User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleshadow View Post
Yeah, I can't imagine the song Seven Wonders being used either, but who knows. Plus didn't they say something about the song being a "B" side that her and Lindsey reworked especially for this? Well, we don't have to wait too long to find out at least.
If that's the case then it's SILVER SPRINGS.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Excerpt from Lily Rabe interview in Rolling Stone by Scott Neumyer

What was it like to finally meet and work with Stevie Nicks?

Leading up to it, I did all these interviews. I was in such a white hot panic that I wasn't going to be able to keep my head together. But talking about it and having to answer questions made me amazingly relaxed. Stevie has the most incredible energy and she's just so warm, so within five minutes I felt like I'd known her for a really long time. There was an enormous amount of ease. And another thing – I got to have such a freak-out as Misty Day that, as Lily, I was able to keep it together.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...#ixzz2rHvkqhDR
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Old 01-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[Excerpt from Sarah Paulson interview with E! by Chris Harnick]

http://www.eonline.com/news/502387/s...ign=rss_tvnews

Did you get to meet Stevie Nicks?

I did not, no I was not there...I actually met her once backstage at a concert in New York a couple of years ago. I was with people who were going backstage and I weaseled in. I shook hands with her and I didn't wash my hand for like three days. I brushed my teeth left hand, I washed my face with one hand. I'm really not kidding. She smelled of tuberose and the perfume was in my hand and I didn't want it go away. I wanted to tell her that story when I saw her, but unfortunately Ryan didn't put me in that scene, so I didn't get any Stevie Nicks action.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleshadow View Post
Prue? Did I miss something? Hmmm, A Charmed/Coven cross over? That would be interesting. I always hoped they would bring Prue back as a white lighter or something.

My mistake: I thought Myrtle (Frances Conroy) was named Prue for some reason.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
If that's the case then it's SILVER SPRINGS.
But the song was supposed to be about a witch, wasn't it? Silver Springs most definitely is not about a witch.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewacket View Post
My mistake: I thought Myrtle (Frances Conroy) was named Prue for some reason.
I thought you were talking about Shannen Doherty.

Michele
Old 01-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

How can anyone think the song won't be Seven Wonders at this point?

I mean, if they did another song after all the Seven Wonders talk, I would be so startled I would have whiplash and need a neck brace.

Opening sequence Wednesday.

Michele
Old 01-27-2014, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie hilariously answered questions on the red carpet at the Grammys as if she actually was in the coven. I don't think she was kidding, which is even better. There's a video somewhere, but here's a transcript:

Interviewer: What was it like being on Coven?

Stevie Nicks: It's fantastic, and it's not over.... The supreme will be elected next week. We're pretty excited about that because we don't know who she is. Fiona left us last week and we're all horrified and now we're waiting to find out who is going to be the supreme.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post

Stevie Nicks: It's fantastic, and it's not over.... The supreme will be elected next week. We're pretty excited about that because we don't know who she is. Fiona left us last week and we're all horrified and now we're waiting to find out who is going to be the supreme.
"We're all horrified." She's hysterical.

Putting aside the dismemberment, of which there was A LOT, that episode rocked. Axeman's dialogue with Fiona on the bed was great:

“I made you die those little deaths, for the first time in your sorry life. I made you sing when you had no tunes left in you.”

Then Fiona moved away and was like "when I was eight, my mother gave me a calico kitten and ..." then Axeman just cleaved her skull in two, I laughed so much over that.

They are killing me.

Michele
Old 01-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wasn't prepared for Fiona to leave. I'm still not over it. I was hoping for a heartwrenching final scene with her where she died an ironically simple, human death.. This felt like a cop out, almost.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
I wasn't prepared for Fiona to leave. I'm still not over it. I was hoping for a heartwrenching final scene with her where she died an ironically simple, human death.. This felt like a cop out, almost.
But I fully expect her to be back Wednesday. I can't believe that's the end of her at all. I would be shocked if she's not resurrected. I know her body is gone, but I believe they will bring her back some way. We may have said goodbye to LaLaurie, for good, but I can't believe it of Fiona.

Michele
Old 01-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But I fully expect her to be back Wednesday. I can't believe that's the end of her at all. I would be shocked if she's not resurrected. I know her body is gone, but I believe they will bring her back some way. We may have said goodbye to LaLaurie, for good, but I can't believe it of Fiona.

Michele
I keep holding out hope for this but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Although, I'm relieved that we never saw Fiona's hell. That gives me faith. If we had, it would have solidified that she was really gone. So maybe she's not.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I hope she's back too. I was kind of put off that such a powerful witch would go out that way. Professional witch hunters couldn't get her, but a guy with an axe can as soon as her back is turned. It also didn't make a lot of sense to me that, after what she did to Queenie earlier in the same episode, she would let the axeman throw her around and scream at him to "get off her." Why didn't she let him have it?
Old 01-27-2014, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
I hope she's back too. I was kind of put off that such a powerful witch would go out that way. Professional witch hunters couldn't get her, but a guy with an axe can as soon as her back is turned. It also didn't make a lot of sense to me that, after what she did to Queenie earlier in the same episode, she would let the axeman throw her around and scream at him to "get off her." Why didn't she let him have it?
Right, she still has some powers. It exhausts her to use them, but she has them. Also, why would she even turn her back on him at all? He's not exactly easy going. So, admitting that he's going to be ditched as soon as she gets her vitality back is not something she would expect him to take lightly.

I don't think she's gone.

Michele
Old 01-27-2014, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And it's not only Fiona. It's Jessica Lange. The star of the show. I don't think she's going anywhere, but if she does, it will be with a bang, not the whimper.

Michele