User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
So I am highly considering a new Fleetwood Mac "project". Right now, I have every FM/Stevie record from 1973-1987 on vinyl (Buckingham Nicks, White album, Rumours, Tusk, Bella Donna, Mirage, Wild Heart, Rock a Little, Tango in the Night).

Do you guys think its even possible to get every FM record on vinyl from 1967-2003 and do the same for every Stevie, Lindsey, Christine and Mick solo record? I know it would be possible if I did it only including Stevie and Lindsey... But Christine and Mick's stuff might be really difficult. And this wouldn't include greatest hits packages like Timespace and The Chain. Only the albums that are new work only.

JTIS. That would be AWESOME if I could pull it off and decorate my wall with it.
Christine's second album ("Christine McVie") and Mick's early albums are easy to get on vinyl, and fairly cheap. I doubt Mick's "Something Big" album was released on vinyl though. That's if you want that.. The early Mac stuff is all out there, shop around for cheaper copies, reissues and such, rather than the original editions, which can be $$$$ in the case of the first three albums. Likewise "Christine Perfect", which can be astronomically priced
Old 11-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
About the album she'll probably give you a one line or one word answer like most people do. She'll say it was "good" or "thanks for letting me borrow it. I really evjoyed it." I wouldn't expect a Ledgie answer.

I'm glad you got the tote. Tie-dying it sounds like a GREAT idea. Can you post a picture of it after it's done? I never would have thought that you could tie-dye something like that.
I will definitely post some pictures when it's done. There's a kit that you can buy at Wal-Mart or Target for tie-dying with directions and all that jazz, so I'm hoping it will help with smaller items, like the tote.

On another note, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow! I haven't had a real hair cut in a year and a half... I wanted my hair to grow to be able Stevie's length, so when I went in to get it cut and highlighted, I literally got an inch or less cut off. Now it's past my chest area and my ends are so fried. I don't want too much cut, but I need a slight change. As for color, I'm gonna keep it really blonde, like it is now. My roots are dreadful right now. I use to get it done all of the time thanks to my daddy's child support, but when I graduated he didn't have to pay it anymore, so my mom said if I wanted it done, I would have to pay for it. So I've wait 6 months and my hair is begging for some treatment. Tomorrow's hair appointment can't come soon enough haha.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ Hope you had a nice time getting your hair done, Sara!

Anyone here a fan of Hitchcock movies?
I love 'em and I just now got in a mood to want to watch them back to front (as Stevie says.. ha) -- they're just so good and creepy without all of today's blood, guts and torture.

JTIS.

(Oh, and P.S. Paranormal Activity was ridiculous. It was silly up until literally the last 30 seconds. Then I almost peed my pants.)
Old 11-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
^ Hope you had a nice time getting your hair done, Sara!
I did! My mom can't tell that I cut my hair at all. I was like I got 2 inches cut off, how can you NOT notice a difference. But anyway, the color is nice and I'm happy with the cut. I don't like too much change lol.

- on Paranormal Activity. I haven't seen it, but have had friends say it scared the **** out of them. I really wanna see it haha.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveFM View Post
I did! My mom can't tell that I cut my hair at all. I was like I got 2 inches cut off, how can you NOT notice a difference. But anyway, the color is nice and I'm happy with the cut. I don't like too much change lol.

- on Paranormal Activity. I haven't seen it, but have had friends say it scared the **** out of them. I really wanna see it haha.
Yay! Glad you're pleased with it.

I don't know, I found it was actually more humorous than scary. But I guess since it appears to be homemade that it tricks people into thinking that it's real.

Apparently my subconscious was scared ****less because I couldn't sleep the night that I saw it.
I went to bed at like 1am but was up at 3am. Then I couldn't go back to sleep. I was going to turn on the TV or read or something, but if I had turned on any lights I would've started to beign imagining things and freak myself out even more! But it only lasted a night, I'm all good now!
(Watch me not sleep at all tonight haha.)
Old 11-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This week is going to be terrible. I have so much makeup work from missing a week of school. Usually that would suck, and yet it would be a manageable load all the same. I have a ton of personal/emotional stuff going on right now though-- I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to manage both at the same time. I have a feeling that all of my worth ethic is going to fly out the window. I'm actually really worried about it and couldn't sleep last night until 4AM

Sigh. Let's have some awesome Fleetwood Mac conversations in the next week to make up for it. JTIS.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I had date #6 with Juan tonight. It was fun, fun, fun. I burned a CD for him. He likes alternative Rock music. He talked to me about the first time I saw him. He told me he knew I was checking him out. I thought I was being coy. Apparently he was looking my way as well. Tomorrow begins our 4th week together. This is the first guy I've dated since I dumped Jose in April.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This week is going to be terrible. I have so much makeup work from missing a week of school. Usually that would suck, and yet it would be a manageable load all the same. I have a ton of personal/emotional stuff going on right now though-- I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to manage both at the same time. I have a feeling that all of my worth ethic is going to fly out the window. I'm actually really worried about it and couldn't sleep last night until 4AM

Sigh. Let's have some awesome Fleetwood Mac conversations in the next week to make up for it. JTIS.

Well I dislike this. I'm here if you need to talk.

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
ugh, I know what you feel, I've had a similar situation recently. Just take it one step at a time, don't procrastinate, make an outline of what you need to do and divide it into portions: everyday, one task from the list and then a reward: some free time to do whatever you like to do to relax. About the emotional part...well... not much you can do about it. Try to focus on the aspects of your current situation that you CAN control.
Don't give up! And good luck!
Old 11-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I went to NYC to see my best friend and came back to Boston with him as my boyfriend.

JTIS.
You're so like me
Old 11-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
I went to NYC to see my best friend and came back to Boston with him as my boyfriend.

JTIS.
Awww, Marissa!

I miss you, girlfran. You need to be more prevalent on here, okay? Kay thanks.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
ugh, I know what you feel, I've had a similar situation recently. Just take it one step at a time, don't procrastinate, make an outline of what you need to do and divide it into portions: everyday, one task from the list and then a reward: some free time to do whatever you like to do to relax. About the emotional part...well... not much you can do about it. Try to focus on the aspects of your current situation that you CAN control.
Don't give up! And good luck!

God grant Dani the serenity to accept the things she cannot change;
the courage to change the things she can;
the wisdom to know the difference;
and front-row seats the next time Stevie does a concert.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I feel your pain girl!! Emotional stuff draggin' me down too!!
However, I do find listening to World Turnin' a few times helps It just fits the emotional stress mood.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:42 PM
ILoveFM
This message has been deleted by ILoveFM.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
God grant Dani the serenity to accept the things she cannot change;
the courage to change the things she can;
the wisdom to know the difference;
and front-row seats the next time Stevie does a concert.
The Serenity prayer! I hear that every day at school

This made me feel a little better.... especially since my week got about ten thousand times worse today. I may have just lost all of my trustworthiness with essentially my second mother. Ha. This sucks. Can I just hibernate until Friday? Actually, how about until the end of senior year...

Oh and Marissa-- your life is almost as ridiculous as mine. And that is saying something.

Last edited by daniellaaarisen; 11-10-2009 at 02:05 AM..
Old 11-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Juan called yesterday and said he wants to come over tonight! It will be date #7. I'll let you know how it goes...
Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?