User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
He's really catching up with his age in this picture... But hopefully that's just a combination of bad lighting and poor photography.
Aww, I know. But it's also a very bad angle/lighting. LB is pretty up there. I'm grateful that the man has hair at all and isn't resembling a droopy dog at this point. He'd still be hot though.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 06-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Aww, I know. But it's also a very bad angle/lighting. LB is pretty up there. I'm grateful that the man has hair at all and isn't resembling a droopy dog at this point. He'd still be hot though.
Considering most of the men I know his age and what they look like, he has a very impressive look overall for his age. I'm just glad I've seen so much better pictures of him in recent times than that atrocious example above. Because he looks like he should be yelling at Pigeons in that particular image :s
Old 06-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Considering most of the men I know his age and what they look like, he has a very impressive look overall for his age. I'm just glad I've seen so much better pictures of him in recent times than that atrocious example above. Because he looks like he should be yelling at Pigeons in that particular image :s
I know, right? It's a pretty bad pic. But there are other dreadful examples. Shoot, when Paul Macca was LB's age he was already looking like Angela Lansbury's lost orange-haired sister. Although Paul isn't looking very great these days, somewhere in between he had to have something done because there were a few decent moments in between. Once you're old and have done the copious amounts of drugs/alcohol/cigarettes the way some have you can't expect much really.

But LB is still hot. I'm dubious, though, if he's quite as awesome looking as Bruce Springsteen. They're 10 days apart and I feel like maybe Bruce owns just a tad:

Old 06-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I know, right? It's a pretty bad pic. But there are other dreadful examples. Shoot, when Paul Macca was LB's age he was already looking like Angela Lansbury's lost orange-haired sister. Although Paul isn't looking very great these days, somewhere in between he had to have something done because there were a few decent moments in between. Once you're old and have done the copious amounts of drugs/alcohol/cigarettes the way some have you can't expect much really.

But LB is still hot. I'm dubious, though, if he's quite as awesome looking as Bruce Springsteen. They're 10 days apart and I feel like maybe Bruce owns just a tad:

I know a lady on my Fine Art course who couldn't be older than her mid fourties. Unfortunately she has the look of old and tarnished leather left out in the sun to shrink. That's due to copious amounts of Cigarettes and stress as she's a former Psychiatric Nurse. She looks dreadful.

I don't really see anything in Bruce Springsteen that I like. To me he just like a slightly podgy old man. But that's just my opinion.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I don't really see anything in Bruce Springsteen that I like. To me he just like a slightly podgy old man. But that's just my opinion.
It's all good. I just think Bruce looks better for his age than most, but I'm certainly not expecting everyone to agree. He's 10 days older than LB, so not too bad. I love your comments girl. You crack me up.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh no, you are absolutely right. Lindsey has always been FAR more attractive than Kristen to me, and I went so far as to look at them both objectively with no attachment whatsoever. LB is pretty much better looking than any woman he's ever been with and in their youth Stevie and Lindsey were tied in terms of overall physical appeal, even if I personally feel he was even more beautiful than her. She just has the je ne sais quoi the others, I'm sorry, do not. I really respect Kristen and feel grateful for all the happiness she has given LB, but them are ma feelings.
I agree with all this.

No disrespect intended but IMO there doesn't seem to be much personality going on with partners post-Stevie, I can't see it in pictures, interviews, documentaries. Still, we don't know them so who knows, in real life ?

I'd like to think Lindsey is really happy with his life right now - but to me he is too often caught with a wistful faraway look in his eyes, or an expression that seems to suggest something lost or something not yet found. But maybe that's just him!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Let's face it, quite a few of us die-hard Lindsey fanatics could dig him up and still find him hot!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Such treachery - I am truly !
Old 06-02-2011, 07:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 06-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Let's face it, quite a few of us die-hard Lindsey fanatics could dig him up and still find him hot!
Uhm.....Possibly not

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
You know something's wrong when you can't help but notice how much of a piss poor job he's made of making the bed, lol. But it is a nice picture of him
Old 06-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Uhm.....Possibly not

[COLOR="purple"]You know something's wrong when you can't help but notice how much of a piss poor job he's made of making the bed, lol.
But since the card from the hotel staff and (maybe) the turn down chocolates are still on the bed, maybe the maid left the bed like that, not Lindsey. Looks like he hasn't even touched it yet. I hope she left him a lot of extra towels.

Michele
Old 06-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But since the card from the hotel staff and (maybe) the turn down chocolates are still on the bed, maybe the maid left the bed like that, not Lindsey. Looks like he hasn't even touched it yet. I hope she left him a lot of extra towels.
Michele
yeah he is a sweaty dude
Old 06-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

Michele
See, I didn't notice all those telltale signs of a hotel. But then again, even at a hotel I make my own bed. But I'm anal like that lol.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
yeah he is a sweaty dude
Don't get me going on the sweat thing again!

Too late, you already have......swoons and goes off into Lindseyland
Old 06-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Uhm.....Possibly not

You know something's wrong when you can't help but notice how much of a piss poor job he's made of making the bed, lol. But it is a nice picture of him
Well OK then, just me