User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
I'd like to give a shout out to viv and dani.
Viv: for being super nice to me (plus the grammar thing lol).
Dani: you are kinda very fascinating to me, and I would love to actually know you.
Fascinating, huh? That's actually one of the best compliments I could hear. Thank you, and you're welcome to PM me anytime.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Yerp.
Yes, I'm only 15. But don't get me wrong - I'm not a stereotype.

And Miranda... hopefully we get to see you soon.

Guys you are killing me with this! Y'know how i can post here like once every month or somethin? Well here's my post for awhile:
Yeah, ok - i miss you tooooo! It sucks that you live in Australia, Matt. I'd love to text you or talk to you! Twitter's such a hassle to deal with -_-

Life's been o.k. I'm currently a straight A student as a sophomore and i actually have my choir concert tonight! Dance class has been fun this year. For my recital i'm dancing three times. Once to "Thriller", my lyrical class is doing "Cosmic Love" by one of my favorite bands, Florence and the Machine, and we're also doing "Me and Mrs You" by Michael Buble. So....yah.

Matt, RickRobert, everyone, i truly miss you all! Talk to you soon <3333

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09
Old 12-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
Guys you are killing me with this! Y'know how i can post here like once every month or somethin? Well here's my post for awhile:
Yeah, ok - i miss you tooooo! It sucks that you live in Australia, Matt. I'd love to text you or talk to you! Twitter's such a hassle to deal with -_-

Life's been o.k. I'm currently a straight A student as a sophomore and i actually have my choir concert tonight! Dance class has been fun this year. For my recital i'm dancing three times. Once to "Thriller", my lyrical class is doing "Cosmic Love" by one of my favorite bands, Florence and the Machine, and we're also doing "Me and Mrs You" by Michael Buble. So....yah.

Remember me Miranda? I'll send you a PM!

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Post Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Several of you are saying stuff like this, but it's NOT TRUE. We're all important here & we're all valuable & we ALL ante up at this poker table!! Sue, you would be on at least TWELVE ledgie lists that I'm aware of.
Thats very very kind of you to say. It would be nice if was true. Thanks for saying it David. It does mean alot!!!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."
Old 12-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Junior Ledgie

Good lord.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post

HI!!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well!!! I miss seeing you here!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Miranda it's great to see you back here again! What's have you been up to?
Old 12-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
VivFox - He's like a walking, talking comfort blanket when ranting/venting is needed. Always there with a kind word and heart when you're feeling down. Slightly accerbic at times in posts but if somebody has a heart I can forgive them anything
You'd rather be wrapped up-chasing down the demons-chasing the demons down

Bee, you are so very special to me. I will always provide that blanket for you. To comfort you. To make you feel warm and special.

Thank you for Bee's Honeycomb of Graphics. Everytime I see that you have posted something new in there I am always excited to see what cool art you have now created. You make so many Ledgies happy with your designs. You are a sensitive gal, like most artists. Like a lot of creative people you sometimes doubt your self worth. To me you are worth more than money. You are like a rare gem or a special breed.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
Vivfox
Jill, to me, you represent innocence. You are the young Fleetwood Mac fan who is suprised to learn old facts. It will be fun watching you blossom with all the music you still haven't heard and all the stories you have yet to hear.

You are sweet and kind and just by looking at your pictures and video I can tell you are sincere and honest. I'm so glad you are on The Ledge.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Vivfox- You're the go-to guy when I'm having an issue, and you're a giant teddy bear in every way. Oh yeah, and your MacNuggets thread rules
Can I change you screen name to MissLadyLoco? You're crazy girl! For real though, you are sweet and sensitive and I know just the right spot on your body to dab my finger in to make you squeal with laughter. Please stay(young) and positive. Never allow the mean ones to take you away, ever.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboles View Post
I honestly don't know a lot of you very well because I've just recently returned to the forum after a long absence .

vivfox
Brett(Viv swoons), Your absence was felt by me. Right after I developed a crush on you, you disapeared for a year. But now you are back and more handsome than before. Those recent shirtless photos you posted really made my day, my month, my year. I'm moving to N. C. so I can live outside your door. I am your biggest fan-you are my Ledgie celebrity.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
I'd like to give a shout out to viv

Viv: for being super nice to me (plus the grammar thing lol).
Michelle-you have the best, cutest facial cheeks of anyone I know. You've got class and you are brilliant. Your radiance shines right through the computer screen. You are humble, you are great.

Your grammer has improved immensely!

To quote Miranda: Bad spelling and writing is unacceptable. You all have an education. Now use it!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Thats very very kind of you to say. It would be nice if was true. It does mean alot!
Sue, I know you have been feeling letdown from all of us lately. Please don't be. You are very special to me and to everyone. Please keep posting. We were only trying to help you become a better writer. And a good writer makes it easier and more enjoyable to read what one has to say. Take someone like Zombie(Annie) for example. She is such a gifted writer. When she describes a situation it makes one feel like they are right there living the same circumstance.

Have a very Merry Christmas.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Can I change you screen name to MissLadyLoco? You're crazy girl! For real though, you are sweet and sensitive and I know just the right spot on your body to dab my finger in to make you squeal with laughter. Please stay(young) and positive. Never allow the mean ones to take you away, ever.
Y'know, that's a good name to use, cause I really am nuts (see my Facebook too, which is linked on the bottom) and you know how to make me laugh and really brighten my day.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Michelle-you have the best, cutest facial cheeks of anyone I know. You've got class and you are brilliant. Your radiance shines right through the computer screen. You are humble, you are great.

Your grammer has improved immensely!

To quote Miranda: Bad spelling and writing is unacceptable. You all have an education. Now use it!

yes it is, which is why i feel the need to say "it's grammar".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleWalls View Post
Good lord.
yes, may i help you?