Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
The past tense of "sh!t" is "sh!t." Shat is not a word, and besides that, it just works my nerves.
Who invented these strict rules regarding what can and cannot be classed as a word? I would imagine that a 'word', by definition, is any number of of letters combining to form a coherent typographic symbol which assists in illustrating a point or object and can be used in speech.

I'd create a grammar thread, but I'm afraid it would irk me far too much
Old 04-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCharmer View Post
Who invented these strict rules regarding what can and cannot be classed as a word? I would imagine that a 'word', by definition, is any number of of letters combining to form a coherent typographic symbol which assists in illustrating a point or object and can be used in speech.

I'd create a grammar thread, but I'm afraid it would irk me far too much
lol You can't just make up words. Of course, I'm probably the only person in the universe who still uses "he" and "his" as the gender-neutral plural pronouns. It drives me up a wall to hear or read someone say something like, "Each person should take off their shoes before entering the room."

I've also read books where "ourself" was used - completely seriously. Ugh.

Really, my main objection to the "word" shat is that I think it sounds ugly and annoys the hell out of me.

While we're on the subject of words (and their definitions), here' s something else for y'all to chew on: Men aren't "virgins."
Old 04-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
lol You can't just make up words. Of course, I'm probably the only person in the universe who still uses "he" and "his" as the gender-neutral plural pronouns. It drives me up a wall to hear or read someone say something like, "Each person should take off their shoes before entering the room."

I've also read books where "ourself" was used - completely seriously. Ugh.

Really, my main objection to the "word" shat is that I think it sounds ugly and annoys the hell out of me.

While we're on the subject of words (and their definitions), here' s something else for y'all to chew on: Men aren't "virgins."
Uhhh. See #4 definition.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/virgin

Shat is not used much here - I think it's more of a British thing. But it is a word.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...0&t=1302291228
Old 04-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have never douched before anal sex (or for any other reason). I thought I read somewhere that it wasn't good to do that, anyway. I'm versatile, but mostly top (more than I'd like to be). I have honestly never had a problem with my or anyone else's "cleanliness." If I've had a heavy meal or something, then I just don't go there.

Besides, anal isn't my favorite thing to do anyway. To be a giver, you have to have a *very* erect penis, in my experience, and that just doesn't always happen. I'm a bigger fan of knocking cocks, or intercrural intercourse, tbh.
I have a straight friend who drunkenly told us that when he was about 10 years old he "knocked cocks" with a friend of his. Apparently, they just whipped them out, touched them together once like swords, and that was the end of it. Well, not for us it wasn't! He's been known as Johnny Cockknocker ever since. I even had a Tshirt made for him.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
lol You can't just make up words.
Well, that's just ridiculous. Of course you can make up words! How would words come into existence if people didn't create them? The nature of language is that it evolves over time and new generations and inventions warrant new and updated vocabulary.

Last edited by LittleCharmer; 04-08-2011 at 02:44 PM..
Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So we go from talking about having anal, to being anal... about grammar?

WTF is this thread
Old 04-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Shat is not a word. Please stop saying it.
yeah, but it's funny
Old 04-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
The past tense of "sh!t" is "sh!t." Shat is not a word, and besides that, it just works my nerves.
haha, and if we tolerate "mama" and "La Nicks" then you have to tolerate sh@t.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
haha, and if we tolerate "mama" and "La Nicks" then you have to tolerate sh@t.
Please answer my query, of if you said anything, when the doctor made you cum, or if he said anything?????

It just sounds like an awkward/funny moment, so I must know!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Going back to the topic of anal sex, do any of my fellow queer boys enjoy (and I mean REALLY ENJOY) being a bottom like I do?

There's just something about getting into a nice rhythm where the other guy's c*ck is stimulating both the perineum and the prostate, that it just makes the orgasm a hundred times better!

...or perhaps I'm just a whore...

Last edited by sorcerer999; 04-08-2011 at 04:15 PM..
Old 04-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Please answer my query, of if you said anything, when the doctor made you cum, or if he said anything?????

It just sounds like an awkward/funny moment, so I must know!
Oh that? He said something to the effect of "Oops! Wellllllll, that happens." You know how doctors perform these exams and then they wanna look you straight in the eye for what feels like an eternity and tell you that you're either okay or not. Awkward. Then he wanted to have a nurse come in and clean the floor up. When he left the room I cleaned it up myself with the paper towels and sanitizer hanging on the wall.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
...or perhaps I'm just a whore...

I love each and every one of you guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999
Going back to the topic of anal sex, do any of my fellow queer boys enjoy (and I mean REALLY ENJOY) being a bottom like I do?

There's just something about getting into a nice rhythm where the other guy's c*ck is stimulating both the perineum and the prostate, that it just makes the orgasm a hundred times better!
I very much enjoyed being the catcher with my first boyfriend. His wang was just the perfect size, and he knew what he was doing with it. The next few boyfriends I had possessed much bigger "manhoods" and DIDN'T know how to use them, so I stopped enjoying being the catcher, and stopped doing it altogether probably 6 years ago now. But I agree... when it's good, it's very good .
Old 04-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
The next few boyfriends I had possessed much bigger "manhoods" and DIDN'T know how to use them.
Worst.thing.in.the.world. I don't understand girls who claim that they only like big men. There's no correlation between length and quality of the experience that I've found, except that at the extreme ends of both, it's not ideal. Even then, though, I would rather have a too small man be able to make up for it with his hands than have a too big man hurting me. Dani and I were talking the other day about how width does make a difference, but again, it's not like it isn't something that a man can make up for in other ways. I hate, hate, hate the penis size obsession men have and the women who perpetuate it.
You're so like me
Old 04-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Worst.thing.in.the.world. I don't understand girls who claim that they only like big men. There's no correlation between length and quality of the experience that I've found, except that at the extreme ends of both, it's not ideal. Even then, though, I would rather have a too small man be able to make up for it with his hands than have a too big man hurting me. Dani and I were talking the other day about how width does make a difference, but again, it's not like it isn't something that a man can make up for in other ways. I hate, hate, hate the penis size obsession men have and the women who perpetuate it.
My boyfriend is quite big and he's very good. Sometimes the size just flat out hurts, though.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
I remember in high school, overhearing my older cousin, tell my Mom WHY she was cheating on her boyfriend, with this other guy. I'll always remember her going on and on, about how huge his cock was, and that apparently he had women lined up, as frequently as he wanted, because they all wanted him for his humongous schlong.
So women and men, doesn't taking a 10" long one, hurt like a mutha?
Closed Thread