The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
dcl1964's Avatar
dcl1964 dcl1964 is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 46
Default Christine's NEW Album

On the Pause & Play website (www.pauseandplay.com) there is a listing for Christine's next album (it's in the More Upcoming Releases section). The listing says due SPRING 2009. Just thought you'd all like to know.
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 11-20-2008, 10:02 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcl1964 View Post
On the Pause & Play website (www.pauseandplay.com) there is a listing for Christine's next album (it's in the More Upcoming Releases section). The listing says due SPRING 2009. Just thought you'd all like to know.
HONK MY HOOTER!!!!!!

I had to see this for myself and indeed--between Maxwell and Megadeth--is a listing for Christine's upcoming record, sans title.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 PM
sywlindseyfan's Avatar
sywlindseyfan sywlindseyfan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 446
Default

I am going to go cry now from happiness, thank you guys! i just got my Varsity letter for Cross Country tonight, and this was the cherry on top!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Moz's Avatar
Moz Moz is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default

CHRIST ON A CRACKER, HELL HATH FROZEN OVER!
ILU CHRISTINE
__________________

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:15 AM
macpai's Avatar
macpai macpai is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 736
Default

Most excellent!!!
__________________
"Remember..." --LB, Nokia 10-19-08
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 AM
Matthew's Avatar
Matthew Matthew is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 401
Default

Why didnīt she join to Fleetwood mac for a recording new album? They planed it after the tour next yera, arenīt they? I know that Christine donīt want to tour again, but if FM make a new album and Christine also, but alone... it would be great if they worked together in studio... it was in 1987 last time...
__________________

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:13 AM
macfan 57's Avatar
macfan 57 macfan 57 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,085
Default

This makes my day!!


Also, this is listed under new releases, so this isn't an ITM re-release.

This must be NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-21-2008, 08:48 AM
strandinthewind's Avatar
strandinthewind strandinthewind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 25,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Why didnīt she join to Fleetwood mac for a recording new album? They planed it after the tour next yera, arenīt they? I know that Christine donīt want to tour again, but if FM make a new album and Christine also, but alone... it would be great if they worked together in studio... it was in 1987 last time...
I know - it's not like the chances of FM having a hit single are anything but slim to none. So, from that aspect only and though I'd like her to tour for other reasons, who cares if she tours
__________________
Photobucket

save the cheerleader - save the world
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:32 AM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
This makes my day!!


Also, this is listed under new releases, so this isn't an ITM re-release.

This must be NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? I have been waiting wishing hoping
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:47 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,433
Default

Wow... Does anyone agree that was the shortest 4 years ever....
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM
louielouie2000's Avatar
louielouie2000 louielouie2000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 6,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Wow... Does anyone agree that was the shortest 4 years ever....
I agree! And it's so intriguing to me how much the tables have turned. In this decade, Chris and Lindsey will have put out TWICE the number of solo albums individually that Stevie has. Just think of it this way:

1980s
Stevie: 4
Lindsey: 2
Christine: 1

1990s
Stevie: 1
Lindsey: 1
Christine: 0

2000s
Stevie: 1
Lindsey: 2
Christine: 2

I guess it has something to do with the fact the 2000s have been the least productive decade ever for Fleetwood Mac with only ONE studio album . I just love too how Lindsey and Christine have not only become more prolific, but they're also making the best music in their lives in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:07 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I agree! And it's so intriguing to me how much the tables have turned. In this decade, Chris and Lindsey will have put out TWICE the number of solo albums individually that Stevie has. Just think of it this way:

1980s
Stevie: 4
Lindsey: 2
Christine: 1

1990s
Stevie: 1
Lindsey: 1
Christine: 0

2000s
Stevie: 1
Lindsey: 2
Christine: 2

I guess it has something to do with the fact the 2000s have been the least productive decade ever for Fleetwood Mac with only ONE studio album . I just love too how Lindsey and Christine have not only become more prolific, but they're also making the best music in their lives in my opinion.
And Christine Perfect just put one out from the vaults....
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:26 AM
strandinthewind
This message has been deleted by strandinthewind. Reason: misread the post
  #13  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:26 PM
michelej1 michelej1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: California
Posts: 25,783
Default

This is amazing and it tickles me because during the same time period, FM will be touring with no new material and Chris might have a new album.

Well, as more details emerge, we may get taken down a peg or 2 when all is not what it sounds like, but right now it sounds incredible.

Michele
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:37 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
This is amazing and it tickles me because during the same time period, FM will be touring with no new material and Chris might have a new album.

Well, as more details emerge, we may get taken down a peg or 2 when all is not what it sounds like, but right now it sounds incredible.

Michele
I am thinking the same thing.... No producer listed... No title listed... could be a re-release... could be a vault greatest hits... etc etc etc...

or.........

could be a blues album w/ clapton peter green mick john .....but i digress...
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM
nicepace nicepace is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
Posts: 901
Default

Of course, I hope this is for real. But I'm not getting excited yet. I've never heard of "Pause and Play." A reputable source? And the listing says "Title TBA" and "Label TBA." Sounds tentative at best. We've all been disappointed by 'rumours' before ... so let's just wait and see. (But Chris herself said: I'll be coming home again ... just you wait and see.)

I hope to see some confirmation of this from other sources soon!
__________________
-Joanne (from Cape Cod)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Mick Fleetwood - Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green And The Early Years of Fleet picture

Mick Fleetwood - Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green And The Early Years of Fleet

$23.37



Mick Fleetwood & Friends - Celebrate the Music of Peter Green (2CD) New & Sealed picture

Mick Fleetwood & Friends - Celebrate the Music of Peter Green (2CD) New & Sealed

$16.49



Vintage Mick Fleetwood ‎The Visitor Album Record Vinyl LP picture

Vintage Mick Fleetwood ‎The Visitor Album Record Vinyl LP

$12.99



Mick Fleetwood - Blue Again [New CD] picture

Mick Fleetwood - Blue Again [New CD]

$17.99



Mick Fleetwood and Friends - Celebrate the Music of Peter G picture

Mick Fleetwood and Friends - Celebrate the Music of Peter G

$24.37




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
ÂĐ 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved