The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-06-2003, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Deanna, AWESOME REVIEW!!! Glad you had an amazing time IN THE FRONT ROW!!! *gasp* John is seriously the most hysterical guy. I'd have to say, out of the entire band, his quotes are the most amusing and when he does speak, he's the funniest guy. Glad you were able to get some John picks!! Hope your mom is well. Keep us posted!!!

Ali P~~I have a few ideas for your next sign!!!

Jake~~Can't wait to hear your review!!! Hope all is well w/you
Old 08-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Junior Ledgie

So I gotta say........ all of the people who have front row seats and don't do any dancing, standing whatever...need to move to the back so that those of us who are DESPERATELY trying to get front row seats and want to truly enjoy the concert can have them!!!!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by frostie
So I gotta say........ all of the people who have front row seats and don't do any dancing, standing whatever...need to move to the back so that those of us who are DESPERATELY trying to get front row seats and want to truly enjoy the concert can have them!!!!
I COMPLETELY AGREE....I mean why the hell be in the front row if you're just going to sit there like a corpse!?! And two people around me had their kids there with them....like little kids...not that little kids can't enjoy a good concert...but well...they didn't seem to be enjoying the concert...those seats could have been occupied by some hard-core fan ya know? AND...I tried some other Ledgies trick (for Jake) of asking if they'd be will to trade his twelth row seat for theirs plus one hundred bucks...and no one would but then no one even seemed to care about the show, some people up there might as well have been waiting for the dentist...and man..they thought I was like the biggest freak lol....and I just didn't care....

Also..thanks everyone for the comments on my mom...still no change and they've no clue what's wrong with her...but she's going to have two tests done tomorrow that will hopefully shed some light on her ailment....
Old 08-08-2003, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Ooh. How many people can say that the elusive Mr. McVie gave them a pick? You are one lucky girl. Good for you!
Old 08-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Wow, Deanna, John loves YOU! lol How awesome! I know now everyone and their dog is going to bring a John sign to get his attention, lol. He has no idea what he's started with a couple picks!

How LAME that the front row just sat there and that security told you to sit down! What's up with THAT?! Thank goodness the crowds weren't like that in Indy or Phoenix. Jumping around with frenized fans is half the fun.

Sorry about your mom - hope things go well for her regarding the tests.