User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
Well, with the new article out confirming yet another Chris song, I think it's 90% set in stone that that leaked set list is real. after the 'difficulties' they had with Little Lies in '97, I never thought it'd be played live again yet here we are... That was the one song holding me back from saying the list seemed completely accurate and now it's confirmed.

It'll be interesting if we finally have a real leaker on the web and not a fraud.

Edit: it just now hit me, you guys finally get to hear Lindsey play on Little Lies live!!!! God I wish they were coming closer now.
I feel the same way. Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro...pretty please...(keeping fingers crossed for a second US leg with more dates)
Old 09-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I feel the same way. Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro...pretty please...(keeping fingers crossed for a second US leg with more dates)
Agreed! I've only seen them twice in 2004 Raleigh and last year in Charlotte. Was too young to go to the Dance tour and had tickets for Greensboro '09 but when it got cancelled, I had already arranged to have that day off from work and they wouldn't let me reschedule to go to the Charlotte show so had to skip it. I'm just dying to see Chris with the band especially now that Lies is confirmed.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Agreed! I've only seen them twice in 2004 Raleigh and last year in Charlotte. Was too young to go to the Dance tour and had tickets for Greensboro '09 but when it got cancelled, I had already arranged to have that day off from work and they wouldn't let me reschedule to go to the Charlotte show so had to skip it. I'm just dying to see Chris with the band especially now that Lies is confirmed.

I saw them in Charlotte last year. I'm going to Ohio to see them this year. I might go to the Atlanta show as well.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've seen them in all three places, last year's Charlotte show was my favorite. We got rid of our first set of tickets that were at the very back of the floor, bit the bullet and bought Stubhub tickets and were finally able to get close. That was so exciting. (I have horrible luck trying to buy decent seats on my own) I'm usually the one complaining that everyone is standing up because I'm so short I can't see a thing over everybody. Then I found that being on the eighth row I finally felt really part of the experience and I danced my butt off the whole time. I haven't been lucky enough to see Christine as part of the show, so I was really hoping they would venture close enough to experience that. I'll stay optimistic and we'll see if anything else materializes in the next few months.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hold Me was just confirmed for the set after Little Lies was confirmed yesterday.

This is actually turning into what The Dance set should have been.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Where was Hold Me confirmed? And on the leaked set list, what could have been dropped for it? Is Oh Daddy in too?

Also, I wonder if Stevie and Lindsey decided to go with something other than a complete rehash of last year's tour. Beautiful Child? Angel? Seven Wonders? Thrown Down? Fireflies? WMYTYTO? Bleed to Love Her? Walk a Thin Line? Taaang-go? Just thinking out loud here.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Where was Hold Me confirmed? And on the leaked set list, what could have been dropped for it? Is Oh Daddy in too?

Also, I wonder if Stevie and Lindsey decided to go with something other than a complete rehash of last year's tour. Beautiful Child? Angel? Seven Wonders? Thrown Down? Fireflies? WMYTYTO? Bleed to Love Her? Walk a Thin Line? Taaang-go? Just thinking out loud here.
Hold Me and Stand Back both were confirmed in the set by USA Today today.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Stand Back.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 09-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I still want to think that setlist was accurate and imagine Stevie stomping around and giving Lindsey the cold shoulder until he put Stand Back back into the set.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah !!!

And I hope, Britain will not be the only stop in Europe next year... well if it will be... I will just make a little trip

Stand Back, Everywhere, Little Lies... all together... like on TAngo and BTM tour... I´m curious how it will sound... I loved Christine´s keybords on Stand Back and I´m sure Stevie did too

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 09-24-2014, 05:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
NOOOO Sorry, I love Stevie's songs so much (honestly, it's her songs I'm looking forward to the most) but why oh why are they once again bringing Stand Back into a Fleetwood Mac set?? I get it's one of Stevie's greatest hits, but you don't see her bringing EO17 into their set. It's a Stevie solo song, and should remain that way. Another reason it bugs me is because with Christine's return (which I'm so excited about) Stevie's numbers are naturally more limited, and Stand Back seems like a waste of an opportunity to bring back one of her FM tracks (Sara, Angel, or Beautiful Child to name a few). Oh well .
Old 09-24-2014, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenground View Post
NOOOO Sorry, I love Stevie's songs so much (honestly, it's her songs I'm looking forward to the most) but why oh why are they once again bringing Stand Back into a Fleetwood Mac set?? I get it's one of Stevie's greatest hits, but you don't see her bringing EO17 into their set. It's a Stevie solo song, and should remain that way. Another reason it bugs me is because with Christine's return (which I'm so excited about) Stevie's numbers are naturally more limited, and Stand Back seems like a waste of an opportunity to bring back one her FM tracks (Sara, Angel, or Beautiful Child to name a few). Oh well .

I'm really only worried about Sara. I really hope Sara is on the set.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

i was resigned to that stupid setlist that was going around because at least i was looking forward to most of Christine's songs (although wanted Hold Me bad!), and i was sooooooo happy that the 2 songs i was dreading every single time i saw them last tour were finally gone! yes there is no WATL that i want to hear so bad live, but at least Sara and Stand Back are gone! if Stand Back is really back in, with my luck Sara probably is too. i feel deflated.

although we've seen articles like this earlier in the year where the writer was speculating on the must play songs and stating them as facts, or even band members listing them, and those turned out to not be correct... so however much i'm hoping Hold Me is correct, i really really hope it''s just writer's wrong speculation on Stand Back.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-24-2014, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmmm, could this article/USA Today interview actually have taken place with the band before Hold Me and Stand Back were dropped from the setlist, as the Tumblr account said??

Also, what's his deal on WATL? You even made a special request. He doesn't get that fans want something else from Tusk? He's the one with the fewest hits anyway; he's not bound to do 5-6 songs like Stevie is.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hmmmm, could this article/USA Today interview actually have taken place with the band before Hold Me and Stand Back were dropped from the setlist, as the Tumblr account said??

Also, what's his deal on WATL? You even made a special request. He doesn't get that fans want something else from Tusk? He's the one with the fewest hits anyway; he's not bound to do 5-6 songs like Stevie is.
I had a similar thought. I do not tweet but I looked up the USAToday writer to see if she tweeted any additional comments. She was laid off and her last day at the paper was Sept 3 so I assume the int was done by then. Not trying to stir the pot but I take setlist mentions with a pinch of salt.

Https://mobile.twitter.com/EdnaGundersen