Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Ohhh I have a better video myself!!! I took it on an actual camera I sort of snuck in (actually I assume it was okay at United Center. I did get in trouble at another concert recently but uh... I have medical equipment and it allows me to stash my camera out of sight haha). I was in a great row of people at this show too. All first timers who were so excited to be there and so friendly so I didn’t pull out my big camera until later because there was so much dancing around me. But I got a close up full HD video of All Over Again for sure.

And I’m so excited to be able to share with everyone. That said, I don’t have a working computer at the moment and am still physically beat from the concert plus health issues but dang it, anyone who wants the video let me know. I already have someone I promised it to on Twitter.

And ha, the camera in question has a huge memory card and two shows from the last tour on it so if I ever get a chance to upload stuff... I have treats!!! I’m so ticked that while my phone surprised me some amazing video I originally recorded a bunch through Snapchat for a couple of personal friends and didn’t realize how awful Snapchat is with video. So my stuff is three different quality levels. Oops. Lesson learned. If my health were better and I had a car I would love to go to Grand Rapids. Bonding with fans yesterday and today even people who have similarly mixed feelings to me, and getting to share videos and thoughts has been maybe the best part of all. And I’m just paying it forward for a previous Ledgie who gave me permission to keep and print their photos several years ago when I forgot my camera at another show. I may love the fan community as much as the band itself right now.