Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2023, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Thank you so much for the link! That is a much better version of Jane. Youíre right, it brings HAEWAFY to mind, and thatís a compliment. I read in the comment section that the only time Stevie performed Jane live, she got emotional and Sara Fleetwood had to finish the song, and Stevie had the audio and video destroyed. Thatís too bad, and I wonder if Sara was allowed to keep a copy, since she finished the song. Would have been nice for her resume LOL!

Unconditional Love cheesy? I cannot deny that, and what can I say- I love cheese! I think Stevieís vocals are great, but the backup vocals are too, I donít know, pronounced for me. The way they sing ďUn-con-dit-ion-al loveĒ is very distracting and does kind of make it sound like a parody. But it is still so much better than Everyday! She sounds so flat on that song, and it was clearly a deliberate decision on her part to sing it that way.
I think this is the version where she got emotional. This was recorded just as the Whole Lotta Trouble tour ended. Its ok but very lethargic. Klonopin was killing her. But I still like the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qveKi3kwSUk