The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
i personally believe
that US americans
did not mean your friends boobs
because not everyone has fake boobs
and we should use that to help the big booty girls
in other pictures
such as
the polar bear diving

i also believe
that i do not discriminate against scantily clad people
because US americans have freedom to wear
what we want
and i pledge
that if i see someone wearing something they shouldn't
that i will just look away
...for the children

omg, you sound exactly like that one girl from miss usa answering the education question badly. Which in momentary retrospect I realize you probably meant to do. Good thing I put the laughies first, to show that, I get it, it's hella funny. Gimme a break, I type before I think.
But seriously, miss...uh...I have no idea what southern state you are in...as a southern lesbian, what is your stance on fake boobs and tummy tucks? Do you believe they are okay after someone has had three chilluns? And do you believe that said fake boobs should have the bikini benefits of the good tastes of their friends?
Answer for the children...cause children are rad!!!!!!1111! ftw, children11!!

Quote:
yes. i know. all of it's true.
I nevah doubted, yo' beauty, that beauty, that same same beauty (i'm just taking perverse pleasure in quoting Stevie to a Linds fan. Hey, I learned to appreciate Lindseyness in full ain't no reason why Stevie and her prominent fake boobies shouldn't be respectehd. As they were and are fabulously fashion clad ).

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
i'm going to punch you. but not as hard as i would punch a random person who snickered in my general direction.
ooo, this sounds good. Did you see my muscles? Cause I like to punch some ****, but never get the chance. My birthday is the same as Mike Tyson's. Hope that doesn't scare ya. I'll only chomp your ear if it looks really delicious. Like, don't put mash potatoes with butter on your ear, and we'll be all good, fighting fair. Or chips, don't put chips and salsa on your ear. Just saying.
And, maybe we can wear masks? Cause I don't want to damage my beautiful, beautiful face.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
than this picture (From June 20th of this year):

It looks good shorter too...
Old 09-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

non-sequitur moment here:

someone should photoshop a chrocheted bikini on Amber's polar bear. Oh yes.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl View Post
non-sequitur moment here:

someone should photoshop a chrocheted bikini on Amber's polar bear. Oh yes.
Will you do the honors???
Old 09-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post

omg, you sound exactly like that one girl from miss usa answering the education question badly. Which in momentary retrospect I realize you probably meant to do. Good thing I put the laughies first, to show that, I get it, it's hella funny. Gimme a break, I type before I think.
But seriously, miss...uh...I have no idea what southern state you are in...as a southern lesbian, what is your stance on fake boobs and tummy tucks? Do you believe they are okay after someone has had three chilluns? And do you believe that said fake boobs should have the bikini benefits of the good tastes of their friends?
Answer for the children...cause children are rad!!!!!!1111! ftw, children11!!

I nevah doubted, yo' beauty, that beauty, that same same beauty (i'm just taking perverse pleasure in quoting Stevie to a Linds fan. Hey, I learned to appreciate Lindseyness in full ain't no reason why Stevie and her prominent fake boobies shouldn't be respectehd. As they were and are fabulously fashion clad ).
i live in tennessee. hold plz, i have to barf. i feel a strange urge to purgeTM every time i say the word. it's not that it's a horrible place... i'm just effing tired of it. eff.

y'know, i don't really have an opinion on boob jobs and tummy tucks. some of the jobs don't look right. some of them look ultra hot. case by case basis. no blanket statements here. don't you try to chain me down!

and lolcats yet again, cuz i totally didn't pick up that stevie quote until you said it was a stevie quote. i haven't heard a stevie song in months and months. gosh, probably longer than that since i've listened to an 80s stevie song.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ooo, this sounds good. Did you see my muscles? Cause I like to punch some ****, but never get the chance. My birthday is the same as Mike Tyson's. Hope that doesn't scare ya. I'll only chomp your ear if it looks really delicious. Like, don't put mash potatoes with butter on your ear, and we'll be all good, fighting fair. Or chips, don't put chips and salsa on your ear. Just saying.
And, maybe we can wear masks? Cause I don't want to damage my beautiful, beautiful face.
don't say mashed potatoes

i live for mashed potatoes and there aren't any near me right now

they are.. how do you say... the perfect blend of flavor and texture. ahhhhh.

