Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 02:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default What songs do you want to hear least (Realistically)

I added realistically because this isn't a thread for songs were most sick of. I know 90 percent of us would like for them to not play Dreams, but that's not realalistic. I do sort of agree with the band that there are certain songs they shouldn't exclude, but I disagree with how long their Must Do list actually is. I will be very upset to see any of these songs in th 2013 set:

1. Monday Morning- this song probably tops my list. It's in no way a must do and if they try to pass this off as a surprise song again I'll be pissed. It was a cool opener And song to hear for the one tour but thats enough.

2. Stand Back- I already mentioned this in detail in the IYD thread but I don't want to hear the excuse of this being an honarary Mac song and it not being a must do. It stole the show for one tour (SYW) not any tour before that or after. If they're gonna contemplate adding other solo stuff this needs to go.

3. Never Going Back Again- all the songs on my list are very enjoyable to me in concert. They just need to go for the sake of making room. That is except for this one. I know Lindsey feels this is his Landslide or something but it does not need to be played. Hes worse then Stevie with insisting on playing this song. This could easily be replaced with save me a place or one of his many solo guitar songs from this decade.

4. Gypsy or Sara- I think she should do one of these, I don't care which.

5. World Turning- another one I've never not enjoyed thoroughly each time I they've played it but there's so many other songs mick could do his solo on. more then this song, I just don't want the encores to be the same on this tour.

6. Silver Springs- she kicked this songs ass again on the unleashed tour unlike SYW and it was a great way to close the show but I think it's 3 tour streak is enough.

7. Say you love me- now that I think about it, this is actually higher then Monday morning for me. Please don't waste any set space on doing a poor rendition of any Christine song for that matter.

8. I don't want to know- didn't say this list is limited to what they've actually played. I have a VERY strong feeling they will do this song on this tour. It fits micks whole buckingham nicks focus for part of the show, and they're on a big rumours kick (more then the usual rumours kick) and thats the one song they could still call a surprise and play a rumours song. But I just don't want it.

He Will Burn You Down