The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 12-25-2016, 01:20 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say You Will View Post
Time's a wasting. New Music and tour before its too late...
Stevie doesn't care. Because...well...STEVIE!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-25-2016, 01:11 PM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,064
Default

In my opinion having Stevie tell her audience an interesting story about a new song she is about to sing is what compels the audience to want to listen to that song. I would love to have Lindsey and Christine do the same thing before singing one of their deep cuts. Personally I would LOVE an entire show of obscure songs but realistically they would have to throw some staples in there.
__________________
 photo d754aa6e-1605-473c-895b-9665a3f17371_zpsrtovtrei.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-25-2016, 10:11 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 5,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
In my opinion having Stevie tell her audience an interesting story about a new song she is about to sing is what compels the audience to want to listen to that song. I would love to have Lindsey and Christine do the same thing before singing one of their deep cuts. Personally I would LOVE an entire show of obscure songs but realistically they would have to throw some staples in there.
That's what's missing from a Fleetwood Mac show . . . Lindsey doesn't talk enough.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/SteveMacD/fm2014_zps5c60d7b9.jpg
Stephen Hopkins

https://www.facebook.com/Espy.Hopkins ; @espyhop)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-26-2016, 03:31 PM
lilyfee's Avatar
lilyfee lilyfee is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
That's what's missing from a Fleetwood Mac show . . . Lindsey doesn't talk enough.
"It was very uh, organic, the way this song organically came together about the uh... organic relationships in our collective lives at such an organic time..."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-26-2016, 06:05 PM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
"It was very uh, organic, the way this song organically came together about the uh... organic relationships in our collective lives at such an organic time..."
LOL! That's funnier than when Lindsey said during the Dance video (and every subsequent concert performance after that) "Isn't that WE-II-RR-DD?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

1976 Press Photo Carol Burnett & Billy Wilder - cvp77031
$22.88
1976 Press Photo Carol Burnett & Billy Wilder - cvp77031 picture1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo picture1981 Press Photo Billy Burnette, entertainer - nop12943
$17.99
1981 Press Photo Billy Burnette, entertainer - nop12943 picturePress Photo Billy Burnette, Guitarist - spp41773
$17.88
Press Photo Billy Burnette, Guitarist - spp41773 pictureRARE 1980s Original 35mm Negative Strip of (3) Rock Star BILLY BURNETTE
$15.88
RARE 1980s Original 35mm Negative Strip of (3) Rock Star BILLY BURNETTE picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved