The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 09-16-2017, 06:03 PM
annabellee annabellee is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Hello (waving over here)
How about Love In Store. Its a great 3 piece sing along
I would very much like Love In Store. And Honey Hi - full on Harmony. Farmer's Daughter. Fireflies. Yes please!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 09-17-2017, 01:26 AM
iamnotafraid iamnotafraid is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Ask Rusty why BuckVie isn't going to UK. Or, if they are still considering it.
Rusty only knows why Fleetwood Mac won't
tour Germany.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-17-2017, 01:36 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Rusty only knows why Fleetwood Mac won't
tour Germany.
I'm sure that for them to leave the contiguous 48 here is VERY costly. They're probably not making a ton on this tour, so I can see why they wouldn't mess with leaving here. No offense! But it ain't about you, it's about them being comfortable at their age...with it being enjoyable for them.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:01 AM
iamnotafraid iamnotafraid is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I'm sure that for them to leave the contiguous 48 here is VERY costly. They're probably not making a ton on this tour, so I can see why they wouldn't mess with leaving here. No offense! But it ain't about you, it's about them being comfortable at their age...with it being enjoyable for them.
From my understanding, and I hesitate to mention it.
Rusty is referring to Stevie's ill feelings towards the
German people. Which is why Fleetwood Mac won't
tour there.

You're probably right about Buckingham McVie.

Rusty is not me in the third person. If anyone was
wondering.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:21 AM
FuzzyPlum FuzzyPlum is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
From my understanding, and I hesitate to mention it.
Rusty is referring to Stevie's ill feelings towards the
German people. Which is why Fleetwood Mac won't
tour there.

You're probably right about Buckingham McVie.

Rusty is not me in the third person. If anyone was
wondering.




It can be hard letting go, I'm sure.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:27 AM
secondhandchain secondhandchain is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: LOS ANGELES, CA
Posts: 865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
I must be in the minority here, but I think
Not That Funny is better than most any
song he's done since Out Of The Cradle.

I double dog dare them to open the new tour
with that song. It's more likely that Yukon and
I find that peppermint mine we've been searching
for since 1964 than for that to happen.
You are not the only one. I LOVED that song when tusk first came out. I remember thinking it should have been a single, and then reading a review where the song was a "can't miss" as a single. Don't really like the live version though.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:35 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post

Rusty is not me in the third person. If anyone was
wondering.
I wasn't wondering, because I am Rusty!!!!!!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 09-17-2017, 08:08 AM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 834
Default

Fun video from the Say You Will tour in Germany:

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWn63hZXaul

Stevie and Lindsey seem quite happy.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 09-17-2017, 08:29 PM
Netter75's Avatar
Netter75 Netter75 is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 72
Default

I've thought about ways to reasonably change the setlist and have come up with a couple options that I like...

But screw it! Here's the most unreasonable setlist I could think of that I would love to see:

1. Tango in the Night (This would be a great opener, maybe with added vocal parts for both Christine and Stevie)
2. Fireflies
3. Isn't It Midnight (as arranged for the Tango tour)
4. Running Through the Garden
5. Monday Morning
6. Brown Eyes (as arranged for the Tango tour)
7. Angel (as played on Stevie's solo tours but with more Lindsey vocal)
8. Don't Let Me Down Again
9. Nights in Estoril (or Heart of Stone... I can't decide)
10. Thrown Down

Acoustic Section
11. Honey Hi (not sure how she'll pull it off but I believe in her)
12. Beautiful Child
13. Crystal

14. Love in Store
15. I Don't Want to Know
16. Without a Leg to Stand On
17. Carnival Begin
18. Sisters of the Moon
19. On With the Show
20. All Over Again (or Never Forget)

Encore
21. I Know I'm Not Wrong
22. Why
23. Without You
__________________
"I am just one small part of forever" -Think About It (The song that got me into Stevie Nicks)

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-18-2017, 02:15 PM
McLamb McLamb is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24
Default

This is wishful thinking, and surely an unreasonable way to "change up the tired setlist for the 2018-19 tour", but here goes:

Monday Morning
Say You Will
Say You Love Me
Can't Go Back
Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
Fireflies
Caroline
Behind The Mask
What Makes You Think You're The One
That's Alright
Everywhere
Beautiful Child
Second Hand News
Remember Me
Angel
Heroes Are Hard To Find
Affairs Of The Heart
Big Love
Silver Springs
Over & Over
Go Your Own Way

ENCORE

Tango In The Night
I Don't Want To Know
Why
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 09-18-2017, 03:47 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLamb View Post
This is wishful thinking, and surely an unreasonable way to "change up the tired setlist for the 2018-19 tour", but here goes:

Monday Morning
Say You Will
Say You Love Me
Can't Go Back
Spare Me A Little Of Your Love
Fireflies
Caroline
Behind The Mask
What Makes You Think You're The One
That's Alright
Everywhere
Beautiful Child
Second Hand News
Remember Me
Angel
Heroes Are Hard To Find
Affairs Of The Heart
Big Love
Silver Springs
Over & Over
Go Your Own Way

ENCORE

Tango In The Night
I Don't Want To Know
Why
I love this!!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 1,845
Default

Some of you guys are higher than Red Rocks
The thread is "reasonable" ways to change the set, not your dream that will never happen
Its nice to dream but some of these sets are not reasonable when it comes to the Mac. We will get almost the exact same setlist as On With The Show except a 4 song swing. 4 dropped and 4 added.
Dream on silly dreamers
__________________
Let's go Buck/McVie
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-18-2017, 10:52 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Some of you guys are higher than Red Rocks
The thread is "reasonable" ways to change the set, not your dream that will never happen
Its nice to dream but some of these sets are not reasonable when it comes to the Mac. We will get almost the exact same setlist as On With The Show except a 4 song swing. 4 dropped and 4 added.
Dream on silly dreamers
I LIKE you. Like, really really LIKE you!!!!

Because you're not delusional. Like some. Or several. Or MANY.

Seriously. Thank you for being real.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-19-2017, 04:28 AM
KenshiMaster16 KenshiMaster16 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 462
Default

Here's a reasonable setlist change;

The Chain
You Make Loving Fun
Dreams
Eyes Of The World
Rhiannon
Everywhere
What Makes You Think You're The One
Tusk
Angel
Say You Love Me
Sara
Big Love
Landslide
Save Me A Place
Think About Me
Gypsy
Little Lies
Gold Dust Woman
Tango In The Night
Go Your Own Way
World Turning
Don't Stop
Silver Springs
Songbird
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-19-2017, 11:54 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Fun video from the Say You Will tour in Germany:

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWn63hZXaul

Stevie and Lindsey seem quite happy.
That's because the meddling Christine wasn't there breaking up their relationship!!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo pictureSam Moore/Bekka Bramlett Signed/Autographed CD Sleeve/Obtained In Person
$12.95
Sam Moore/Bekka Bramlett Signed/Autographed CD Sleeve/Obtained In Person picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved