Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Hahahahaha! Oh dear. I hope he isn't too paranoid about the size of his jaw anyway!
Old 11-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Hahahahaha! Oh dear. I hope he isn't too paranoid about the size of his jaw anyway!
But luckily his jaws are normal. When I've had drawings like that made of me, I mind most the features that they exaggerate which are real. For instance, I do have a very broad forehead and they make it massive in the caricatures.

Bangs have never worked for me, so I just carry that banner on my head uncovered. I guess today they would emphasize Lindsey's receding hairline.

Michele
Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I think I saw it on his Behind the Music, but there is a pic of him in the studio with Will as a baby. I dunno how to do screencaps, but I'd appreciate it if someone could get it for me.
Yeah, there's a picture of him with both a baby Will and a baby Lee Lee.

Dee and I have laughed about this in the past, but I've envisioned Lindsey with pets ever since Stevie described the Landslide fight and said that Lindsey drove back to Los Angeles with her poodle. Clearly he drove back with the poodle because she told him she was taking the bus home and she couldn't have the dog on the bus. But since she doesn't explain herself, you can just imagine Lindsey snatching the poodle from her arms and taking it home for himself.

Then, when I saw pictures of Kristen and Lindsey's home with that giant poodle, it just struck me as funny, because a poodle is not the most masculine of dogs and Lindsey has been associated with them for most of his life now.

Even John saying in his Q & A that he thought Lindsey had a big poodle made me giggle. I mean, John is probably rarely at Lindsey's home and doesn't know much about his pets, but his recollection is that Lindsey has a big poodle. Amusing. Or is Lindsey in the dressing room talking about his dog, saying things like, "Oh you know, my big poodle loves pedicures." Just cracks me up.

Michele
Old 11-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yeah, there's a picture of him with both a baby Will and a baby Lee Lee.

Dee and I have laughed about this in the past, but I've envisioned Lindsey with pets ever since Stevie described the Landslide fight and said that Lindsey drove back to Los Angeles with her poodle. Clearly he drove back with the poodle because she told him she was taking the bus home and she couldn't have the dog on the bus. But since she doesn't explain herself, you can just imagine Lindsey snatching the poodle from her arms and taking it home for himself.

Then, when I saw pictures of Kristen and Lindsey's home with that giant poodle, it just struck me as funny, because a poodle is not the most masculine of dogs and Lindsey has been associated with them for most of his life now.

Even John saying in his Q & A that he thought Lindsey had a big poodle made me giggle. I mean, John is probably rarely at Lindsey's home and doesn't know much about his pets, but his recollection is that Lindsey has a big poodle. Amusing. Or is Lindsey in the dressing room talking about his dog, saying things like, "Oh you know, my big poodle loves pedicures." Just cracks me up.

Michele
The image of Lindsye taking the poodle home with him is hilarious, and for some reason, I could picture him driving home with the dog sitting shotgun . Maybe cause he isn't exactly the most masculine guy (to quote David aka Homer Mcvie on a comment I saw he left on Facebook, he is probably the gayest-looking straight man around), but him with a poodle or another sissy dog is something I can picture at times, but he seems more of the golden retriever type.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

More hands-in-pocket Lindsey

Old 11-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post

First pic: For a second, I thought he was wearing a Flashdance shirt, but I just realized it was his standard showing off his chest hair lol

Second pic: Is that OOTC?

Old 11-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
First pic: For a second, I thought he was wearing a Flashdance shirt, but I just realized it was his standard showing off his chest hair lol

Second pic: Is that OOTC?
2nd pic is Tango.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Absolutely adorable. I'm getting an intense sense of vulnerability eminating from him in this shot. The fact that he's holding his arms so close to his frame makes him seem almost guarded and protective of himself.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I think I saw it on his Behind the Music, but there is a pic of him in the studio with Will as a baby. I dunno how to do screencaps, but I'd appreciate it if someone could get it for me.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

That was it! See, Bee? They did take pics of his kiddies

Old 11-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Holidayroad,

The one with the headphones is beyond ADORABLE.

Here's a tiny one with Lee Lee.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The image of Lindsye taking the poodle home with him is hilarious, and for some reason, I could picture him driving home with the dog sitting shotgun . Maybe cause he isn't exactly the most masculine guy (to quote David aka Homer Mcvie on a comment I saw he left on Facebook, he is probably the gayest-looking straight man around), but him with a poodle or another sissy dog is something I can picture at times, but he seems more of the golden retriever type.
That's a sweet mental image

Not to drive this into the ground, 'cause I know you all are just kidding around, but I thnk the standard poodle is the perfect dog for Linds! I worked at a pet shop in high school and the owners raised standard poodles. I was always kind of a german shepherd or lab type befor that, but I really fell in love with that breed.

Anyways, you know how they say people tend to look like their dogs? Curly dark hair, atheletic build, LOVES the water and is an excellent swimmer, strong silent type, but protective of family, highly intelligent, and misunderstood!! May seem a bit feminine, but in fact is anything but! And you know how mild mannered they seem at first glance, but then get a standard poodle in a show ring and they always, always impress...they love the stage!!

It's a good famiyl dog ( it is what it is, it is what it is... a family dog. )... a quiet, intelligent, atheletic dog that is good with kids, and is strong and brave enough to protect you, but smart enough to know the difference in the mailman and real danger!

I was reading this site's description and it sounded at times like it was describing Lindsey http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/rev...rdpoodles.html

So now you know
Old 11-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
It's a good famiyl dog ( it is what it is, it is what it is... a family dog. )... a quiet, intelligent, atheletic dog that is good with kids, and is strong and brave enough to protect you, but smart enough to know the difference in the mailman and real danger!

Aww shucks! Oh the mental image you just conjured is adorably cool.

Last edited by Silver Springs; 11-28-2010 at 07:34 PM..
Old 11-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
That's a sweet mental image

Not to drive this into the ground, 'cause I know you all are just kidding around, but I thnk the standard poodle is the perfect dog for Linds! I worked at a pet shop in high school and the owners raised standard poodles. I was always kind of a german shepherd or lab type befor that, but I really fell in love with that breed.

Anyways, you know how they say people tend to look like their dogs? Curly dark hair, atheletic build, LOVES the water and is an excellent swimmer, strong silent type, but protective of family, highly intelligent, and misunderstood!! May seem a bit feminine, but in fact is anything but! And you know how mild mannered they seem at first glance, but then get a standard poodle in a show ring and they always, always impress...they love the stage!!

I was reading this site's description and it sounded at times like it was describing Lindsey http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/rev...rdpoodles.html

So now you know
As I'm reading that, it sounds exactly like him and all of that fits him perfectly. He even sounds just like the poodle: sensitive, looks like a sissy on the surface (admit it, even though he was hot during Tusk and Mirage, he did look a bit wussy on the surface ), lively and playful, sociable with others...I swear, the man sounds exactly like the dog.

Now, does anyone know what dog breed Stevie is like?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Aww shucks! Oh the mental image you just conjured is adorably cool.
Just doing what I can ( he he )!