User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2004, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

how I hate coming back later...I am totally confused

by dissention "Whoa, I wasn't making things personal, there's no reason for you to do so.

As for my sig, the intention wasn't to browbeat you, I don't even know you. It's there as a sign of my support of the next president of the United States, Mr. John Kerry." I was speaking directly to you but I did not intend on making a personal attack just pointing out my perceptions of you and your agenda through the lens of my pc monitor in support of my conviction that everyone now has an agenda and is more interested in bullying people with their opinions than intelligently persuading them. and the last pic of your sig does show a political bias or at the very least points out the fraility of another human being for humourous effect.

by dissention "Yes. Americans are the most ignorant people on the face of the earth and wouldn't pay attention to political issues that affect them if those issues flew up and bit them in their McDonalds-enlarged asses. The only reason this is doing so well is because of the controversy. Just as it was the popular thing to do to see "Passion of the Christ," it's the popular thing to do to see this film. Hopefully it will change some ignorant minds. I mean, there was obviously a few people in the showing I went to that didn't get most of it; it flew right over their heads. For all they know, the Carlyle Group is a Catholic school in the mid-west. But, the majority of people were greatly affected by what they saw and left with tears in their eyes. That's wonderful, if you ask moi." Is this a personal attack??? am I truly one of the most ignorant people on the face of the earth?? after all, I am an American. and if my mind is so ignorant as evidenced by your post, how can you ever hope to change it? and if you do change my mind, because of my aforementioned ignorance, I'll still yet remain an ignorant American, just one who supports Michael Moore and his causes through some browbeating of his own. He at the very least held me captive by his movie for a few hours. and I'm not letting Mel off the hook for the Passion, that was brutal captivity...I used to be entertained when going to the movies, now the liberals and conservatives are really getting into all media outlets, first new, then radio, then talk, now the movies...is anyplace safe???

I remember a man when he said to me
He said, "What do you do?"
I sing...

S. Nicks

Photobucket

www.myspace.com/bellafigura64

Last edited by Bella Figura; 06-28-2004 at 03:08 PM..