The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #706  
Old 08-25-2004, 07:52 PM
dissention's Avatar
dissention dissention is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 26,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
I vote to can BEAUTIFUL CHILD.

But I do so under protest! This round should be invalidated!! And I am going to continue to insist on it.
Yes, it should be invalidated, there's been WAY too much confusion. Even I don't knwo what's going on, folks.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Hawkeye Hawkeye is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 4,077
Default

why is it whenever SMAP is on the chopping block a few people ask for the round to be re done or they say there's alot of confusion. Maybe there WAS some confusuin but heh it's cleared up, lets move on.
__________________
Never Dance with the Devil

He Will Burn You Down
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Hawkeye Hawkeye is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 4,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Yes, it should be invalidated, there's been WAY too much confusion. Even I don't knwo what's going on, folks.
You don't know whats going on because SMAP has a good possibility of leaving
__________________
Never Dance with the Devil

He Will Burn You Down
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:10 PM
dissention's Avatar
dissention dissention is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 26,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
why is it whenever SMAP is on the chopping block a few people ask for the round to be re done or they say there's alot of confusion. Maybe there WAS some confusuin but heh it's cleared up, lets move on.
Huh? Three posts above yours, there's still someone who doesn't know what the hell is up. It's confusing and this whole round is a mess.

Sour grapes?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:11 PM
dissention's Avatar
dissention dissention is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 26,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
You don't know whats going on because SMAP has a good possibility of leaving
No, I don't know what's going on because I haven't read all 4,981,091 pages for this round. 4,981,090 of them being you complaining about SMAP, I would assume.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:12 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,583
Default

Quote:
HomerMcVie had Walk a Thin Line as immunity. Then after he sees that Save Me a Place had recieved 4 votes, then he says OH I want to change immunity.
Horse****. Unless you've got a crystal ball and a scarf on your head, don't ASSume you know my motivation. My decision had nothing to do with the 4 votes cast. I was HOPING to change it before any votes were cast!!!
But thanks for the ASSumption. Wrong.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:29 PM
CarneVaca CarneVaca is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
why is it whenever SMAP is on the chopping block a few people ask for the round to be re done or they say there's alot of confusion. Maybe there WAS some confusuin but heh it's cleared up, lets move on.
Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and say there was no confusion? Or is that your anti-SMAP bias talking?

All I know is if this round is counted, the integrity of this whole game is lost. It's a shame, because right up to now it's been a vibrant, fun competition.
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:30 PM
CarneVaca CarneVaca is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Horse****. Unless you've got a crystal ball and a scarf on your head, don't ASSume you know my motivation. My decision had nothing to do with the 4 votes cast. I was HOPING to change it before any votes were cast!!!
But thanks for the ASSumption. Wrong.
As the aggrieved party, you should insist on invalidating this thread. And YOU should have the right to call for immunity. YOU answered the question correctly.
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Hawkeye Hawkeye is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 4,077
Default

this round is absolutely confusing, but it's not THAT much more confising then other rounds. I'd say when Not That Funny and Brown Eyes were voted out there was alot of confusion too but we only ask for a re do of a round when SMAP is on the chopping block. You Yourself said either SMAP should have immunity or this round should be invalidated. So if Jake had said SMAP is immune this round would count in your mind but if it isn't immune the round shouldn't count. Now that's straight from you with you pro-SMAP bias
__________________
Never Dance with the Devil

He Will Burn You Down
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Hawkeye Hawkeye is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 4,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and say there was no confusion? Or is that your anti-SMAP bias talking?

All I know is if this round is counted, the integrity of this whole game is lost. It's a shame, because right up to now it's been a vibrant, fun competition.
OK tell me for real, if Beautiful Child ends up going instead of SMAP will the integrity of this game be restored. If not then I'll leave you alone.
__________________
Never Dance with the Devil

He Will Burn You Down
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:37 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,583
Default

Quote:
As the aggrieved party, you should insist on invalidating this thread. And YOU should have the right to call for immunity. YOU answered the question correctly.
What do you say, Jacob? How about starting the voting OVER for this round, beginning with my answer of the question, and the immunity for SMAP that I chose.
I ALSO think a new thread for each round would be beautiful.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 08-25-2004, 08:38 PM
CarneVaca CarneVaca is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
OK tell me for real, if Beautiful Child ends up going instead of SMAP will the integrity of this game be restored. If not then I'll leave you alone.
No, Hawk, we all have to admit this round is screwed up beyond repair, regardless of what song wins.
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 08-25-2004, 10:02 PM
77Rumours77's Avatar
77Rumours77 77Rumours77 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 1,386
Angry Were Starting Over

OK... New thread. Starting this round over... Sorry..
__________________
~~Jacob~~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Large OUTSTANDING Red & Green Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt ~Holly Berry Border
$895.0
Large OUTSTANDING Red & Green Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt ~Holly Berry Border picturePeter Max, Green Sauce Pan
$650.0
Peter Max, Green Sauce Pan picture8" Apple Green Loon by Peter Kakee Inuit Carving Eskimo soapstone art sculpture
$457.29
8Peter Max, Clock (Green with Orange Daisies), General Electric Clock
$450.0
Peter Max, Clock (Green with Orange Daisies), General Electric Clock pictureVintage Pez Dispenser Peter Pan Walt Disney Green No Feet
$399.99
Vintage Pez Dispenser Peter Pan Walt Disney Green No Feet  picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved