User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
Just Thought I'd Share that I'll never go in the water again.
LOL TELL ME ABOUT IT!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-05-2010, 01:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

the funny thing to me about shark week is that its purpose is to allegedly educate the public about sharks (we kill ~100 million sharks a year, sharks do not kill 100 million people a year), but the programming itself, at least the last time i watched, is all SHARKS ARE TERRIFYING THEY WILL EAT YOU.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

We don't even get Shark Week. Or if we do, I can't find it and I wanna!

My baby just went to get all that matted hair off him. Poor honey's had a shoddy start to his life.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 08-05-2010, 05:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^ he doesn't look too unhappy about it!
Old 08-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

He's a cheerful guy but growls at you when you least expect it. He's definitely happier already after only coming here last night which is good

Old 08-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS that I am doing this from school... REBEL!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
He's a cheerful guy but growls at you when you least expect it. He's definitely happier already after only coming here last night which is good
He's so cute! My Pap-Pap had a long series of Shih Tzus throughout his life, each named Fifi (said like "fee-fee"). Like, one Fifi would die, and then he'd get another Fifi. All of the Fifis growled unexpectedly, if I recall correctly.

Here's my Miss Chloe last night, passed out from exhaustion after a spirited tambo session to the Boston GYOW.

Yeah, we know how to party up in this bitch.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
He's so cute! My Pap-Pap had a long series of Shih Tzus throughout his life, each named Fifi (said like "fee-fee"). Like, one Fifi would die, and then he'd get another Fifi. All of the Fifis growled unexpectedly, if I recall correctly.
I can't tell you how comforting that is It's so strange having a dog, especially a Shih Tzu, who doesn't like to be played with. The only person he'll sit on is me, sometimes my mum if he's in the right mood and she's not going to stroke him.

Quote:
Here's my Miss Chloe last night, passed out from exhaustion after a spirited tambo session to the Boston GYOW.

Yeah, we know how to party up in this bitch.
Damn she's the cutest thing! I love black dogs, I think they're gorgeous.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Here are two songs from a one-off performance I did with my friends Robert Pollard (Guided by Voices), Jason Short, Darryl Robbins, and Dan Nolan as part of an annual Robert Pollard/GbV fan festival. I'm playing the Telecaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl4t3fblnd8

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 08-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I can't tell you how comforting that is It's so strange having a dog, especially a Shih Tzu, who doesn't like to be played with. The only person he'll sit on is me, sometimes my mum if he's in the right mood and she's not going to stroke him.

Damn she's the cutest thing! I love black dogs, I think they're gorgeous.
I dunno if it's a Shih Tzu thing or not, to be honest. I just remember all the Fifis being that way, and it could be due to the fact that we were small children, and they only ever liked us if we had crayons they could steal and eat. He's probably fine, though! Just needs some time.

And thank you! Miss Chloe IS adorable, and quite pretty when she's not being a complete goofball. I do, however, feel like she should have a better name, but since I inherited her from my aunt and she's already 3, I cannot, in good conscience, rename her, even if I was sorely tempted for a while to start calling her Spaghetti, due to that one Hand Banana episode of Aqua Teens, and also it sounds sort of close to Chloe, with the long E sound on the end, which would make her more likely to answer.

That was a very long sentence.

Next dog I get will totally be called Pliers, though. Or Scrambles: The Death Dealer (Scrambly, for short).

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS that my ass muscles, thighs, non existant abs, and everything else HURTS LIKE A MOFO! From slip n sliding and having a wicked intense dance party and I feel like I got hit by a truck LOL Not to mention the scratches on my butt cheeks from rocks from slip n sliding hurt lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is my last month of summer...

A few of my friends have already started school, and I feel so bad for them (not really lol). I've been incredibly busy with my friends, but the only sad thing about this summer is that two of my realllllllly good friends are leaving me. My friend Storm is leaving me for California, and my friend Billy has just left me (yesterday) for North Carolina. Oh and my sister is leaving me to go back to Michigan tomorrow because she has to move back into the dorms at MSU this week...WTF!!

They come and they go...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
This is my last month of summer...

A few of my friends have already started school, and I feel so bad for them (not really lol). I've been incredibly busy with my friends, but the only sad thing about this summer is that two of my realllllllly good friends are leaving me. My friend Storm is leaving me for California, and my friend Billy has just left me (yesterday) for North Carolina. Oh and my sister is leaving me to go back to Michigan tomorrow because she has to move back into the dorms at MSU this week...WTF!!

They come and they go...
WOW, thats one reason why I hate college. All your good friends you made in high school and such are always gone and then you loose touch and then when u see them next its like u dont even know them =( Thank GOD my girlfriend is staying home and communting to college. I'll be starting hair school in September. My school and her school arent too far apart actually and our friend Katie goes to school like 25 minutes away so its not too bad.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
WOW, thats one reason why I hate college. All your good friends you made in high school and such are always gone and then you loose touch and then when u see them next its like u dont even know them =( Thank GOD my girlfriend is staying home and communting to college. I'll be starting hair school in September. My school and her school arent too far apart actually and our friend Katie goes to school like 25 minutes away so its not too bad.
This school year is gonna suck for me because I'm leaving when summer hits =\
There are tons of people that I'm gonna miss soooo much that I don't want to even think about it. I already know that some people will be unintentionally lost in my life; it happened when I started high school (I went to a different school district than my friends), and then again when I moved to Virginia... I get to spend next year without my bestfriend Storm, which sucks, so thank God (and whoever else you want lol) that you are able to keep your favorite people around.

College for me starts next fall, and I'm headed to Michigan State University. In January I'm going to send in an application to work at Cedar Point (aka the BEST friggin theme park on the east coast) in Sandusky, Ohio. So when summer hits -- and if I get the job-- I'm headed to Sandusky for the whole summer. I'm making this summer the best one of my life.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
This school year is gonna suck for me because I'm leaving when summer hits =\
There are tons of people that I'm gonna miss soooo much that I don't want to even think about it. I already know that some people will be unintentionally lost in my life; it happened when I started high school (I went to a different school district than my friends), and then again when I moved to Virginia... I get to spend next year without my bestfriend Storm, which sucks, so thank God (and whoever else you want lol) that you are able to keep your favorite people around.

College for me starts next fall, and I'm headed to Michigan State University. In January I'm going to send in an application to work at Cedar Point (aka the BEST friggin theme park on the east coast) in Sandusky, Ohio. So when summer hits -- and if I get the job-- I'm headed to Sandusky for the whole summer. I'm making this summer the best one of my life.
Well try your best keeping in touch with them. Like facebook and instant messanger and texting. When they come home for holiday's try and make plans to hang out. Good Luck!

~Love, Caitlin~