User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Registered

Default Fleetwood Mac is Freakin' Goofy

So, I recently started a thread called "If Looks Could Kill..." so we can post examples of Stevie & Lindsey being grumpy at each other. While I was doing so, I posted the performance of "Sisters of the Moon" from the Mirage tour, at the beginning of which Mick goes up on his toes like Michael Jackson, commits harakiri on a drumstick, chugs an alcoholic beverage, and makes an obscene gesture with his tongue that prompted me into dubbing him Uncle Bad Touch the moment I first saw it. All in the space of less than 90 seconds.

While the Mac is definitely full of teh dramaz, they also have a tendency to be freakin' goofy, which I enjoy. So what are your favorite examples of members being goofy or adorable or both? Doesn't have to be only Rumours era & you can include solo stuff and whatnot.

Here are some more of mine:

Opening night in Pittsburgh on the Unleashed tour during "Go Insane." This is a really small one, but it never fails to make me smile - at about 2:06, Lindsey says, "Yeah!" in this terribly chipper tone that is just adorable to me. Because I'm a weirdo.

Live in Boston DVD, "Stand Back" - Lindsey gets down with his bad self, and Stevie plays airplane, zooming around with her arms out and her lips pursed like she's making airplane noises.

Live in Boston DVD again, "Tusk" - The shadowboxing thing is cute, but it's Lindsey's clapping and jumping away from her after they hug that makes me laugh. He's all "YAAAAAAAY!"

I'll come back with more after I snooze!

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''