty's death was to play a game of tag.

What.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:08 AM
Senior Ledgie

So which version of silver springs did they use and how long did it play for? I don't have cable. I don't even have a tv. Nothing worth watching that ain't on net flicks.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gssmith View Post
So which version of silver springs did they use and how long did it play for? I don't have cable. I don't even have a tv. Nothing worth watching that ain't on net flicks.
1977 version. It played from the beginning to the instrumental solo, but they cut out the second verse.

Last edited by SpyNote; 02-01-2014 at 01:57 AM..
Old 02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Ryan Murphy always has to do the worst things to be shocking. Nuns getting spanked and possessed by demons… He shocks for shock sake, which makes it less shocking.

You can't invest in this show. Great characters like Misty and Nan are just punching bags. It's really a cruel show.

I'm not going to be watching Season 4.
I think that is the point of a horror show. If AHS was a feel good drama then the good people would live till the end and live happily ever after and the bad people would always get whats coming to them. Then Misty and Zoe would go skipping down the lane with a lollypop listening to Stevie nicks with pretty pretty blonde Kyle. Barf. That sounds more like an ending to a Sandra Bullock movie! Oh wait... that was Practical Magic.

When bad things happen to good people it is horrifily. No matter how good you are, you are still not safe.

Innocent virgin? Down syndrome? Nope.. .you can still get killed, maimed, spanked, diced up, raped, murdered and then sent to hell! Terrifying! It creeps you out. It makes you stay up at night wondering if you are next. THAT is horror.

I like that nobody is safe and he shocks us. The last thing season three needed to be was Practical Magic II: Bitchcraft University
Old 02-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMI View Post
I think that is the point of a horror show. If AHS was a feel good drama then the good people would live till the end and live happily ever after and the bad people would always get whats coming to them. Then Misty and Zoe would go skipping down the lane with a lollypop listening to Stevie nicks with pretty pretty blonde Kyle. Barf. That sounds more like an ending to a Sandra Bullock movie! Oh wait... that was Practical Magic.

When bad things happen to good people it is horrifily. No matter how good you are, you are still not safe.

Innocent virgin? Down syndrome? Nope.. .you can still get killed, maimed, spanked, diced up, raped, murdered and then sent to hell! Terrifying! It creeps you out. It makes you stay up at night wondering if you are next. THAT is horror.

I like that nobody is safe and he shocks us. The last thing season three needed to be was Practical Magic II: Bitchcraft University
You are not getting me. It's predictable. He really didn't break with formula and the ending was a mess.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have one question for all of you. What was the song played that Stevie told all the interviewers was a reworked song her and Lindsey did about a witch?
Old 02-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Hi all .Heres a copy of the complete show
If I get no thanks .I will stop posting links up on the Ledge.Fair is fair.
Rant over.
Only one person thanked you but you know how many must have downloaded.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1001338_268460323295890_1554891099_n.jpg (49.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I have one question for all of you. What was the song played that Stevie told all the interviewers was a reworked song her and Lindsey did about a witch?

That all came from something Ryan said.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/17/am...phy-boy-parts/

Quote:
When we got to this witch idea, I thought, if you’re Misty and you have grown up alone and you don’t know any other witches, there’s one witch you probably would know and that’s Stevie Nicks. So I called Stevie Nicks and first I said, “I want to use you in the show.” But she was very resistant because from the beginning of her career people who are in the Wiccan community had given her a hard time thinking she was a witch and she got a lot of scary fan letters. She didn’t like the darkness of that, and I explained to her the part and she’s like, “Aw f—, let’s just do it. OK, I love it.” She’s not a witch, but she has an attraction to those mystical creatures because they’re fun to write about. So she gave me the rights to her music and she and Lindsey Buckingham are working on a special sort of redo of a song they did about a witch.
I actually think that because it was a print interview and all, what he said was probably taken slightly out of context. I'm 99% sure he was just talking about SOTM being done on tour... But because of the way this article transcribed it, it made it seem like it was something for the show.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Hi all .Heres a copy of the complete show for keepers and a Stevie only clip for those who dont want the complete show.

Complete show.WARNING BIG File .738mb

http://www.adrive.com/public/f6qRzt/...%20AHS%202.avi

Stevie only.About 75mb

http://www.adrive.com/public/CkZvkU/...n%20AHS%20.avi

Please leave thanks for putting these links on here.

Rant over..
thanks a lot. You have a smaller TV watermark than what we'll get tomorrow night
Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Hi all .Heres a copy of the complete show for keepers and a Stevie only clip for those who dont want the complete show.

Complete show.WARNING BIG File .738mb

http://www.adrive.com/public/f6qRzt/...%20AHS%202.avi

Stevie only.About 75mb

http://www.adrive.com/public/CkZvkU/...n%20AHS%20.avi

Please leave thanks for putting these links on here.

Rant over.

I love the opening.I wish they let Stevie do alittle more acting in this last installment.I was disappointed on that.

I love to see her play a character in a movie or TV show like somebodies mom,A wife ,a lawyer,teacher,waitress or whatever.
Thanks for your efforts. I didn't download it myself because I recorded it, but I know many people did.

A word from someone who's been there: if you upload things in order to get kudos and thanks, you're going to be disappointed. Feeling unappreciated is natural, but instead of focusing on how many people are thanking you, focus on finding gratification in the fact that you are contributing to the fan community and making a lot of people happy. You're doing good; you're helping people. Know that and smile.

For me, one sincere, unforced thank you is worth 20 that were given out of a sense of obligation or quid-pro-quo.

Again, thanks for all you do.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

January 31, 2014 at 01:54PM EST by Dan Clarendon for Wet Paint
http://www.wetpaint.com/viggle/artic...y-stevie-nicks

TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE: American Horror Story: Coven — Which Fleetwood Mac Songs Did Stevie Nicks Sing?

Stevie Nicks may very well have been the perfect stunt-casting choice for American Horror Story: Coven. Two of her songs in particular — and her reputation in general — made her perfect for the role of the White Witch, and she performed both those tunes in the two episodes of Coven she graced.

But which two? That's the pop quiz we gave Viggle LIVE! users during the Coven finale, asking all of you who responded to pick which Fleetwood Mac hit Stevie didn't sing this season.

The majority of you — 66 percent — did indeed choose the odd song out: "Landslide." It may be Stevie's most popular and most frequently covered song, but the 65-year-old singer didn't "take this love and take it down" in any Coven installment.

Meanwhile, 25 percent of you answered "Rhiannon," apparently forgetting her impromptu performance of the bewitching song in Episode 10.

And only 9 percent of you answered "Seven Wonders." Um, did you tune in after her epic Robichaux performance of the all-too-fitting song at the start of the Coven finale? Good thing it's on YouTube!