Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I thought Stevie actively kept in touch with Mick. I think she's close with his daughters. She took him to the Twister premiere in 96, she went with him to the Rock & Roll HOF Ceremony in 05, he did a few songs during her solo set in 2007 in San Fran, she took him to the Broadway School of Rock opening night at the end of 2015, she popped into F'S ON Front Street, he went to her concert in Austin 2017, they met in Italy in 2018. I don't recall those years being active years for FM.

What I picked out from the article is that when she spoke of their band group chats, she mentioned Chris and Mick. (I don't envision John even responding to a group chat). She didn't mention Neil or Mike. Mike was mentioned in response to the Tom Petty point from the interviewer.
I think she does actively keep in touch with Mick. However, that’s different from keeping in touch with the band through a band chat. And, I disagree about John. Remember, he sent Lindsey that e-mail after the firing.

THE Stephen Hopkins