User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Great post, Michele. Very well stated - and touching.
As always.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
*blusheth* Thank you! I do find myself drooling over alot of her old photographs purely for her clothing (obviously when removing the obvious male distraction haha). It's one of my biggest letdowns, that I wasn't around in the sixties in seventies. Everybody I know tells me that I'm wasted in this decade haha. I'm not very technological, I couldn't give much of a crap for television and I don't care much for money. So I could have been a great poor musician/busker/traveller
I had a friend back in the '90s who felt like you do. She so often talked about how she wished she was born earlier so she could have been a teen in the '60s. She tended to wear a lot of bohemian type clothes, too. She even had red hair like you do! Do you have a long lost older sister?!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post

First pic: I don't wanna know what that is hanging out of the window, but do you?

Second pic: And that's probably at some movie premiere

You can add me on Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I had a friend back in the '90s who felt like you do. She so often talked about how she wished she was born earlier so she could have been a teen in the '60s. She tended to wear a lot of bohemian type clothes, too. She even had red hair like you do! Do you have a long lost older sister?!
If I do then my Dad's more of a Whore than I thought lol!

Quote:
Lindsey: Mwah Mwah Baby!!
Old 02-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Random musings re: recent post topics on this thread...

* I think the whole band may have engaged in several affairs with one another, at some point or another. * I love Stevie's style in the 70s. Not much after that. But in the 70s she was off the hook. I loved her outfits as much as I loved her Tusk songs- which is a lot.

* I totally don't like the way Stevie dresses now, and I somewhat disagree she looks about 40 in that pic with the old Fritz, though she does look about 16 in the young Fritz pic.

* That pic of LB with CM where the fake hand is grabbing her boob is scary.

I'm off...
Yes, and I think Mick and John still love each other to bits
Old 02-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What a strange saying lol! I've never heard him say that. Then again, I only heard him drop the F bomb for the first time last year when watching Destiny Rules. I'm ashamed of how giddy I got when I heard him say it but it was so great
Not that I'm into bad language, but I loved it too when Bucky used the F word and I came over all discombobulated
Old 02-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That first car photo is weird. It almost looks more like a Lindsey mask than his actual head. And the way his shoulder is on the window, it looks like he's a contortionist.

Michele
Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That first car photo is weird. It almost looks more like a Lindsey mask than his actual head. And the way his shoulder is on the window, it looks like he's a contortionist.

Michele
Oh hell, now I'm going to have him as a contortionist in my imagination and we know the positions they can get themselves into. Lucky lucky Kristen. Got to get dirty Lindsey pics out of my head
Old 02-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Oh hell, now I'm going to have him as a contortionist in my imagination and we know the positions they can get themselves into. Lucky lucky Kristen. Got to get dirty Lindsey pics out of my head
I refer you back to the comment about Lindsey maybe being a member of the board. Imagine how the poor dear's blushing now XD XD XD. If he is lurking at least we know he's getting an ego boost lol.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

Michele
Even though it's hard to see it, there is someone else in the back seat with LB. I think LB's arm is blending in with the other person, so that it looks like his shoulder is farther up than it really is.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 02-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I'm not gonna do pic dividing today, just gonna say that Stevie was a very lucky gal to have lived with someone in possession of such gorgeous eyes. I bet those baby blues must be great to look at when he's happy, but you wanna run and hide when he's mad

Quote:
I refer you back to the comment about Lindsey maybe being a member of the board. Imagine how the poor dear's blushing now XD XD XD. If he is lurking at least we know he's getting an ego boost lol.
If he is a member, he probably thinks we're all wacko talking about his weight, hair loss, wife's design taste, things we would do to him if we could...he probably weirded out a bit, but enjoys the attention

Old 02-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I'm not gonna do pic dividing today, just gonna say that Stevie was a very lucky gal to have lived with someone in possession of such gorgeous eyes. I bet those baby blues must be great to look at when he's happy, but you wanna run and hide when he's mad

If he is a member, he probably thinks we're all wacko talking about his weight, hair loss, wife's design taste, things we would do to him if we could...he probably weirded out a bit, but enjoys the attention
Of course he'd enjoy the attention - he's a bloke!! I bet once he looked on here he'd get quite hooked and addicted to us all (well, a lot of us) lusting after him.

I was lusting after him (again) when I watched The Dance last night for the 5,748th time. I've just one thing to say when he does Bleed To Love Her and that is: SEX-ON-LEGS

Cassie, did you get round to watching it yet? Don't you think he's just delicious on that DVD?
Old 02-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Of course he'd enjoy the attention - he's a bloke!! I bet once he looked on here he'd get quite hooked and addicted to us all (well, a lot of us) lusting after him.

I was lusting after him (again) when I watched The Dance last night for the 5,748th time. I've just one thing to say when he does Bleed To Love Her and that is: SEX-ON-LEGS

Cassie, did you get round to watching it yet? Don't you think he's just delicious on that DVD?
I'm gonna watch it really son. School and assorted craziness (like getting this stupid CD that never came with my entrepreneurship textbook and figuring out how to renew my American Marketing Association membership, and forgetting my password on the AMA site too lol), but I promise to watch it very soon.

On the bright side, I have seen Tusk doc many times and I must say Bucky was definitely at his yummiest there