Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCharmer View Post
Especially when they wake you up by kissing you and by the time you're fully awake things are in full flow
PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCharmer View Post
Especially when they wake you up by kissing you and by the time you're fully awake things are in full flow
One of my ex's was really into this and I *HATED* it! I am so slow to wake up, and am generally crabby in the mornings. Not to mention I don't like anyone near me until I've brushed my teeth and showered.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
One of my ex's was really into this and I *HATED* it! I am so slow to wake up, and am generally crabby in the mornings. Not to mention I don't like anyone near me until I've brushed my teeth and showered.
Every word of this is my life.
You're so like me
Old 04-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
lol... yup
Old 04-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post

Oh - and I lost my virginity to This Morning (Richard and Judy) on the tv! Anyone in the UK will get that. It just sorta happened....
That just nearly made me choke on my coffee!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfd1963 View Post
That just nearly made me choke on my coffee!
Glad to be of service!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Senior Ledgie

I JUST realized this thread existed! What fun! Whats the topic? I'm SOOOO ready to jump in this one.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Actually. No. I've got my own.

So I just starting seeing this guy within the last 2 weeks. We hung out a couple of times with friends (how we met) and now we've been on a couple of dates.

I've never been too terribly good at NOT sleeping with people right away, but I'm trying this whole "not being a ho" thing...

When would be a not whory/but not prudish time to "get it in?"

Should it be measured in weeks/months (god I hope not months) or number of dates?

For someone who is great at giving people advice, I am clueless about how to run my own...
Old 04-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaker3 View Post
Actually. No. I've got my own.

So I just starting seeing this guy within the last 2 weeks. We hung out a couple of times with friends (how we met) and now we've been on a couple of dates.

I've never been too terribly good at NOT sleeping with people right away, but I'm trying this whole "not being a ho" thing...

When would be a not whory/but not prudish time to "get it in?"

Should it be measured in weeks/months (god I hope not months) or number of dates?

For someone who is great at giving people advice, I am clueless about how to run my own...
i soooooooooooo appreciate your realness! imo u should go with what you feel! if you're ready right now for some d*ck and balls.......go for it. the only one defining your "ho'dom" is YOU my dear! you're a grown ass woman right? do da damn thang! as long as you TAKE CARE OF YOUR BITNESS so you can stick around w/ us and rock out..............i say get dat nut.

*drops mic*
Old 04-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
i soooooooooooo appreciate your realness! imo u should go with what you feel! if you're ready right now for some d*ck and balls.......go for it. the only one defining your "ho'dom" is YOU my dear! you're a grown ass woman right? do da damn thang! as long as you TAKE CARE OF YOUR BITNESS so you can stick around w/ us and rock out..............i say get dat nut.

*drops mic*
Well. I'm a grown ass man, but whatevs. And I find that if you get to bin-ness right away, you neglect actually getting to know eachother... And I'm totally guilty of all the hit its and quit its. But, like the song says, "I'm getting older too." And things that were alright when I was in the earlier part of my 20's, aren't really right now at 26. I do NOT know how to be a grown up.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaker3 View Post
Well. I'm a grown ass man, but whatevs. And I find that if you get to bin-ness right away, you neglect actually getting to know eachother... And I'm totally guilty of all the hit its and quit its. But, like the song says, "I'm getting older too." And things that were alright when I was in the earlier part of my 20's, aren't really right now at 26. I do NOT know how to be a grown up.
ummmmmmmmmmm oops sorry! disregard.............
Old 04-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
ummmmmmmmmmm oops sorry! disregard.............
bahaha...disregarded
Old 04-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

*drops mic*
I second this! I've always jumped into sex in dating whenever the moment calls for it. That can be on the first date, or it can be after a couple of months (though I rarely have that kind of self control ). My whole thing with dating is just be you! And if you're a sexual person, just lay it right out there! Sexual compatibility is a pretty big make or break thing in a relationship, too... so In my opinion it's best to test those waters sooner than later .

...and report back to us when you've crossed that bridge with your new beau, tbaker3!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I second this! I've always jumped into sex in dating whenever the moment calls for it. That can be on the first date, or it can be after a couple of months (though I rarely have that kind of self control ). My whole thing with dating is just be you! And if you're a sexual person, just lay it right out there! Sexual compatibility is a pretty big make or break thing in a relationship, too... so In my opinion it's best to test those waters sooner than later .

...and report back to us when you've crossed that bridge with your new beau, tbaker3!
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee louie is a guy and he agrees w/ me! *does happy dance* lol
Old 04-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

then I should have gotten it in, like, 5 DAYS ago... I need to catch up. Full report back tomorrow