User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
great. now he needs to stop shi**ing on him in the interviews and say that instead.

right "all that's happened" - we know nothing went down between Lindsey and Mick except Mick being a 2-faced bankrupt ungrateful non-friend to Lindsey.
Exactly. This is a very different Mick from the one we got used to this past year.

Since he’s so talkative now, he should explain to fans what exactly happened between the four of them and Lindsey that forced them to “let him go”.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 02-26-2019 at 09:06 PM..
Old 02-26-2019, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
That explains it all .The old money grubbin' whore was performing for paying customers.
Mick Fleetwood IS worse than $tevie. He's a desperate old money hungry whore, who would say ANYTHING to keep his gravy train afloat.

FWIW, they're in Nashville tomorrow, and two friends have asked me to go. Nope. F**k them.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
That greedy old charlatan should have filed for moral bankruptcy as many times as he has filed for financial.
This line deserved to be called out...perfectly said!
Old 02-26-2019, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
so wait - did you actually pay $600 for Mick's m&g? i hope you haven't!

how do his m&gs look these days? how many people, pic + q&a like it used to be, or?
My mom paid for it actually. It was a late Christmas present. There were about 10 of us. We got 2 pictures. Still does the q/a. He was really nice.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
My mom paid for it actually. It was a late Christmas present. There were about 10 of us. We got 2 pictures. Still does the q/a. He was really nice.
I met him as well at a meet n greet on the 2013 tour. We did pictures with him, my husband and myself, me and him, my husband and him. He was spaced out, couldn't remember anything from the 70's, talked endlessly about himself (which didn't bother me because we were there to hear about him), stories rambled, and basically he was unfriendly.

There were 6 of us.

As much as I think he's an ass, I also think he clearly wants his image to improve, based on what he and Stevie pulled.

I am glad that he was nice to you and the others, that's the way he should be to those paying to go to a meet n greet. That's great memories for you.

Did you notice that he smells really good?? And he scratched my shoulder while they were taking the pictures.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't know what Stevie can do, but I got to meet Mick the other day and he talked about Lindsey's health scare without anyone even asking. He said despite all the disagreements, they were all deeply disturbed at the news. We got to speak with him for quite a while. He's actually really sweet you guys. He didn't act pompous or arrogant at all. He was very fatherly to those of us in the group that were younger. He was actually really interested in what we had to say.

The concert was still lacking though.
REALLY? Because I him twice and both times he was an aloof prick.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I met him as well at a meet n greet on the 2013 tour. We did pictures with him, my husband and myself, me and him, my husband and him. He was spaced out, couldn't remember anything from the 70's, talked endlessly about himself (which didn't bother me because we were there to hear about him), stories rambled, and basically he was unfriendly.

There were 6 of us.

As much as I think he's an ass, I also think he clearly wants his image to improve, based on what he and Stevie pulled.

I am glad that he was nice to you and the others, that's the way he should be to those paying to go to a meet n greet. That's great memories for you.

Did you notice that he smells really good?? And he scratched my shoulder while they were taking the pictures.
I have a terrible sense of smell, but my mom said he smelled good.
Old 02-27-2019, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
REALLY? Because I him twice and both times he was an aloof prick.
Maybe he was picking up “those negative waves”..

Last edited by sue; 02-27-2019 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add emoji
Old 02-27-2019, 01:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I think you mean a level of honesty, to which he is certainly not accustomed.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ya, no, that's not the case. He was unfriendly to our entire group. This was before anyone knew what he and Stevie had in store.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I think you mean a level of honesty, to which he is certainly not accustomed.
Your right, of course.....but just for a second I could see Donald Sutherland not Mick......”picking up them negative waves 😆 Lol
Old 02-27-2019, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Your right, of course.....but just for a second I could see Donald Sutherland not Mick......”picking up them negative waves 😆 Lol
I wouldn't trust that loser with a nickel. He's a f**king scumbag.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have a terrible sense of smell, but my mom said he smelled good.
probably using some ultra expensive cologne that he cannot afford lol. same as everything else he owns and cannot afford, so has to betray friends and family in order to pay his extravagant over the top lifestyle.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-27-2019, 06:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
probably using some ultra expensive cologne that he cannot afford lol. same as everything else he owns and cannot afford, so has to betray friends and family in order to pay his extravagant over the top lifestyle.
But when he files for bankruptcy again, this time he won't have his "friend" Lindsey by his side.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If you pay him hundreds of $s. m$ck the money wh$re will be nice to you. If not? He's a PRICK.