User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
I imagine she doesn't know what you're talking about, but I sure hope the Bears beat the Packers! Considering we've already got the bi-week I doubt they will bother to play too hard.

I don't recall seeing that first pic before. The wonders of the internet.
I want the Packers to lose cause, if the Giants win, they go onto the playoffs along with the Jets, and it would be beyond awesome if NY's teams were in the Super Bowl together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Nope. I seriously don't lol. But I did get the Jeff Lynne reference and I agree wholeheartedly.
Forgetting that reference, it seems like a lot of guys in the 70's rocked the afro and beard look, but could never pull it ffo quite as well as Bucky did

You can add me on Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh I love the bears! He kind of puts me in mind of a lost member of ELO He does look yummy with it though. Then again, I've always had a thing for the handsome and loveable rogue I got so mad when Aragorn cleaned himself up and brushed his hair in Lord Of The Rings. Not cool.
I don't love the Bears, but I like bears

I felt the same way about Beauty and the Beast. By the end of the movie, you fall in love with Beast, and then, *poof* they make him a generic, clean cut prince
Old 01-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
I don't love the Bears, but I like bears

I felt the same way about Beauty and the Beast. By the end of the movie, you fall in love with Beast, and then, *poof* they make him a generic, clean cut prince
Haha. I think you're the only one who understood that by Bears, I meant hairy men (Without the chest or arm hair so my Zoo would look terribly strange indeed ).

Me too! I really didn't like how he looked by the end. I hate how Disney promotes unrealistic beauty and the "perfect idea of a red blooded male". If Disney ever do a movie about a dirty biker, I may just watch it lol!
Old 01-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Haha. I think you're the only one who understood that by Bears, I meant hairy men (Without the chest or arm hair so my Zoo would look terribly strange indeed ).

Me too! I really didn't like how he looked by the end. I hate how Disney promotes unrealistic beauty and the "perfect idea of a red blooded male". If Disney ever do a movie about a dirty biker, I may just watch it lol!
Actually, I thought it was a typo too, and you missed the d, but I get it now LOL!

I've really mostly heard gay men use the term bears ( and I know you're a woman, duh... ), so I didn't make that connection!

Hair doesn't bother me either, though ( within reason ). It's masculine. Chest hair is good...in moderation like Lindsey's ...not like Burt Reynolds or Starsky! Allover chest hair isn't my thing, but it's not unattractive to me...I just prefer it sorta down the middle! Chest hair...the debate never ends!!
Old 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Actually, I thought it was a typo too, and you missed the d, but I get it now LOL!

I've really mostly heard gay men use the term bears ( and I know you're a woman, duh... ), so I didn't make that connection!

Hair doesn't bother me either, though ( within reason ). It's masculine. Chest hair is good...in moderation like Lindsey's ...not like Burt Reynolds or Starsky! Allover chest hair isn't my thing, but it's not unattractive to me...I just prefer it sorta down the middle! Chest hair...the debate never ends!!
So, you like how Lindsey has chest hair that's in moderation and just straight down the chest? And what does Starsky's chest hair look like?

In the meantime, I remember once reading an interview where the interviewer asked Lindsey if he thought his chest hair had anything to do with the Mac selling 100 mil albums. He said no, but I hate to say it, I bet it did

Old 01-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
He said no, but I hate to say it, I bet it did
Seriously?
Old 01-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Seriously?
That there was me being silly as usual, but I thought it was funny that the interviewer thought his chest hair helped the Mac sell albums

Old 01-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That there was me being silly as usual, but I thought it was funny that the interviewer thought his chest hair helped the Mac sell albums
I saw that interview recently ( don't remember where... ). It was definitely awkward. Yeah, I buy my music based on chest hair
Old 01-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I saw that interview recently ( don't remember where... ). It was definitely awkward. Yeah, I buy my music based on chest hair
Here

Q: How much do you think your robust chest hair had to do with Fleetwood Mac selling those 100 million albums?

A: Wow. I would say none. The whole band, or just me?

Q: Specifically you, since I don't remember Stevie or Christine having much chest hair.

A: John has got a good tuft on there. I would hope very little. That's the first time I was asked that. It could have been something I missed.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
So, you like how Lindsey has chest hair that's in moderation and just straight down the chest? And what does Starsky's chest hair look like?In the meantime, I remember once reading an interview where the interviewer asked Lindsey if he thought his chest hair had anything to do with the Mac selling 100 mil albums. He said no, but I hate to say it, I bet it did
Hairy.

Best pic I could find ( couldn't find any topless! )...he's on the right:

His chest is kinda like Tom Selleck's ( below ), who, to me, is in no way less attractive due to his chest hair. It would be weird if he waxed it

And now just for fun...prepare to cover your eyes girls

The thing is, hairy was sexy in the 70' ( and to a lesser extent, in the 80's ). Though, that look was too hairy for my likes ( I prefered Hutch to Starsky ), damn, Tom Selleck looked ( and still looks ) good! No complaints there...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Here

Q: How much do you think your robust chest hair had to do with Fleetwood Mac selling those 100 million albums?

A: Wow. I would say none. The whole band, or just me?Q: Specifically you, since I don't remember Stevie or Christine having much chest hair.

A: John has got a good tuft on there. I would hope very little. That's the first time I was asked that. It could have been something I missed.
That's the one!

Don't ya just love him? He really should answer off the cuff more often...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cassie just curious...would you wax this guy?

I wouldn't...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Cassie just curious...would you wax this guy?

I wouldn't...
Eww! Look at his navel! *gags and gets the waxing strips handy*
Old 01-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Eww! Look at his navel! *gags and gets the waxing strips handy*
Yeah, it's more than I prefer, but still, I'd just leave it alone. Burt Reynolds on the othewr hand...now that's Ewww! I'd wax him, but I'd never get that close!! Ewww...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, it's more than I prefer, but still, I'd just leave it alone. Burt Reynolds on the othewr hand...now that's Ewww! I'd wax him, but I'd never get that close!! Ewww...
I'd definitely get rid of it. Seeing so much body hair makes me worry for their personal hygiene. I'm a bit of a germophobe (honestly. May hands are raw most of the time because I wash them so often) and I couldn't stand it lol.