User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Honey, the crew in South Boston could kick all of your asses.
thats what the Patriots are telling the NFL the whole first half of this decade.

He Will Burn You Down
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
No one country as a whole attacked us...a group of terrorist did...which are linked to more than one country...and you don't think that Iraq was one of the links in that chain then you are seriously misguided!
The bottom line is, we invaded Iraq because Saddam wanted to start trading oil in Euros as opposed to dollars.
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
If your thougts and beliefs are suppose to be my rules, you are damn straight I'm leaving.
Not that I consider myself a great American or anything, but we shouldn't leave, we should stand up and change what we don't like. That is supposed to be the point of America, right? I always said I would leave, not sure if that will ever happen. I feel my rights as a human being are torn to shreds every day and I'm not even gay!
You’ll just have to blow your way through this disguise"
Old 01-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes...homosexuals were created in God's image...and NO their basic rights as humans aren't taken away...

I actually think that people CAN be born with attractions for the same sex...the bible dosen't say anything about that! BUT the bible does say that that relationship between "man and man" (woman and woman) should not happen!

The Catholic chruch says...hey you might very well have feelings for the same sex...we are not you...who are we to know what you feel...we just know that to act on these feelings is a sin...but this is the cross that God has given you to carry in your life...and with prayer and a strong relationship gained with God you can live a life of holiness and celibacy!

so...homosexuality in itself IS NOT a sin...but to act upon it is...

IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH'S OPINION...please don't get angry anyone!
We have Catholics on this board who disagree. There are numerous gay Christian organizations who disagree.

And I absolutely cannot believe you're still asking us not to be angry. Do you understand at all that I am saving myself for marriage?!?!?
Old 01-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
OK, that was a dramitization by our new ledgie and some things coing out of their mouth has been crazy.. like hope the end times come soon, but still anyone who deosn't completely agree with you is inferior. It's the exact opposite of the religious fanatics and neither of the extremes are right.
hey it may be a dramatization...but BASED on truth...baby gets brains sucked out! hmmm...in my book...with drama or without...still not so good!

and hey I was dead serious about "hope the end times come soon"...hey Im ready for the world to be over!
Old 01-16-2005, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Yes...homosexuals were created in God's image...and NO their basic rights as humans aren't taken away...

I actually think that people CAN be born with attractions for the same sex...the bible dosen't say anything about that! BUT the bible does say that that relationship between "man and man" (woman and woman) should not happen!

The Catholic chruch says...hey you might very well have feelings for the same sex...we are not you...who are we to know what you feel...we just know that to act on these feelings is a sin...but this is the cross that God has given you to carry in your life...and with prayer and a strong relationship gained with God you can live a life of holiness and celibacy!

Um, you know most of the things the bible says were written by a man in a time where people thought they could be cured by cutting their head "to let the demons out" right? Oh, and they thought the sun and all the other planets revolved around the earth. Oh, and wait, they thought that people got sick because evil spirits were in their bodies....shall i go on?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
The child is alive...and have you ever witnessed an abortion...because I have had that unfortunate task to see one....the child is sucked out...which ever part they get to first...the suck it out bit by bit...and in a partial birth abortion...they puncture a hole in the head and suck the brain out!
Let me guess...you saw in in a film, right?
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
OK, that was a dramitization by our new ledgie and some things coing out of their mouth has been crazy.. like hope the end times come soon, but still anyone who deosn't completely agree with you is inferior. It's the exact opposite of the religious fanatics and neither of the extremes are right.
I think I've stated numerous times that I don't think they're inferior, I think they're ill-informed. My extreme is right, though, because I believe that all human beings should be free to live how they want to live wihtout hatred and oppression. If that makes me a fancy pants elitist, so be it. I could be called much worse.

Old 01-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
We have Catholics on this board who disagree. There are numerous gay Christian organizations who disagree.

And I absolutely cannot believe you're still asking us not to be angry. Do you understand at all that I am saving myself for marriage?!?!?
ok...you may have some "catholics" who disagree but they aren't catholics that follow under the pontificat of Rome...because The Church is SOLID on its beliefs...and true Catholics MUST follow that....

and yes I am aware of gay christian organizations...and hey..at least they have a relationship with God...I don't agree with their lifestyle...but at least they know God...and it is my firm belief that...by knowing God you WILL EVENTUALLY see HIS will!

and hey...im sorry...if I do offend you...Im no longer going to appologize for being an American and expressing my beliefs as you do...it seems that conservatives are always left feeling guilty for stating what we believe...but not the other way around...
Old 01-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

It also says not to sow two different seeds in the same field...that is a sin, too. WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL.....We planted two different flowers in the same yard!
Old 01-16-2005, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
I think I've stated numerous times that I don't think they're inferior, I think they're ill-informed. My extreme is right, though, because I believe that all human beings should be free to live how they want to live wihtout hatred and oppression. If that makes me a fancy pants elitist, so be it. I could be called much worse.
Why, how could you say that
It's unthinkable!

People...free to live how they want without hatred and oppression?! why...I don't know what to think just now!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-16-2005, 11:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ok...you may have some "catholics" who disagree but they aren't catholics that follow under the pontificat of Rome...because The Church is SOLID on its beliefs...and true Catholics MUST follow that....

and yes I am aware of gay christian organizations...and hey..at least they have a relationship with God...I don't agree with their lifestyle...but at least they know God...and it is my firm belief that...by knowing God you WILL EVENTUALLY see HIS will!
Damn it it's not a lifestyle! Heterosexuality is not a lifestyle! And don't try to tell the Catholics on this board that they are not true Catholics. You believe there's a god--that's fine. I don't really believe there is one. That doesn't make you right and me wrong or me right and you wrong. Sadly, some cannot grasp that.

And you faked me out there. Since you quote my post, I actually thought you were going to respond to my comments about saving myself for marriage. Can you possibly imagine how frustrating that is when I believe that that is the right thing for me and the self-righteous are saying I can't get married and infringing upon my rights and beliefs?
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Would those same Catholics you speak of who follow under the pontificat of Rome also be those Catholics who still support a Church that systematically raped and physically abused young children for God knows how many years?

Before we start throwing around moral superiority, let's get it all out in the open, shall we?

Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
It also says not to sow two different seeds in the same field...that is a sin, too. WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL.....We planted two different flowers in the same yard!
ok wow...that was a theologicaly ignorant statement...

geez where is dissention when you need him to point out peoples short comings!
Old 01-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
hey it may be a dramatization...but BASED on truth...baby gets brains sucked out! hmmm...in my book...with drama or without...still not so good!

and hey I was dead serious about "hope the end times come soon"...hey Im ready for the world to be over!
Well the freaking world better not end until Fleetwood Mac hangs it up. And I really don;t think it's nice to wish for the end of the world.

He Will Burn You Down