Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Before:

After:

He's the poster child for bad plastic surgery.
He looks ill in the second picture.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

his jaw is lopsided.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was only posting that in reference to Lux's question (what did he look like) Im not making a judgement on his looks. there are some pretty bizarre pix on the first link tho...
Old 08-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
That's not bad at all.

It's putrid! And the eyeliner he's sporting so often these days does NOT help.

Old 08-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
With botox, the rule is less is more.
Remember he said on Datleine that the botox injections help the pain he suffers from when Liza supposedly beat him on top of his head with her fists in a drunken rage?

Old 08-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

bump. its time that another viewpoint was posted. and its actually one from an unexpected source, therefore I can be invisible and STILL have a voice.

btw: the following are excerpts from a blog that asks muslims what they think of the US policies (in Sudan and elsewhere)

Quote:
The United States was completely justified in carrying out missile strikes on the alleged terrorist bases in Afghanistan and Sudan. I believe that the US did not make this move lightly but was forced to show its hand. Had an Islamic country been threatened by a radical Christian group, I am sure that all of us would be condemning that group and any nation that supported it. How sad it is then that the people, not the government but the innocent people, of the United States are threatened and we say and do nothing.
I do not presume to think that I can convince the radicals of the moronic nature of their argument. However if someone, anyone, threatened my country and it's people, I would think that I would be well within my rights to hurt them, their followers and any nation that supported their cause.
That is what the US has done and I cannot, in all good conscience, condemn them for it.

# Syed Mohib ul Islam Bukhari
# The USA was justified in retaliating as her passivity in the past encouraged terrorists to continue killing innocent people. What these people do in the name of Islam is shameful. No religion, including Islam, permits violence. I hope these reprisals will make them think twice before they embark on one of their crazy acts.

Umair Pirzada.
# Terrorism should be stamped out at all costs, especially fanatical Muslims. The US was correct to bomb the bases in Afghanistan. With the spy satellite, there was obviously more than sufficient proof. The factory in Sudan is a different story. People and animals that needed that medication that was also being produced there will suffer. But then again, do the terrorists think about the innocent people they killed with their bomb blasts.
The Sudanese government is to blame. They allowed that factory to produce other products. They are just as fanatic as the Afghans. Fight fire with fire. Bomb them again if necessary.

# Mohammad Amir Aslam
Florida
# I would condemn the US for its actions but I cannot; in this instance, Mr. Osama Bin Laden asked for it. Cowards
like Mr. Osama Bin Laden should take their fight to Saudi Arabia and not to hotels, restaurants and embassy's around the world. The Afghan government should kick him out of Afghanistan before he comes to bite them as well.
He has the blood of 300 poor and innocent Kenyans and Tanzanians on his hands.
Muslims around the world should develop consistency in their opinions and stop blaming Jews for their
dilapidation. The pathetic state of the Muslims around the world is their own doing and no one else's, shifting blame to others particularly the Jewish community is ignorant and racist.

# Atif Hassan
# As a US citizen, I am glad that our nation launched these missiles against those who are sworn to attack and destroy our people and their properties around the world. I hear so much about moderate Islamic people who do not support the taking of innocent lives. If such people exist, or if, as I am told, they constitute the majority of the Muslim people, then I suggest that those sensible Muslims themselves take up arms against their terrorist brothers. Doing so will lend credibility to the claim of Muslims that they are a peace loving people who do not support attacks on innocent people, and put a stop to the general belief that Islam and terrorist are one and the same thing. Before pointing at US for attacks against such Muslims, perhaps the Muslims of Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. should eliminate such undesirable people from among their own midst.

# Sohaib Faruqi
Mississipi
US
# Yes. The US did the right thing by attacking these countries that support terrorists. Just because of some extremists our religion is considered bad in the world. Think how many innocent people have died in the bombing of the World trade center. And how many have died in the recent bombing in Kenya. And who gets caught? As usual, the Muslims. I`m a Moslem too but our religion does not order us to blow away innocent people.Islam is a religion of peace and Quran does not tell us to kill innocent people.