and plz. nothing scares me. sounds like you may have a fetish or two yourself.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Will you do the honors???
we need an expert on this one. Like, Carrie, or Jaz, or...actually, there are lots of people. I just want the person who does it to be true to my artistic vision. It must be funny, yet not tooo insulting. Ah, Kate comes to mind. I want my ass to bespeak the plight of the polar bear trying to climb on ****, while still having both asses look nimble and graceful, in their ice floe longing, and upset over global warming.

I just realized, the only person who can photoshop this much is whoever does Stevie's pics, the ones that give her skinny face and arms. However, the caption is a veritable free for all.

Old 09-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
don't say mashed potatoes

i live for mashed potatoes and there aren't any near me right now

they are.. how do you say... the perfect blend of flavor and texture. ahhhhh.

and plz. nothing scares me. sounds like you may have a fetish or two yourself.
A fetish for delicious mash potatoes? You bet your ass. But since you won't be smearing them on your ear, I say we have a fair fight on our hands.
I'm fast and crazy, so bring it on. Just remember, I haven't had mashed potatoes in years, so I'm extra mean. Thas' right. I'm f*cking carbybuttery deprived, so i'm ready to rumble.
Wait, instead of fighting, shouldn't we really just be trying to get some mashed potatoes with butter? Just saying, suddenly that seemed like a way better idea. Call me crazeh...there could be a task force, and we could solve mash potatoe mysteries, ferret them out wherever they lurk..mmmmm....drooll...ooo, wait, Werewolves of London just came on the radio, I have to go. Cause, yeah, that's a tough girl fighter song!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! BEEFCAAAAKE!!!!!!!! *But still, I'd like to meet his tailor*

Last edited by amber; 09-01-2007 at 08:09 PM..
Old 09-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
mash potatoe mysteries!
you must be getting the good weed. mail it to me.

extra bubble wrap. sarah loves to pop.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
you must be getting the good weed. mail it to me.

extra bubble wrap. sarah loves to pop.

What does that even mean? You better send me. What I do, is I take a pile of bubble wrap, then smash and twist it, so there is lots of pops at once. Like that thing you typed before: ptptptptptptptptpptptptptpopopopoppoppoppoppppp!!!!

I love to pop, too, but could it really be that simple? And would I ever take extra effort to send something in bubble wrap through the mail unless it was really fragile?

I'own't care, if you send me some mashed potatoes, skyyyy is the limit, now. We can something cheesy Christine....somethinglyrics...something....cheesy...christine....pretty....something...*humsvocifer ously*...

Old 09-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What does that even mean? You better send me. What I do, is I take a pile of bubble wrap, then smash and twist it, so there is lots of pops at once. Like that thing you typed before: ptptptptptptptptpptptptptpopopopoppoppoppoppppp!!!!

I love to pop, too, but could it really be that simple? And would I ever take extra effort to send something in bubble wrap through the mail unless it was really fragile?

I'own't care, if you send me some mashed potatoes, skyyyy is the limit, now. We can something cheesy Christine....somethinglyrics...something....cheesy...christine....pretty....something...*humsvocifer ously*...
the next time i go to an ALT prom, i'm going to go in a bubblewrap dress. best idea ever. i would have to keep re-layering over my butt though, cuz i can't be still so i'm constantly standing up.. then sitting back down. repeat.

blasphemy.. the good herb can be fragile. it is precious.

are you saying you want cheesy potatoes? i'm a mashed potato purist. i mean, i like cheese as much as the next person, but don't be ****in' up my potatoes. some things are best left alone.

