Old 02-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quit postjacking my thread, biotches.

All Idol. All the time.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
I don't want Dubya in any type of wrestling gear.

:mental image of him in spandex:
With red cowboy boots! Sorry, you started it by passing along this awful image.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Oh that's adorable. My Dad's dog would love that, Mufy would too. This morning I was awakened at about 5 am because he was biting my feet. Earlier in the morning he was playing the "knock stuff off the dresser" game. I love my Mr. Mischief!
I love it when they are that way. Wynee the Pooh has been known to sit on my pillow and look for fleas in my hair, which is the same color as her coat!!!!! Then, of course, Laine (ee the pooh) has been known to attack my feet when they move under the covers

I LOVE my dogs!!!!!!

I may have to take Wynee the Pooh to NYC when I go to the NOTS!!!!!!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 02-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

All Idol. All the time.
Well, if my dog (either of them) would be on that American Idol fiasco with her squeaky fish - she would win

Old 02-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

All Idol. All the time.
Simma.

I still am loving Bo and Carrie. I also like Mikalah and Nadia and Mario and Anwar. I liked Constantine but he just poses too much and I'm getting sick of it. Be real, yo!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
I love it when they are that way. Wynee the Pooh has been known to sit on my pillow and look for fleas in my hair, which is the same color as her coat!!!!! Then, of course, Laine (ee the pooh) has been known to attack my feet when they move under the covers

I LOVE my dogs!!!!!!

I may have to take Wynee the Pooh to NYC when I go to the NOTS!!!!!!!!
Very cute. I call that game "catch the thing under the blanket". Mufy likes that one too. He grooms himself constantly, he's so vain. He always looks so perfect. When I brush him, he tries to eat the tufts of fur that fly around. He hasn't groomed my head though. It would be so great to see Wynee in NYC!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Very cute. I call that game "catch the thing under the blanket". Mufy likes that one too. He grooms himself constantly, he's so vain. He always looks so perfect. When I brush him, he tries to eat the tufts of fur that fly around. He hasn't groomed my head though. It would be so great to see Wynee in NYC!

Well, she would have her pink Barbie cell phone and a Scottie plaid travelling duster, tam, and satchel, which she holds with he tail

Lord dog people are strange

Old 02-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh that's adorable. My Dad's dog would love that, Mufy would too. This morning I was awakened at about 5 am because he was biting my feet. Earlier in the morning he was playing the "knock stuff off the dresser" game. I love my Mr. Mischief!
At my house, it's the 6 AM "knock stuff off the vanity" game. Oy...why can't he just meow when he wants out? It's either knock things off tables or he goes into what I call "Indy 500" mode - doing laps inside the house at 200 mph - just a fur blur!
Old 02-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia
. . . just a fur blur!
I am so adopting that phrase

Old 02-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

All Idol. All the time.
Okay, yeah, back to business. While it's true that Melinda didn't get much exposure earlier in the show, neither did Aloha--I didn't know who either of them were before the other night. The difference was that Melinda's performance, song choice, and personality were forgettable, while Aloha stood out. I also didn't see much of Jessica, Lindsey, or Sarah early on, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I hope the people that get kicked off in the future are more gracious--I think this group was just pissed because they had to be the first off, the most unpopular. Being first off means they will be the first forgotten. They probably thought they could hang in there for a while and be maybe 5th most unpopular or something.

So, I think the audience did a good job this week. Some of the mediocre people are gone and all of the talent remains. I am already looking forward to next week.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorceress
Okay, yeah, back to business. While it's true that Melinda didn't get much exposure earlier in the show, neither did Aloha--I didn't know who either of them were before the other night. The difference was that Melinda's performance, song choice, and personality were forgettable, while Aloha stood out. I also didn't see much of Jessica, Lindsey, or Sarah early on, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I hope the people that get kicked off in the future are more gracious--I think this group was just pissed because they had to be the first off, the most unpopular. Being first off means they will be the first forgotten. They probably thought they could hang in there for a while and be maybe 5th most unpopular or something.

So, I think the audience did a good job this week. Some of the mediocre people are gone and all of the talent remains. I am already looking forward to next week.

I agree with all of this. So far, the audience did a good job in voting people off. Janay should have definately went, though, but she better get 100 times better, or be voted out next week.
Old 02-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
At my house, it's the 6 AM "knock stuff off the vanity" game. Oy...why can't he just meow when he wants out? It's either knock things off tables or he goes into what I call "Indy 500" mode - doing laps inside the house at 200 mph - just a fur blur!
Haha. Mufasa has been in rare form for the past 14 hours or so. He was a big time fur blur last night. He gets that crazed, wackadoo look in his eyes and then just bolts. He attacked my hand this morning when I went to pat him. My roommate had to kick him out of her room last night. He shredded the toilet paper roll this morning. Basically he is acting like he did when he was a kitten. He still sort of is at a year and a half but he has calmed down. Something has gotten into him lately though!
Old 02-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sometimes when I'm getting ready for work in the morning, my kitty gets pissed off at me. He'll come up to me and meow really loudly and if I take one step, he'll wrap his front paws around my ankle and bite me. I have to do this matador "toro toro" thing w/ a towel and kinda shoo him out of the room and shut the door. He gets so angry! What causes that? He's been fed, he just went outside, his litter box is clean. Maybe he knows I'm getting ready to leave the house again and he's mad about that cuz he'll be bored. ?

Oh, and I love the crazy, wackadoo mode. It always makes me laugh!
Old 02-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sometimes when I'm getting ready for work in the morning, my kitty gets pissed off at me. He'll come up to me and meow really loudly and if I take one step, he'll wrap his front paws around my ankle and bite me. I have to do this matador "toro toro" thing w/ a towel and kinda shoo him out of the room and shut the door. He gets so angry! What causes that? He's been fed, he just went outside, his litter box is clean. Maybe he knows I'm getting ready to leave the house again and he's mad about that cuz he'll be bored. ?

Oh, and I love the crazy, wackadoo mode. It always makes me laugh!
It makes me laugh too. The other day I was looking at my shin like, "where did that mark come from?". It came from exactly what you said above, he just clamps on sometimes! However, often it is because I am teasing him, woops.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm going through Idol withdraw. 4 days withouth it will kill me.