Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default What one performance do you think Chris looked best at?

Sorry if this has been brought up before. It's just something I thought of yesterday (as I was ranting on Tumblr about how a lot of people don't find her conventionally beautiful, but I think she's stunning and blah blah blah - I must drive people crazy).
So yeah, not just a particular time period, I guess not even necessarily a performance, but a specific concert or interview or whatever.
I really thought she looked incredible at the Super Bowl. I wish more of it had been filmed (or shown, at least). When it comes down to it, her outfit was actually kind of ridiculous. Cowboy boots and a mini-skirt? The bead embroidered jacket with the ruffles on it (the skirt had beads too, actually)? The sunglasses? It was all really odd when you think about it, but she worked it. There was just something about her hair that day (her hair, maybe - the length, and how it didn't look too voluminous but was still style just right). Also, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I really love when Chris shows a little leg
Another thing is the various little looks and smiles she gave between lines when she sang Say You Love Me. Good lord, her smile just makes me melt. I swear to you, I love her so much it makes me physically ache sometimes...
Ahem, so, anyhow, what are some other peoples' favorite looks of Christine's?

Last edited by kick.inside; 04-12-2011 at 05:40 PM..