now, on to the next question. hashbrowns.. neither hash nor totally brown. discuss.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
the next time i go to an ALT prom, i'm going to go in a bubblewrap dress. best idea ever. i would have to keep re-layering over my butt though, cuz i can't be still so i'm constantly standing up.. then sitting back down. repeat.

blasphemy.. the good herb can be fragile. it is precious.

are you saying you want cheesy potatoes? i'm a mashed potato purist. i mean, i like cheese as much as the next person, but don't be ****in' up my potatoes. some things are best left alone.

now, on to the next question. hashbrowns.. neither hash nor totally brown. discuss.
Nonono. Just with butter and salt and pepper (but if there is gravy, I'll have bunches of that, too). No cheese.

Hashbrowns, a favorite subject of mine. I always order them well done. I want them crispy. I also order my sausage well done. And yes, I have sent them back cause they were too raw. Not often. But I can cook potatoes at home, if I'm paying for them, I want them to be how I said. I pay that extra so I don't have to wash my pan to cook my own potatoes, I expect some service!

Hash browns are important.
They're salty. And made of potatoes
If you will dare to eat them, you must not accept less than the best. Hingchaow!

Last edited by amber; 09-01-2007 at 08:53 PM..
Old 09-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hash browns are important.
south africa, the iraq, and the asian countries, and such as don't have hashbrowns.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I was thinking about that. Like, a whole part of the U.S. raised to be charming and pretty! It kinda freaked me out. Us cali girls don't care about that charm sh*t.
But there were lots of other southern girls, in fact mostly, in that contest, and she was the cutest. Naturally I thought of you right away. But in the end I was happy that the Italian actress goyl from Joysey got first runner up.
But in reality, I wouldn't mind visiting Kentucky, I've heard about some spectacular scenery there. You know, it's just fun to make fun of people from different states. I'm sure we all enjoy that.
well, of course! and well, i'm flattered you thought of me right away, even if it was only because she was kentucky LOL. and really, you should come out. it's not as horrible as everyone says. Promise. Now, you'll have to get used to people coming up and helping you out constantly, and the southern hospitality thing. but it's not that bad :P and exactly. only problem is, i really don't know who to make fun of. I'm kinda the bottom of the barrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Now, I can't chat further, as I need to eat my lunch of sprouts and avacados, go get a boob job, and hit a couple environmental protests. I also need to write lots of crabby whiny letters to my congresswomyn about ending war and stuff. In the meantime, I need to grow my armpit hair, smoke some bowls, and pretend deoderant doesn't exist. Also, I need to wrap my white girl dreads. Peace out, yo. Oaktown rules. Fight the man. But not with anger, with love and rainbow light, 'kay? I also need to paint rainbows on my door for the love of my gay brothren and sistren. Later, I have plans to trip out in the park, hug some trees, become one with the world. You know, typical day here in Cali. Oh, ****, I just remembered I gotta save some rainforests tomorrow. I'll meditate on that whilst I prepare a few dozen veggie pot burritos. Crap, I left the burrito maker in the tree I was living in!!! Gotta bail, I think an endangered owl is eating my beans and rice right now!!! And you don't want a high owl living in your redwood tree house, trust. He'll eat down all your organic free range mice! Oh sh*t!! I better do some yoga to calm down. And...*~*breathe*~*

um. what? lol.....

and did you have fun??

Quote:
omg.

btw, southern girls ftw.
damn straight!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs3676 View Post
FANTASTIC idea -- and they look awesome! I just might have to steal this idea and put them on my piano. Really beautiful!

Like your brown bolster pillow, too!

rbs

thanks bb and yes, take the idea! it was so easy. I just put those 3 pictures on my memory card, took them to walmart and did that little kodak printing thing. 5x7 is what size i made them. you might have a printer but just in case you dont' that's how I did it. I might do that to a few more of my favorites.

also. the girl at the counter said "who's this?!" I didn't bitch slap her because I was afraid she was going to think I was stealing pictures and selling them. So I just said "stevie nicks" and left