User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
What I like about this pic is that it is not 'retouched'. It looks just like Lindsey would if you met him in public, not at a concert where I'm sure he's had makeup done.
Just dreamy!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
First pic: Once I got past Mick being creepy and Liddy way-too-small hat, it's a nice shot for that song Empire State, which I like about as much as the Empire State's new license plates (and I'm thankful I don't have to put it on Little Red till 2012, when my registration expries)
I like the way that Christine and Lindsey are posing. It's kind of edgy, like they're a couple of street thugs who might be about to raise trouble on the roof.

Michele
Old 12-02-2010, 03:00 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I like the way that Christine and Lindsey are posing. It's kind of edgy, like they're a couple of street thugs who might be about to raise trouble on the roof.

Michele
haha... yeah its a great pic. Stevie is gorgeous.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Old 12-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post

First pic: When that went down, I was doing what any 7 year old girl would be doing over the summer: going to day camp and coming home looking like Pigpen

Second pic: Well, he did look better in the black shirt than the red one

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
First pic: When that went down, I was doing what any 7 year old girl would be doing over the summer: going to day camp and coming home looking like Pigpen

Second pic: Well, he did look better in the black shirt than the red one
Red doesn't really sit well with his slightly flushed complexion that he's grown to develop on stage over the past few years, I've noticed. I don't remember him getting so reddened in past eras.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Red doesn't really sit well with his slightly flushed complexion that he's grown to develop on stage over the past few years, I've noticed. I don't remember him getting so reddened in past eras.
In the past, it was probably bad photo quality (color photography wasn't the best back then) and I guess with digital cameras, you can see it more. Either that, or it's a part of him being an old dude now.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
In the past, it was probably bad photo quality (color photography wasn't the best back then) and I guess with digital cameras, you can see it more. Either that, or it's a part of him being an old dude now.
I believe the word you were looking for is "experienced", Deary. Never old lol. He's "old" enough to know better, but still young enough to not give a crap and do it anyway hehe.

Last edited by Silver Springs; 12-02-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Old 12-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

He's not an old dude - 61 is the new 31 !
Old 12-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I believe the word you were looking for is "experiences", Deary. Never old lol. He's "old" enough to know better, but still young enough to not give a crap and do it anyway hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
[/B]

He's not an old dude - 61 is the new 31 !
Listen, both fo you, the old dude part is just how I speak on a day-to-day basis and not meant to be offensive. Hell, he has more energy than me on a typical day, and I'm 20!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Listen, both fo you, the old dude part is just how I speak on a day-to-day basis and not meant to be offensive. Hell, he has more energy than me on a typical day, and I'm 20!
Lucky you being only 20! I don't mind if you refer to me as a real old broad! Actually I found 30's much more fun than 20's, and 40's are definitely the best (been everywhere, done everything) but still looking forward to lots! So you've the best yet to come! Downside is that when you're 40, Bucky is going to be 81!

Now tell me something, as the Bucky God is over 40 years older than you, do you see him as a daddy figure or do you actually think yum yum?
Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Lucky you being only 20! I don't mind if you refer to me as a real old broad! Actually I found 30's much more fun than 20's, and 40's are definitely the best (been everywhere, done everything) but still looking forward to lots! So you've the best yet to come! Downside is that when you're 40, Bucky is going to be 81!

Now tell me something, as the Bucky God is over 40 years older than you, do you see him as a daddy figure or do you actually think yum yum?
I'm 22, and I can definitely answer with yum yum. To be honest with you, I've always had a thing for the older male. I was the girl at school who crushed on the Teachers *blush*. I suppose in a way there is somewhat of a Daddy element there in the sense that I'd adore a cuddle with him and a good old chat about nothing in particular over a cup of tea. The kind of caring and interested Dad that I never had. But there's nothing to seperate that from a fulfilling "relationship" anyway lol. Not that I expect a relationship, hehe. Don't worry, I'm not deluded. Just a tad gushy. I know it's about as unlikely that I'll meet him as it is likely that my Cat will win the American Presidency hehe.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm 22, and I can definitely answer with yum yum. To be honest with you, I've always had a thing for the older male. I was the girl at school who crushed on the Teachers *blush*. I suppose in a way there is somewhat of a Daddy element there in the sense that I'd adore a cuddle with him and a good old chat about nothing in particular over a cup of tea. The kind of caring and interested Dad that I never had. But there's nothing to seperate that from a fulfilling "relationship" anyway lol. Not that I expect a relationship, hehe. Don't worry, I'm not deluded. Just a tad gushy. I know it's about as unlikely that I'll meet him as it is likely that my Cat will win the American Presidency hehe.
I think Bucky would be dead chuffed and really flattered (I know his missus is 20 years younger than him) to know that he could easily pull ladies [B]40 years younger!!![/B]

Wonder if he ever has a sneaky look on here out of curiosity? If he does, he must think all us Bucky Nuts really are nuts!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I think Bucky would be dead chuffed and really flattered (I know his missus is 20 years younger than him) to know that he could easily pull ladies [B]40 years younger!!![/B]

Wonder if he ever has a sneaky look on here out of curiosity? If he does, he must think all us Bucky Nuts really are nuts!

Okay. I just proved your comment correct about us Bucky fans being nuts, because i just read this and squeeled! It's scary to think that there's even the slightest possibility that he reads what we right. Like he's reading this sentence I'm typing right now. And this one *squeel* Gah. He knows how much of a Plonker I am
Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Okay. I just proved your comment correct about us Bucky fans being nuts, because i just read this and squeeled! It's scary to think that there's even the slightest possibility that he reads what we right. Like he's reading this sentence I'm typing right now. And this one *squeel* Gah. He knows how much of a Plonker I am

I think if he was reading what you just said he would have that funny little grin on his face - the one where something has amused him but he's trying not to show it!