Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
He posted on FB today.
I'm glad to hear he's surfaced online. I'm assuming no updates on where he's been/what he's been up to? Or if he'll return to blogging?
Old 04-28-2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I'm glad to hear he's surfaced online. I'm assuming no updates on where he's been/what he's been up to? Or if he'll return to blogging?
No, just a random video post. Nothing to do with FM or blog.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
I get u sorry for being so pissy reebok

It's all good.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:16 PM
Ledgie

Stacy posted a comment under someone's post that said "he's okay and I guess I am too" which, while it's good he's okay, doesn't sound great
Old 04-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac95 View Post
Stacy posted a comment under someone's post that said "he's okay and I guess I am too" which, while it's good he's okay, doesn't sound great
maybe he fired Stacy and now doesn't know how to use his blog anymore?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-28-2015, 09:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac95 View Post
Hmm, that smacks of the cord being pulled on the blog.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just don't see why anyone in the band would have a problem with the blog Especially since, to the best of my recollection, Richard has been nothing but respectful.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Really?... The reactions for an immediate " tell all " is insane. When he started his Tumblr account, to be heard and share an thirsty appetite for FM. I'm sure he got bombarded... And he handled it with grace and the best he could, still being true to himself... And being faithful to his friendships, regardless how time-distant they may be. Who knows what happened when he saw FM in Vegas.... That's his business.

I, personally, have been a fan of HIS WORK, not what explainations he could give about the questions that were conjured in fans minds regarding FM. Sure, there are loads of inquiries... Rumours set the tone. Social media has taken to a place of personal intrusion.

So... The question begs... YOU'VE never needed a rest from social media? And why does anyone deserve an explanation?

When you don't know what it is
But you can't get enough of it
Old 04-29-2015, 02:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB Freakazoid View Post
So... The question begs... YOU'VE never needed a rest from social media? And why does anyone deserve an explanation?
Get the sand out of your panties. People are just concerned for him. He disclosed to the world that he was ill and that he was seeing the band in Vegas, and then he promptly disappeared after the show. Nobody said they felt owed anything from Richard.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 04-29-2015, 06:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Hmm, that smacks of the cord being pulled on the blog.
Wow!This really says alot about The Macsters.They must have SO much to hide about themselves and the inner workings of the band to be so adamantly paranoid about RD's blog.I mean,they are on a lengthy tour and should be totally consumed by that alone and shouldn't give 2 sh##s about the blog
Old 04-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

From Stacy's twitter account earlier today. Didn't see these posted yet:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry we just kind of left you all hanging & wondering where the heck we disappeared to. Just wanted to let you all know…

that we're still alive & still working on some projects. I won't say too much but, you guys can expect some sort of comeback soon.

Thank you guys for caring SO dang much! I'll have Richard explain everything soon. #richarddashut

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-29-2015, 07:06 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Get the sand out of your panties. People are just concerned for him. He disclosed to the world that he was ill and that he was seeing the band in Vegas, and then he promptly disappeared after the show. Nobody said they felt owed anything from Richard.
There is no sand in my panties, thanks for the concern. And I am aware of people's concern for him - it doesn't need to be pointed out. It's just exhausting observing such a demanded need to know what is going on at all times. Geesh.

When you don't know what it is
But you can't get enough of it
Old 04-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
From Stacy's twitter account earlier today. Didn't see these posted yet:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry we just kind of left you all hanging & wondering where the heck we disappeared to. Just wanted to let you all know…

that we're still alive & still working on some projects. I won't say too much but, you guys can expect some sort of comeback soon.

Thank you guys for caring SO dang much! I'll have Richard explain everything soon. #richarddashut
Ahh, great to know!

Quote:
There is no sand in my panties, thanks for the concern. And I am aware of people's concern for him - it doesn't need to be pointed out. It's just exhausting observing such a demanded need to know what is going on at all times. Geesh.
I guess we are just interpreting things differently. I don't see a whole lot of ungrateful demanding around here... just a lot of genuine curiosity & concern. Richard has posted such great aspirations and plans for his blog. I mean, there was all of his talk about parlaying the blog into something truly charitable. So his shutting it down cold for a few weeks following his planned encounter with the band just naturally makes us wonder what's going on.

Now the folks who constantly hound Richard demanding punter passes? Those people irk me. I think most of us don't want anything from Richard other than to hear his stories & see the occasional pictures.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Glad to know he and Stacy B are all good. All very strange though.
My ultimate hope would be the band have asked them both to run a more official Fleetwood Mac social media project.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's just exhausting observing such a demanded need to know what is going on at all times. Geesh.
it's not 'all times' at all. the last activity on this thread was back in late January, and then no one here was talking about Richard and his blog until about mid April when the band was getting ready to play Vegas, where Richard lives, and so there was some curiosity expressed about him going to the show and people wondering how the reconnection between him and the band would go. People genuinely were hoping it was all he seemed to hope it would be. *He* is the one who has openly expressed his desire (and maybe personal need) to close the circle with the band at this stage in life. That was all. Then, when nothing appeared on his blog... and it got to two weeks, three weeks... it started a flurry of conversation based on a lot on concern for him, not irritation or feeling he owed anything. Just "hey, what happened to Richard who is usually pretty blabby??" Now that they've posted something, unless he starts posting juicy bits on the blog, this thread will likely get all quiet again.