Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Kristen

Kristen has always reminded me (or vice-versa) of Julie Bowen, formerly of "Ed" now portraying Claire Dunphy on "Modern family."
Old 10-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey

Probably shouldn't be responding to my own post, but I just thought of Lindsey wearing a Clive Bixby name tag (Modern Family reference), and that made me smile.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Are there any pictures of Kristen (preferably with Lindsey) when she was actually pregnant?
I've been around here and other FM sites for quite awhile and have never seen one.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Are there any pictures of Kristen (preferably with Lindsey) when she was actually pregnant?
She is pregnant in the above picture from Town and Country.The photoshoot was apparently in later 2003 or something around when the article was first written. A lot of magazines that feature certain people are shot/written for a specific date of release.

I once read that Kristen was pregnant during the 1998 Grammys and was there with LB, though I never saw a pic.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
She is pregnant in the above picture from Town and Country.The photoshoot was apparently in later 2003 or something around when the article was first written. A lot of magazines that feature certain people are shot/written for a specific date of release.

I once read that Kristen was pregnant during the 1998 Grammys and was there with LB, though I never saw a pic.
Is the lady in the pale blue dress Kristen?

Photobucket
Old 10-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Is the lady in the pale blue dress Kristen?

Photobucket
It looks like it may be. Lindsey looks really HOT in that picture. However old he was, I would probably go for him as well if I were Kristen's age at the time.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
It looks like it may be. Lindsey looks really HOT in that picture. However old he was, I would probably go for him as well if I were Kristen's age at the time.
Haha. Regardless of the fact that he's 61, I still wouldn't kick him out of the bed for eating biscuits Kristen really landed on her feet when she met Lindsey.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
: I've never seen a picture of him on stage with the children before. I never would have thought they would be that interested in their Dad's performances lol. I hope they at least couldn't understand alot of the lyrics or Guitarbation lol.
Yeah, he was singing It Was You for that number, so they got to hear their names. But you're right. Who knows what they're thinking during a song like Come! That was Anaheim and Stella was there. She was 4 at the time. She was supposed to be on stage too. Lindsey pulled them up there for "It Was You." But Stella fell asleep, so she couldn't perform. Kristen was sitting off to the side with Stella in her lap, while the other 2 were on stage.

At the end of the show, when Lindsey was taking his bows, Brett got Stella from backstage and he urged her to go to the front of the stage and join Lindsey, since she had missed out on being there early in the show. So, she did.

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 10-13-2010 at 10:53 PM..
Old 10-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yeah, he was singing It Was You for that number, so they got to hear their names. But you're right. Who knows what they're thinking during a song like Come! That was Anaheim and Stella was there. She was 4 at the time. She was supposed to be on stage too. Lindsey pulled them up there for "It Was You." But Stella fell asleep, so she couldn't perform. Kristen was sitting off to the side with Stella in her lap, while the other 2 were on stage.

At the end of the show, when Lindsey was taking his bows, Brett got Stella from backstage and he urged her to go to the front of the stage and join Lindsey, since she had missed out on being there early in the show. So, she did.

Michele
aww. That does sound sweet. I hope she wasn't a grumpy gus for being woken up from her nap lol
Old 10-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Fleetwood Mac

Old 10-14-2010, 07:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Can you describe how he's much different than you? Does he even understand your thing for Bucky and the Mac?
My son thinks the song 'Big Love' is okay. That's about as far as his like for Lindsey goes. He does likes some older music by other artists, though, so that's a positive!
My husband and I both like to read and always have. We can read for hours. Our son will only read when he has to for school or, on occasion, before bed.
My husband and I are not morning people. My son is completely ready for the day five minutes after he gets out of bed.
My husband and I are sort of quiet people, not in that we never talk to each other, but we aren't super outgoing and we don't mind silence. Our son talks from the time he gets up until the minute he goes to bed. He is rarely ever quiet. Even this morning, he didn't stop talking!! It's a bit much to take so early.
That's a few ways we are very different. You can start to see my point. Of course, he's our son and I love him, we just aren't the best personality fit!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Fleetwood Mac

First pic: I read somewhere that they never took that pic together, and that it's pieces of other pics pasted together.

Second pic: Why couldn't he dress a bit warmer there?! Was it against his rules at the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
My son thinks the song 'Big Love' is okay. That's about as far as his like for Lindsey goes. He does likes some older music by other artists, though, so that's a positive!
My husband and I both like to read and always have. We can read for hours. Our son will only read when he has to for school or, on occasion, before bed.
My husband and I are not morning people. My son is completely ready for the day five minutes after he gets out of bed.
My husband and I are sort of quiet people, not in that we never talk to each other, but we aren't super outgoing and we don't mind silence. Our son talks from the time he gets up until the minute he goes to bed. He is rarely ever quiet. Even this morning, he didn't stop talking!! It's a bit much to take so early.
That's a few ways we are very different. You can start to see my point. Of course, he's our son and I love him, we just aren't the best personality fit!
He sounds like most little kids, including myself. When I was little, i was up at the crack of dawn every day, and on weekends, I'd go into my parents' room to watch Wild and Crazy Kids on Nick.

You can add me on Facebook

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 10-14-2010 at 08:40 AM..
Old 10-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
aww. That does sound sweet. I hope she wasn't a grumpy gus for being woken up from her nap lol
No, I think she was fully awake by the end.

Stella, appeared to be a ham (wonder where she could have gotten that from) and seemed to enjoy being onstage while her siblings and their friends were not. Actually, they were sitting on the edge of the stage, but Stella was standing on it with Lindsey and she was content enough there that when it was time to leave and Kristen (on the floor at the front of the stage) tried to motion Stella to come down, Stella would not.

Michele
Old 10-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
No, I think she was fully awake by the end.

Stella, appeared to be a ham (wonder where she could have gotten that from) and seemed to enjoy being onstage while her siblings and their friends were not. Actually, they were sitting on the edge of the stage, but Stella was standing on it with Lindsey and she was content enough there that when it was time to leave and Kristen (on the floor at the front of the stage) tried to motion Stella to come down, Stella would not.

Michele
"Pass the damn ham!"

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 10-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
"Pass the damn ham!"
Screw ham, we need ribs! Anyone wanna go to Smokey Bones with me then?

You can add me on Facebook