The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:11 AM
DownOnRodeo's Avatar
DownOnRodeo DownOnRodeo is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 2,638
Default

Maybe Everybody Finds Out is about her time with Curry Grant.
__________________
Joe
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:11 AM
lovethemac1's Avatar
lovethemac1 lovethemac1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: center of Canada
Posts: 394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Type his name and Fleetwood Mac. Then do an image search. Four came up right away...
Those were interesting. Thank you so much! They do look comfortable with each other............
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-13-2018, 01:28 PM
AliP's Avatar
AliP AliP is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: dreamville
Posts: 966
Default

Does anyone know if Ray Lindsey still goes on tour with Lindsey? It seems I've seen him on some of his solo tours, can't recall which.

I wonder what they are all doing now? Still in the business or moved on?
__________________

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-14-2018, 06:41 PM
sleepless child's Avatar
sleepless child sleepless child is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 415
Default

I was wondering too why Ray was no longer with Lindsey and also why is Curry Grant no longer with the group. Age may be a factor too. Most people around 70 think about retirement.
__________________

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-14-2018, 09:45 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 5,886
Default

At the last SYW show in Detroit, Stevie dedicated Landslide to Ray, saying that he drove her to the initial meeting with Fleetwood Mac and that it was his last show with them.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/SteveMacD/fm2014_zps5c60d7b9.jpg
Stephen Hopkins

https://www.facebook.com/Espy.Hopkins ; @espyhop)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-14-2018, 10:05 PM
louielouie2000's Avatar
louielouie2000 louielouie2000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 6,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I was wondering too why Ray was no longer with Lindsey and also why is Curry Grant no longer with the group. Age may be a factor too. Most people around 70 think about retirement.
I thought Curry was fired after Rumours for sleeping with Christine (and Stevie)?

Regarding Ray Lindsey, wasn’t there some sort of drama behind his exit, too? Either regarding compensation or the whole Say You Will album meltdown.
__________________
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/louielouie2000/The_Plant_-_Sausalito_-_front_door_2.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-14-2018, 11:26 PM
dreamsunwind dreamsunwind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP View Post
Does anyone know if Ray Lindsey still goes on tour with Lindsey? It seems I've seen him on some of his solo tours, can't recall which.

I wonder what they are all doing now? Still in the business or moved on?
He was with Lindsey on his solo tour after SYW.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-14-2018, 11:30 PM
dreamsunwind dreamsunwind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I thought Curry was fired after Rumours for sleeping with Christine (and Stevie)?

Regarding Ray Lindsey, wasn’t there some sort of drama behind his exit, too? Either regarding compensation or the whole Say You Will album meltdown.
Curry was on some of Stevie's solo tours wasn't he?
And I don't think there was drama regarding Ray leaving. As far as I know he just didn't want to tour anymore, although he did stick around to help Lindsey out on his solo tour after that. And he gave some quotes for the Life FM magazine.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-15-2018, 04:58 AM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 2,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I thought Curry was fired after Rumours for sleeping with Christine (and Stevie)?

Regarding Ray Lindsey, wasn’t there some sort of drama behind his exit, too? Either regarding compensation or the whole Say You Will album meltdown.
Curry was fired for sleeping with Chris but at some point he is hired back. If you check the Mirage tour credits he is credited as the lighting director.
__________________

Still I believe.....BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL will show us how
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-15-2018, 09:32 PM
Frankenstein's Avatar
Frankenstein Frankenstein is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 223
Default

Stevie and Curry Grant definitely had a thing. There was an interview a few years ago in which she said something like “Fleetwood Mac’s lighting director complained about my stage outfits being see-through, I told him I’m not his girlfriend while I’m up there.”
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:20 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 10,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Stevie and Curry Grant definitely had a thing. There was an interview a few years ago in which she said something like “Fleetwood Mac’s lighting director complained about my stage outfits being see-through, I told him I’m not his girlfriend while I’m up there.”
So would that make him the only man that ever banged $tevie AND Christine?

Yeah.... probably not.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-15-2018, 11:39 PM
dreamsunwind dreamsunwind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
So would that make him the only man that ever banged $tevie AND Christine?

Yeah.... probably not.
I used to be skeptical about it but I'm kinda convinced Lindsey is another one. In the early days after everyone broke up I think they 'shacked up' once or twice. I was watching clips from the Rumours backstage videos and Christine is sooooo touchy with him.

But other than that I don't think there's much else.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-16-2018, 12:27 AM
Angel75 Angel75 is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I used to be skeptical about it but I'm kinda convinced Lindsey is another one. In the early days after everyone broke up I think they 'shacked up' once or twice. I was watching clips from the Rumours backstage videos and Christine is sooooo touchy with him.

But other than that I don't think there's much else.
I wonder too.... But he was with CAH then so who knows
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-16-2018, 01:19 AM
dreamsunwind dreamsunwind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
I wonder too.... But he was with CAH then so who knows
I don't think he was took faithful lol. Connie Hamzy the groupie said that not only did she ehem, 'spend some time' with him (as well as Mick and John) but she actually was flown out specifically for him. And he hooked up with one of Stevie's friends at some point in time.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-16-2018, 02:59 AM
Angel75 Angel75 is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I don't think he was took faithful lol. Connie Hamzy the groupie said that not only did she ehem, 'spend some time' with him (as well as Mick and John) but she actually was flown out specifically for him. And he hooked up with one of Stevie's friends at some point in time.
Oh I totally agree, I don't think he was faithful to CAH but she was stuck like glue to him a lot of the time so I think any other hookups would have to have been pretty sneaky
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved