The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

SOOOOO, someone is talking **** about me on formspring and god only knows where else! They are saying that *I* was the person who was ****ing with the RealStevieNicks twitter account and saying how I have like SOOOOO many fan pages and stuff.
Quote:
the real stevie nicks on twitter is Caitlin Casey, she runs another website, with stevie nicks info, and she is running a few pages..however, I do know it is Caitlin Casey who was pretending to be therealstevienicks On twitter.
Quote:
Ok so , here is how I know, originally the website was created FOR Stevie, the info given to Karen, Karen had the page removed, Caitlin picked up on the name, and made the page again, the name was available, FANS hit the page an thought they had Stevie.
Quote:
NEED i SAY MORE, have a good time at the Stevie concert, and I also know that was Kaitlyn doing the fake profile tweeting everyone, but dont let that bring you down sweetie, have fun and Sarah too. kisses to my sweet friends, and the day is almost here!
The last one...the person didnt even spell my ****in name right. Like I even have the time in my life to even THINK about hacking a twitter. Like seriously? On top of that they are anonymous so obviously they are scared.

JTIS

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
SOOOOO, someone is talking **** about me on formspring and god only knows where else! They are saying that *I* was the person who was ****ing with the RealStevieNicks twitter account and saying how I have like SOOOOO many fan pages and stuff.
I always figured it was iamnotafraid who hacked that Twitter account, not you Caitlin.

Caitlin, is Stevie Nicks info your web site?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:27 AM
Registered

Quote:

The last one...the person didnt even spell my ****in name right. Like I even have the time in my life to even THINK about hacking a twitter. Like seriously? On top of that they are anonymous so obviously they are scared.

JTIS

Birds gonna fly, fish gonna swim, haters gonna hate. Don't feed the drama llamas and just ignore it, cookie.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 07-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Got one thing to say: you're gonna have haters, and like Internet trolls, the bets you could do is starve 'em.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 07-29-2010, 07:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It is 5:35AM in California right now. I have not slept at all tonight. I don't even care because I am having a full blown Stevie freakout right now AND I wrote an awesome prose piece. alkfhjfakhakjfkdajcadlkhadjhalkh JTIS.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I always figured it was iamnotafraid who hacked that Twitter account, not you Caitlin.

Caitlin, is Stevie Nicks info your web site?
No thats not my site..I only have a myspace Stevie fan page

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

Birds gonna fly, fish gonna swim, haters gonna hate. Don't feed the drama llamas and just ignore it, cookie.
LOL awesome picture!!
It just pisses me off that some dub ass would even THINK it was me...

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
I deactivated my account two days ago.
welcome back!
Old 07-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm going to The Cape this weekend w/ Ashley and her family =D YAY I havent been down there in like 10 years!!
JTIS

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Today the real Vivica Fox turns 46. Happy Birthday baby!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Dig this: last night, I got to go see a Mets game (I know, I know, I'm a Yankee fan, but they're still a New York team) for free from my dad's job. The fun prt was finding out about it 2 hours before I had to leave.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 08-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Edge of 17 is haunting my sister on GTA4 lol

She was driving around and the song came on so we both started singing it.
She doesn't like Stevie btw.
She asked me who sings it, and I told her...she said "well it's her only good song."
WTF! She's lucky that I love her, but if she thinks Edge is Stevie's best song...SLAP!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Registered

Quote:
LOL awesome picture!!
It just pisses me off that some dub ass would even THINK it was me...
Haha, that leaping priest always makes me laugh. He's all like *frolic!* and stuff. But I made a different one special for you:

So, I've complained before about my doucherocket of a landlord, but this morning took the fockin' biscuit, y'all. Check this ****:

It's 9 AM. I am not usually up at such a ridiculous hour, but there I was. I'd JUST sat down at my desk to have the Morning Cigarette of Relaxation and Joy, when suddenly, my front door flies open, bangs into the wall, bounces off and swings halfway closed again. Naturally, this scares the bejesus out of me, so I scream - because WTF?! - and get a brief glance of a rather large dude from my vantage point before he grabs the doorknob and slams the door closed without coming in.

The guy I'm seeing - we shall call him Cute Guitar Boy for our current purposes - is sitting on the couch when this happens, and he's much closer to the door than I am, so he immediately, like, vaults over the arm of the couch and he's up and out the front door into the yard after the guy, yelling and threatening violence.

I make it out the door a second or two behind him, half thinking we're both going to get shot because some psycho has tried to break into the house in broad daylight for some goddamn reason, and only crazy people do things like this, but I'm going anyway, because, seriously, WTF?!

So I get outside and Cute Guitar Boy sees me and is like, "Uh uh, no way, stay back" and getting in front of me.

And that's when I finally get a good look at the psycho that just kicked my door in and...it's my LANDLORD'S SON.

I'm like, "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? What is WRONG with you? What do you WANT?"

And he starts yelling back - whilst waving his arms about furiously, mind - that he heard one of the rental properties caught on fire last night, and he doesn't know which one it was, so he had every right to come check it out, and besides, he forgot I live here.

Uhm. Wat. The combined reaction that Cute Guitar Boy & myself had to this statement was basically:

But once I recovered enough from that torrent of crazy, I said something like, "Jesus Christ, my house did not catch fire. If it had, I would've called you guys, like, right away. You can't just kick my door in like that. Are you insane or something?"

"Well, look - I'm just really angry, okay?!!"

Oh! You're really angry? Well, in that case, then, by all means, please carry on, my good man. *adjusts monocle*

I told him to leave before he made things worse, and thankfully, he got into his truck and left, but seriously, you guys. I mean...seriously. SERIOUSLY.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^^^^^^
I wish I could say I was , but these sorts of things simply don't surprise me anymore - various people continue to demonstrate increasingly great capacities for wild irrationality and disrespect (to say the least). You're quite lucky you weren't hurt! How's your door btw? Were your children about at the time?
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 08-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Annie, sometimes I forget that common sense is a privilege and not a right. It's a tough idea to swallow, but it's also very true.

By the way, have you ever read hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com? If not, GO LOOK NOW. And read the entire thing, but specifically the posts that you see on the righthand side in a column. Best. Blog. Ever. I feel like you'd appreciate the humor.

ANYWAY.... I'm currently laying in brysondt's bed while rocking out to Stevie. I'm only up at this unearthly hour (9:37AM) because we went to bed at like, 9PM last night.... we felt like we'd gotten beaten up by a bus or something after riding a bunch of roller coasters at Magic Mountain. So she's at work and I'm hanging out. I think I'm gonna go sit on the beach in Malibu and take a nap or something. Then we get dinner with Sara (Fleetwood) tonight and take it from there! Whoo. I love LA.

JTIS