Sheikh Faisal N.

# Cynthia T. Zai
Louisiana
# I believe that the US is completely justified in carrying out missile strikes against Taliban militia. Taliban are becoming a disgrace to Muslims all over the world and with the advent of Taliban, Muslims in the western hemisphere are being stamped as people of a terrorist religion.

Qari Ghulam Buksh Chaudhry
Lala Musa.
# I see no harm in striking the Muslim countries, those who have already sold their wills to the US and European powers. Muslims are cowards, and cowards say nothing but cry over spilt milk. If we can not defend our Muslim brothers in Afghanistan and Sudan, then we will not be able to defend even Pakistan and Saudi Arabia once they become the next targets.

# Abed Qureshi
# Yes, the US was justified in the recent attacks on terrorists. Evidence of the guilt of Osama bin Laden was shown to the leaders of the Taliban and they were asked to turn him over to stand trial. They chose to shelter him, becoming de facto accomplices in his declaration of war against the US.
President Clinton was forced to show Bin Laden that there is no safe shelter for him anywhere on earth. If there is evidence that the chemical factory in Sudan was being used to manufacture weapons for Bin Laden, it should have been closed immediately. It was. It is better to wrangle over the validity of the evidence after the forced closure rather than after chemical weapons have been used in a terrorist attack.

# Waqas Cheema
USA
# Yes they are justified in attacking the so-called terrorist camps in Sudan and Afghanistan. They missed one terrorist, Mr. Nawaz Sharif, who allowed them to do so. He should be ashamed.

As you can see, not every Muslim is angry with the actions of the US..

Last edited by irishgrl; 08-28-2005 at 08:23 PM..
Old 08-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Remember he said on Datleine that the botox injections help the pain he suffers from when Liza supposedly beat him on top of his head with her fists in a drunken rage?
Whilst she was passed out on the floor? Sure David.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He looks ill in the second picture.
He looks HORRID! I like to look at that plastic surgery site...interesting.

Although I disagree w/ some folks and what they say about Cilla Presley...obviously she has had work done (get's regular chemical face treatments), but for 60 I think she looks great...oh well.

Still...Rupert Everett does look REALLY ILL!
Old 08-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511

Although I disagree w/ some folks and what they say about Cilla Presley...obviously she has had work done (get's regular chemical face treatments), but for 60 I think she looks great...oh well.

Pricilla is smokin' hot!! i always thought she was such a pretty little woman... and she still is..
Old 08-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidBlue5000
Pricilla is smokin' hot!! i always thought she was such a pretty little woman... and she still is..
Glad you agree! I love her, always have thought she was a major hottie! She just puts forth a youthful image, in her style and the way she carries her self!

oh and btw...NAKED GUN MOVIES ROCK! haha
Old 08-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Priscilla looks atrocious. She's looked like Jocelyn Wyldenstein for the past few years. Awful awful awful.

Old 08-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Priscilla looks atrocious. She's looked like Jocelyn Wyldenstein for the past few years. Awful awful awful.
well I think she looks great...i don't see what some others see I guess.

Looks Great Then...actually one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!

Looks Great Now...to me and her fans anyways...

Last edited by Brwn_eyes0511; 08-29-2005 at 11:16 AM..
Old 08-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

eww ok I just saw a picture of this Jocelyn Wyldenstein...and I have to disagree with you here...Cilla looks NOTHING like this creature...maybe Michael Jackson does...but not Cilla!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
eww ok I just saw a picture of this Jocelyn Wyldenstein...and I have to disagree with you here...Cilla looks NOTHING like this creature...maybe Michael Jackson does...but not Cilla!!!
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000562.html

She looks awful to me. Used to be a stunner, but now she went overboard.

Old 08-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000562.html

She looks awful to me. Used to be a stunner, but now she went overboard.
naw...still don't see awful when I look at her...jmo.