Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I stand vehemently behind my first post. Not going to argue my case, however, as I fully expect you to waste time further on a well constructed response that will be received by somebody firmly set in their opinion. Good luck with your issue, and I hope whatever you hoped to achieve with this cumbersome thread is the outcome thereof.

I wager three Coconuts and a Chris De Burgh album on the thread vanishing miraculously overnight along with all mentions of it in the thinking thread.
If I had known u could read my mind, I wouldn't have wasted time with a written response.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I am VERY silly. And while I don't like participating in drama, it's kind of fascinating, watching it all play out, waiting for the train to come off the tracks.

We could wager, on how many minutes it takes, for thread deletion!
True!!!!! It will be shut down soon lmao!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
If I had known u could read my mind, I wouldn't have wasted time with a written response.
If I'd have known you wouldn't have read the full comment and gotten the point of the full sentence, rather jumped the gun, I wouldn't have bothered writing it.

"Not going to argue my case, however, as I fully expect you to waste time further on a well constructed response that will be received by somebody firmly set in their opinion. "

Think about what this is saying. Basically, I'm not about to change my mind, thus why the argument wasn't needed. And I also wished you luck. A POSITIVE comment. You know, not derogatory? I know it's rare for The Ledge, but it does happen.

Last edited by Silver Springs; 09-25-2011 at 11:59 AM..
Old 09-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Dammit!!!! Can I get a Webster Hall group hug!?!? I don't like this! Yall know I'm all about togetherness and fun! I don't want anyone to leave!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I wager three Coconuts and a Chris De Burgh album on the thread vanishing miraculously overnight along with all mentions of it in the thinking thread.
I'll wager Stevie's OSOTM, that it doesn't last two more hours!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I'll wager Stevie's OSOTM, that it doesn't last two more hours!
This could actually be a good method of getting rid of our shi**y albums, to wager in this little fun box. I do have a couple of Tanita Tikeram albums to get rid of, so put another bet down for next June, a warmish day, at 2:54 precisely.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 09-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Urgh! Y can't the person that heard this crap about him just come clear it up!? Who said what, or allegedly said what!?

I don't like it when ppl r uncomfortable! This really bothers me!!!!!!!

Ima take a looooong break....starting now!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This could actually be a good method of getting rid of our shi**y albums, to wager in this little fun box. I do have a couple of Tanita Tikeram albums to get rid of, so put another bet down for next June, a warmish day, at 2:54 precisely.
BUSTED!!!! Indeedioso. I was trying to get rid of the shi**iest, in my CD collection!
Kind of like wagering your toenail clippings!

Old 09-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
~Ledge "like" button~
Old 09-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Kind of like wagering your toenail clippings!
Now now. If we had such impressive offerings as toenail clippings, we'd be obliged to refer to ourselves henceforth as Ebay.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Now now. If we had such impressive offerings as toenail clippings, we'd be obliged to refer to ourselves henceforth as Ebay.
I'll put the quality of my toenail clipping up against OSOTM, ANY DAY!
Old 09-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
This is really sucky Yes, we all put ourselves out there for potential scrutiny when we meet in the real world. But the implications directly to the Webster Hall Crew are disconcerting to me (sharing in part of that experience). From my perspective, we all had a fun & frivolous night of getting to know each other over several hours , musing about Stevie - all at once celebrating the release of "In Your Dreams", while mourning the cancellation of Webster. And I agree Mimi, I too "met some wonderful, beautiful, fun and caring people on this board"! I personally do not participate in PMing much at all, unless it serves utilitarian purposes and would never engage in a smear campaign, not to mention, I have not had the opportunity of meeting DavidMN. What is this? High School drama!?! Whomever is involved, I hope this can be remedied maturely and dignified.
Christopher, I want to address this directly. Please know that I am in agreement with you. Whoever went behind my back and said I was talking "sh*t" about DavidMN has put everybody who participated in the Crew (not Gang, sorry) on blast. That is why, to mimi's point, I hope that person reveals him or herself and provides an explanation--thus clearing all the doubt and suspicion they generated about the Crew.

I've made my apologies and fessed up to my indiscretion.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 09-25-2011 at 01:56 PM..
Old 09-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I just received the following PM from DavidMN:
Listen up, I am sick and tired of you talking about me behind my back to people here. I dont appreciate it, and you better knock it the F**K off got it?
Normally, I would simply respect this request and deal with those who may have relayed this information back to DavidMN in a more private fashion. However, because his PM to me ended with what seems like a threat, I have to address this publicly and I have to address this with Moderators, who I hope will advise as to proper etiquette on the board.
Proper etiquette would've been to not post the contents of the private msg. I'm not accusing you of the following, but case in point... the "content" of DavidMN's message which you posted above could've been written by you or anyone else for that matter.

A more appropriate solution to this issue would've been to deal with DavidMN directly or bring it to the attention of one, or all of the moderators.

I do however appreciate your need to publicly apologize to him.