Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Registered

^^^^^

Yeah, I gotta do something (other than wanting to shake my aunt like a rat). Obviously, she needs to be fixed, but I can't do that now until she's done bleeding all over my house. I am caught by surprise! And the kids are all, "OMG EW." As am I, honestly. Because...OMG EW. Also, I am a bad person, because every time I look at her, I have the overwhelming urge to re-enact that one scene from Stephen King's Carrie - "Plug it UP! Plug it UP!"

I am frantically Googling about for suggestions re: diapers. Apparently, they make special dog diapers for this purpose, but they are ridiculously expensive. I'm wondering if I can buy adult people diapers and cut a hole for her tail? If she were little, I think it would be easier with a baby diaper - I have much experience with baby diapers. But she's like 80 pounds, and has a huge butt.

That will be fun at the store. "No, it's for my dog. Really."

She's gonna be mad because I can't let her outside by herself/at will now like I usually do, but there is NO WAY I want her getting pregnant.

Argh.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OMG EW really hits it on the head. I got it from my Rabbit and was like "Bitch you're going seeing the man with the scalpel." Luckily I could keep her in her cage with her being a house bunny.

You could try those pull up pants for older kids? The ones with the cute designs on like Toy Story and stuff. Either that orr a makeshift traditional one out of an old towel with a pin and such.

My doggy has been puking all day and I could really do with a nosebag to protect the carpets in this house

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 08-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Doggie Diapers.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
^^^^^

Yeah, I gotta do something (other than wanting to shake my aunt like a rat). Obviously, she needs to be fixed, but I can't do that now until she's done bleeding all over my house. I am caught by surprise! And the kids are all, "OMG EW." As am I, honestly. Because...OMG EW. Also, I am a bad person, because every time I look at her, I have the overwhelming urge to re-enact that one scene from Stephen King's Carrie - "Plug it UP! Plug it UP!"

I am frantically Googling about for suggestions re: diapers. Apparently, they make special dog diapers for this purpose, but they are ridiculously expensive. I'm wondering if I can buy adult people diapers and cut a hole for her tail? If she were little, I think it would be easier with a baby diaper - I have much experience with baby diapers. But she's like 80 pounds, and has a huge butt.

That will be fun at the store. "No, it's for my dog. Really."

She's gonna be mad because I can't let her outside by herself/at will now like I usually do, but there is NO WAY I want her getting pregnant.

Argh.
http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store....-flypage-35214

found this on "google", may help,
Old 08-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Registered

^^^^

Thank you for the suggestions! I decided to go with adult diapers, since Chloe has a huge butt. I have cut a hole in the back for her tail. So far, it seems to be working well enough, though she looks completely humiliated and the kids can't stop laughing at her. Also, thank Jebus for self-scan machines at the Wal-Mart, because purchasing adult diapers is kinda...y'know...embarassing.

In other dog-related news, I just spent 20 minutes convincing the kids that the new dog food we got Chloe would trigger a tiny Conestoga wagon pulled by tiny horses to burst through the front door and race around the dining room table exactly 3 times (widdershins, of course) before sailing right out the back door. They've poured a bowl for the dog and are patiently awaiting the wagon's arrival.

I'm a bad person.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Right now former Fleetwood Mac member Jeremy Spencer is viewing The Ledge:

jeremy spencer
Ledgie
Last Activity: Today 10:35 PM
Viewing Thread Welch Interview, Lancaster Online 7/11 @ 10:35 PM
Old 08-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
I so second this. I've been to a handful of Al-anon meetings and it is SO interesting to hear from other people about their experiences. Also, you'll be amazed at the age range of the members of your group... there were people in their sixties who were still working through their parents' drinking. You should try it-- I wish I kept going to meetings.
Thanks Dani, I'll definatly keep it in mind. I'll look up some alanon meetings in my town. =)

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
JTIS that my friends introduced me to Bare Minerals makeup last weekend and I'm loving it! I'm not knowledgeable at all about makeup and have never been interested in spending a lot of time on it, but this stuff is fantastic and I feel great wearing it.
I've always wondered about that make up. Like my skin isnt smooth and stuff so I'm always afraid that mineral foundation would excentuate that.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Bare Minerals is awesome. I need to buy more before college-- I'm running low. And the best part is that you can accidentally sleep with your face makeup on and you won't break out! whoohoo
Old 08-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Erm. So that doggie I inherited from my aunt? She just went into heat.

I have never had a dog in heat before, and I have no idea how to handle it. Anyone have any advice? Do they make Tampax for dogs? I don't want her bleeding all over my carpet and everything.

I am a bit freaked out by this, I must say.
I nevr had a dog that went into heat but my dads cat went into heat because they took WAAAY too loing to get her fixed. Uhh they just kinda ignored it lol Yea, I dont have any advice. I'd say google it thats what I always do LOL

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-17-2010, 12:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS That I'm heading to Boston tomorrow =D We're gonna be walking around all day and then at 9pm we have a reservation with the Ghost Tour =D I'm SO ASIGHTED! But before that I have my appt w/ the Hair School that I am going to. I am wicked nervous! Like I'm all paranoid that my hair and make up HAVE to be PERFECT LOL WIsh me luck on that interview!!!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Bare Minerals is awesome. I need to buy more before college-- I'm running low. And the best part is that you can accidentally sleep with your face makeup on and you won't break out! whoohoo
I NEED THAT! lol Any make up that will prevent me from breaking out=AMAZING lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-18-2010, 03:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I take my Lady Gaga seriously. The Telephone music video....

plus me....

I had second row seats to Lady Gaga tonight. Anyone who says that she has no talent or artistic capability needs to see her live before he or she can pass judgment. That was literally the most impressive concert I've ever been to. From my camera:

It's sad that pictures can't really explain why I think that show was so incredible. Everything that Lady Gaga did for "shock value" during the show had a much, much deeper meaning underneath it. Seriously, that show was like watching visual and auditory art combine in the most interesting way possible.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Her vocal talent is great, but it's hard to take someone seriously when they are playing the piano in their underwear.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Her vocal talent is great, but it's hard to take someone seriously when they are playing the piano in their underwear.
I bet Christine plays the piano in her underwear at home sometimes. Just because she can.

I got told I couldn't go out today, Tumblr went down so my boredom did this...

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 08-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS that Carson Daily looked so much better before his weight loss surgery. Everytime I see him I think this.