User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kena View Post
^^ Lindsey in a maternity top...ha ha...that made me giggle! A LOT.

Stevie looks like she's wearing a nightgown (I know I know, she always does) but this one came out of the back of the closet, the one you wear when all the laundry is dirty.

I think they are the most precious group of people I've ever seen! I miss Chris now more than ever! Somewhere in the back of my mind I have this feeling she will reunite with them...at least once during the next tour.

A girl can dream!

Kena
I agree about this rehearsal frock, but if all her other skirts look like nightgowns, they're the prettiest I've ever seen. I love her clothes and would wear just about all except the recent ruffled getups. I'm more about her wispy chiffon look.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

I could look at these people all day long, because they have like antennae or speak on a different frequency, so they are saying things to each other, when it's not obvious. I mean even that fan thing said so much about their personalities. Lindsey's like he doesn't care if they turn it off or not, because it wouldn't do HIM any good and John and Mick are telling Christine that maybe if she hadn't said anything, no one would have noticed anyway and then Stevie's talking about the camera angle and Lindsey's all in her ear asking if she really wants to mess with it. Does she really want to check it out. He's like joking with her and deliberately bothering her at the same time -- which is the same thing he likes to do with John. But he doesn't like to smell John's hair as much as he does Stevie's!

Michele
Or kiss his head...lol

Loved the way he leaned over and whispered to Stevie, "we're still not talking" and her smile was like they had soe inside joke. Christine did not look amused there. Poor Mick always the piggy in the middle...
Old 11-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Just seeing these vids makes me miss Chris terribly . Everyone looks so much happier and more centered with her there, too. Just makes you wonder what could have been?
I agree, when she's there everything just clicks. Conversation-wise and, even better, musically! Wish I'd known about FM for the Dance tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1
Uh yeah, these first two parts . . . I am just sitting here minding my own business. I did not watch those clips with a shippy agenda. It just kind of jumped right out and smacked me in the craw.
Basically! Wasn't expecting that. Anyone else crack up when Stevie thought the photo shoot was over and turned her back on the cameras to dance (first vid)?

2nd part:
Interviewer: "Was that sorta surreal to play for that tuxedo'd, dressed up crowd?
Stevie: "Secret Service police.."
Chris: "No, but they got into it, they got into it. They were all standing up-
John: "Clapping on the on beat."
Chris: "Yeah, even the Ol' Prez got up, didn't he, I mean.. Mr President."
Mick: "MR. President."
John: "Ooops."
Chris & John: "Sorry, Bill."
Old 11-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie Nicks: "I just woke up one day and I just wasn't angry at anybody anymore for anything!"

She is so full of ****!
Old 11-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"I'm sorry, I don't remember what the question was and I don't think I can answer it anyway!"

Best answer ever.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Or kiss his head...lol

Loved the way he leaned over and whispered to Stevie, "we're still not talking" and her smile was like they had soe inside joke. Christine did not look amused there. Poor Mick always the piggy in the middle...
Wow is lindsey sure is touchy feely with stevie the kiss on the head, constantly nudging her. There was none of that during the Unleashed interviews.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairydust75 View Post
Wow is lindsey sure is touchy feely with stevie the kiss on the head, constantly nudging her. There was none of that during the Unleashed interviews.
It's like he positioned himself just so he could spend half the time gazing down at her head.

She reminded him that "his girlfriend" would have been happy to play the steakhouse circuit.

Michele
Old 11-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't remember the rehearsal clips but do remember extracts of the interview, probably at some CBS, NBC or another TV news.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairydust75 View Post
Well, it's different...now. He still sneaks in an occasional head kiss though, it's like he can't resist - he is just tall enough for it to work.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Anybody know how to capture a YouTube video's audio track as an mp3? I just realized I have the entire The Dance set on mp3 EXCEPT for "Gold Dust Woman".
Old 11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Silver Springs
This message has been deleted by Silver Springs. Reason: nevermind
Old 11-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Anybody know how to capture a YouTube video's audio track as an mp3? I just realized I have the entire The Dance set on mp3 EXCEPT for "Gold Dust Woman".
Hey boss... PM your email address and I'll send you an MP3 of it.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Christine did not look amused there. Poor Mick always the piggy in the middle...
And when they were asked when's the last time they did a two track, Lindsey said it was not 1987, but back in the BN days and they did great two part harmony, blah blah, blah. I would have just rolled my eyes, if I was one of the Brits.

Michele
Old 11-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
And when they were asked when's the last time they did a two track, Lindsey said it was not 1987, but back in the BN days and they did great two part harmony, blah blah, blah. I would have just rolled my eyes, if I was one of the Brits.

Michele
I think they were! Or Christine was...interesting body language going on in this interview!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
When you look at them in these interviews, they look just fabulous. Christine almost looks too thin. It's just interesting to see how much younger they all look, too. I still remember this time period like it was yesterday. Hard to believe nearly a decade and a half has passed.

Just seeing these vids makes me miss Chris terribly . Everyone looks so much happier and more centered with her there, too. Just makes you wonder what could have been?
Totally agree.
Though Chris looks too serious at part1 (and the whole Dance show), but talks a lot at the interview so I think she was interested and excited about the show and the record... but maybe not the tour.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think they were! Or Christine was...interesting body language going on in this interview!
Lindsey (who mentioned his solo album 20 times) said he was working with Mick on it and then some other people came into the studio. He didn't bother to say mention those other people as John and Christine, by name. That would have annoyed me.

It's a fascinating interview. Stevie was trying to very careful and diplomatic. Mick seemed to be nervous about how they were all coming off. They are a text book study, to be sure.

Michele