I love giant Stevie during "Landslide"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Sxvj0u5QA
Old 04-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I really like the "1-2-3-4!" and then the little extended Stand Back
Old 04-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Junior Ledgie

how exciting !!!
there they are ~ finally ~ out there doing what we all SAY we WANT & WAIT for them to do.......they DO it and we become a "tough crowd" to please........sure some things have changed...how could they not ??? these people are in their MID-SIXTIES.....for heavens sake !!! and, look around (or in the mirror) most of us arent that young anymore either....remember the 'glory days" ?? young, wild, unwrinkled.....going to the concert (in 5 inch heels), standing and dancing along with EVERYONE else...staying up the rest of the night enjoying the "rush" and going to work on hardly any sleep.......well..for me...those days are over.
also over are the days of "unpredictable" performances....spontaneous "exchanges" on the stage...and the energy and enthusiasm only youth or "whatever" can "fuel"....
some of us have been doing this for 30+ years...running around, emptying our pockets, keeping "the faith"...and for many years...wondering, if they'd EVER get back together and specifically, if stevie nicks would even SURVIVE......
im sorry this is a long post...but, at this point, we just need to be thankful.....for ALL it has been & all thats been "GIVEN".... theyre ALIVE...we're ALIVE...they look GOOD...they sound GOOD....theyre still TRYING ` when they could just be sitting in their "small (lol) but elegant homes - by their small but...pools...." i just heard SOTM (thanx 4 posting)...was it "speaking in tongues' ? get serious....but to have heard this song LIVE as 1 of MY "bucket-list 5" (SOTM, BC, storms, sara and SS) is a - 30 yrs later- dream come true...and i thought it was AMAZING she took the RISK - KNOWING what 2 performances it would be compared to...how brave of her !!!!! (we've waited a "looooooong time)
a final thought....what IF...their people visit here and tell them all the hurtful things that are said based on UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS and it gives weight to the INSECURITY we know they, FOR SURE, and stevie nicks (in particular) ADMITS (IYD doc ) she already has...and she....just...STOPS......???

how many of us would be happy then....?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierySequences View Post
In fact NO, that's why I questioned my own vision.

I think Mick should be called out on the next Meet and Greet. "Who's the man behind the curtain, Mick?"
I'm just imagining them hiring someone and saying "You will be playing drums back here, hidden by this curtain to make me sound better..You are going to be our 'SECRET WEAPON'..just never show your face, got it?"
Old 04-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierySequences View Post
It looks like the Mac has released 13 more dates (as of yesterday).
What? Where?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark stevie View Post
how exciting !!!
there they are ~ finally ~ out there doing what we all SAY we WANT & WAIT for them to do.......they DO it and we become a "tough crowd" to please........sure some things have changed...how could they not ??? these people are in their MID-SIXTIES.....for heavens sake !!! and, look around (or in the mirror) most of us arent that young anymore either....remember the 'glory days" ?? young, wild, unwrinkled.....going to the concert (in 5 inch heels), standing and dancing along with EVERYONE else...staying up the rest of the night enjoying the "rush" and going to work on hardly any sleep.......well..for me...those days are over.
also over are the days of "unpredictable" performances....spontaneous "exchanges" on the stage...and the energy and enthusiasm only youth or "whatever" can "fuel"....
some of us have been doing this for 30+ years...running around, emptying our pockets, keeping "the faith"...and for many years...wondering, if they'd EVER get back together and specifically, if stevie nicks would even SURVIVE......
im sorry this is a long post...but, at this point, we just need to be thankful.....for ALL it has been & all thats been "GIVEN".... theyre ALIVE...we're ALIVE...they look GOOD...they sound GOOD....theyre still TRYING ` when they could just be sitting in their "small (lol) but elegant homes - by their small but...pools...." i just heard SOTM (thanx 4 posting)...was it "speaking in tongues' ? get serious....but to have heard this song LIVE as 1 of MY "bucket-list 5" (SOTM, BC, storms, sara and SS) is a - 30 yrs later- dream come true...and i thought it was AMAZING she took the RISK - KNOWING what 2 performances it would be compared to...how brave of her !!!!! (we've waited a "looooooong time)
a final thought....what IF...their people visit here and tell them all the hurtful things that are said based on UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS and it gives weight to the INSECURITY we know they, FOR SURE, and stevie nicks (in particular) ADMITS (IYD doc ) she already has...and she....just...STOPS......???

Just wanted to say -- I think this is an awesome post and it really puts things into perspective. Thank you!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtulip View Post
What? Where?
http://www.contactmusic.com/press/fl...g-fan-reaction

Sorry, I just realized this was released Feb 2nd? (Even tho my yahoo listed 20 hrs ago).

I assumed this was NEW news

Last edited by FierySequences; 04-05-2013 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 04-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Does someone have a link to Not That Funny?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark stevie

how exciting !!!

I agree
Old 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Ledgie

wow, how good is Sad Angel?!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
wow, how good is Sad Angel?!
Fabulous.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have to say, I'm so glad Stevie ditched the hideous leather finger-less gloves with dangling bling..lol those things are the worst. Yes, I know her hands look old- but honestly no-one is paying attention to that and the look fine to me..Hope they stay gone.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm trying to decide if the change in the ending of "Sara" was accidental or not? When she went to Lindsey's mic she sang "and the wind became SOOOOOOO crazyyy" instead of the "all I ever wanted.."
Old 04-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangriLaTroubl View Post
I'm trying to decide if the change in the ending of "Sara" was accidental or not? When she went to Lindsey's mic she sang "and the wind became SOOOOOOO crazyyy" instead of the "all I ever wanted.."
I noticed that too. I'm not sure if she just messed up and sang that by accident (since she'd just sung it right before) or if she decided to ditch "all I ever wanted..."

Interesting.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree with the long post regarding their age, expected stage antics etc. Compared to many other concerts I've been to this year they are giving a much longer show than most if not all I can remember. At there age it is amazing to me to have them rock a 2 1/2 hour concert for 70 shows +-. Very enjoyable performance last night and a very young crowd. Many teenagers and 20 somethings on the floor and sides. Sad angel was fantastic..can not wait for more new music.