User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

One last one that I think is kind of funny. Poor John! LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ridge28.jpg (66.7 KB, 87 views)

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 07-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Ali, great review and terrific photos. I hear you about Stevie always coming out blurry in the pictures. Just out of curiosity what kind of camera did you use? I saw the Come clip on Burnish. It came out really good.
Old 07-08-2004, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the reviews and the pics!
Old 07-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
Ali, great review and terrific photos. I hear you about Stevie always coming out blurry in the pictures. Just out of curiosity what kind of camera did you use? I saw the Come clip on Burnish. It came out really good.

Yeah, I don't really understand the blurry thing. It must be because I have to hold it at an angle since I'm always on Lindsey's side. I have a Kodak EasyShare CX6330 Zoom. The "Come" clip came out really good. I got some videos of Say Goodbye and Red Rover and they came out good, but the sound is horrible!! I was really disappointed. Oh well.

- LB
Old 07-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Great pictures Ali! Loved your reviews -- thanks for the laughs .
Old 07-08-2004, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.
Default Great photos

Thanks for the great pictures. I was also at the Spokane concert except I was on Stevie's far side of the stage. Loved the way you wrote about Kristian and Lindsey's time together when he wasn't on stage. Leelee is a cutie. She was on our side with her mother before the concert when they were walking by. I thought it was funny when the guy who cleaned the mic for Lindsey just sort of wiped it off quickly. I told my hubby they really needed to disinfect it after Mick slobbered all over it. haha Glad you agreed with me.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Great pictures and reviews Ali. Sorry to hear about your car. Talk about coming back down to earth with a thud!

Pip
Old 07-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Did you happen to notice the girl in the front row who FLASHED Lindsey?

You didn't mention it in your review, there's a "fan" over at Mick's site who claims she did it. I'm sure vacation can't come soon enough for him
Old 07-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Great review, excellent, excellent pictures. I like how you got quite a few of Linds and Stevie together. Also love the one where he's hugging his guitar. You got many that I haven't seen before! I liked how in your review you were talking about how during World Turning you kept staring over at Linds and so reminded yourself of a deranged fan, cause i did and thought the exact same thing during my concert, LOL. I was like "be cool, stop looking over, quit staring..." all to no avail.
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour

You didn't mention it in your review, there's a "fan" over at Mick's site who claims she did it. I'm sure vacation can't come soon enough for him

Yeah, I read that. I was trying to figure out who that was. But, I didn't see anyone flash him. She could have been over on the other side though. I'm sure he must of loved that.

- LB
Old 07-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Great review, excellent, excellent pictures. I like how you got quite a few of Linds and Stevie together. Also love the one where he's hugging his guitar. You got many that I haven't seen before! I liked how in your review you were talking about how during World Turning you kept staring over at Linds and so reminded yourself of a deranged fan, cause i did and thought the exact same thing during my concert, LOL. I was like "be cool, stop looking over, quit staring..." all to no avail.
Amber

Yep, I definitely reminded myself of a psycho girl. He was probably thinking the same thing. But I couldn't help it. It was funny because I was just standing there during Mick's solo looking bored, I'm sure. I looked over and he was looking at me so I started to clap and act like I was enjoying the solo. Didn't want to appear rude!

- LB
Old 07-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP
Yep, I definitely reminded myself of a psycho girl. He was probably thinking the same thing. But I couldn't help it. It was funny because I was just standing there during Mick's solo looking bored, I'm sure. I looked over and he was looking at me so I started to clap and act like I was enjoying the solo. Didn't want to appear rude!
OH, my god, I did the exact same thing. Lindsey smiled at me and nodded. I kept trying to pay attention to mick, but i just wanted to stare over at Lindsey, but didn't want Lindsey to think i was rude to Mick! How stupid! oh, it's funny, though...
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Amber
I did the same at my first gig in Birmingham! While I was looking at him during Mick's solo he held up his towel as if to say 'you want this?' I must have nodded cause he threw it right at me when he started back on the stage to join Mick. And it was quite a throw as I was in front of Stevie's microphone!

Pip
Old 07-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour

Classy
Old 07-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
I did the same at my first gig in Birmingham! While I was looking at him during Mick's solo he held up his towel as if to say 'you want this?' I must have nodded cause he threw it right at me when he started back on the stage to join Mick. And it was quite a throw as I was in front of Stevie's microphone!

Pip
Omigod, that's when i thought me and lindsey ALSO made an agreement about his towel. But then i was looking away, or behind me, when he came back to the middle of his stage from a crouch though...he threw it to someone else. But, I swear we had an agreement. I caught his eye, I motioned to the towel, he smiled and nodded. It was very clear....
Glad YOU got the towel.
Amber