Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2004, 12:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question Your perfect match

I'm just wondering, for the sake of argument, because there is no PERFECT match out there really, what do you look for in terms of someone you are interested in?

Do you prefer green, brown or blue eyes?
Do you like blondes, redheads or brunettes?
Are you attracted to men/women shorter or taller than yourself?

OR....do you not have preferences and just go for whoever seems to catch your eye.

I'm in between the two. For the most part, in terms of celebrities, anyways, I like brown haired/blue eyed guys, but there's ALWAYS exceptions. LOL Brad Pitt is a blonde, so....

Then again, I'm VERY, EXTREMELY picky, so you really need to stand out and capture my attention. I am not easily pleased, and am usually going "You think HE is good looking?!" a lot.

While we're at it...gimme a list of who YOU think is good lookin'. Since that VH1 list was pure crap. LOL Top 5 will do or whatever you wanna do.

1. Lindsey Buckingham (DUR, the man oozes hotness, manliness and sexuality. It's not just the looks, it's the entire package, the stage presence, the fact he KNOWS he's good, but doesn't overtly throw it in your face. He's amazing. He's got ego mixed with humbleness....not as easy task.)

2. Justin Guarini (Dissention and other haters , you can keep your comments to yourself. LOL I love this guy. Since the SECOND I laid eyes on him on AI. He's got "IT" and he is so unique. He just announced he has a new manager and record company, also, he's looking around for TV pilots, so....YAY!!)

3. Brad Pitt (Even straight MEN wanna do him, he's THAT hot. LOL I know not EVERYONE likes him, but he's really Greek godlike, because of his jawline and body structure. He really is a great actor and has a humbleness about him too.)

They are really the only 3 men I'm crazy for. There are hot celebs like Matthew McConaghey, but those three listed are just the tops for me.