Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default If You Could Spend The Afternoon With Any Ledgie

If you could spend the afternoon with any ledgie . . . Not for sex, not for drugs, just for FM conversation & checking out that person's FM collection . . . or anything that pops into your head.

I would hang out with GarboSpeaks! for conversation & to see her cool photos & scrapbooks, & also to get a specific perspective on the fan community through her knowledgeable eyes.

I'd also hang out with heyjupiter & mylittledemon just to jam on FM songs & listen to that amazing voice sing all our favorites.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh you David, definitely you!

I'd spend the afternoon with Livia cuz she just lives across town from me and I know she has a kick ass Stevie collection of just about everything.

Sweet.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
If you could spend the afternoon with any ledgie . . . Not for sex, not for drugs, just for FM conversation & checking out that person's FM collection . . . or anything that pops into your head.

I would hang out with GarboSpeaks! for conversation & to see her cool photos & scrapbooks, & also to get a specific perspective on the fan community through her knowledgeable eyes.

I'd also hang out with heyjupiter & mylittledemon just to jam on FM songs & listen to that amazing voice sing all our favorites.
No flattery intended but I'd like to hang with you dude. You seem to be interesting, high energy, and I'd like to learn more about Ludwig

Last edited by snowman; 06-02-2006 at 03:18 PM..
Old 06-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Actually, I have spent the afternoon with many a Ledgie doing just that

But, if there could ber one other than those, Mari is way cool and I have never been to her country!!!!!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 06-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'd wanna chill with Carrie721... because... duh, she's just awesome like that. And Mary Anne, so we could chat it up about Chris. And god, I don't know who else. Anyone who isn't an ass. The majority of you are pretty cool, so it's hard to narrow it down.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David

You picked a good one, I've had the pleasure of hanging out with Anita and she is alot of fun! Also a real sweetheart. I would also love to see her collection!
Old 06-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I won't include people I've already met, even though I'd love to hang with any one of them again. I also won't include Deanna since we may "do lunch" soon.

I would love to go camping & throw back a few beers with Maria.

I would love to hang with Alicia & Jill & see their collections.

I would love to have a big party with all of my gays - Strand, Tower, Jaz, Curtis. Any other gay boy is invited too, I just didn't want to assume anyone else would want to be included as one of my gay BF's and list their names. It would be so much fun I don't know if I could stand it.

I would like to see Chili play live so I could drunkenly yell "Free Bird" at him all night.

I would like to hang with Steve & Homer & set up a playdate for our dogs.

I would like to go to Brian J's house to stare at his music collection & try to take it all in.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
No flattery intended but I'd like to hang with you dude. You seem to be interesting, high energy, and I'd like to learn more about Ludwig
It would never happen...he's always busy doing something (which I think is a ruse...BRIAN WILSON got out more in his bathrobe phase than David does now). I've lived within 5 miles of the guy for nearly 8 years and only have seen him once...briefly...before the altercation in the bar two tables away and freaked him out so bad he high-tailed it outta there...haven't seen him since.

Excuse me... "high energy"??

But, yeah...many years ago when he let himself see daylight, he was a kick to hang out with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
I would like to see Chili play live so I could drunkenly yell "Free Bird" at him all night.
Ok, um...Red Bull through the nose doesn't exactly feel that great, but that is REALLY funny. I'd be laughing the whole time, but I can't guarantee your safety from other members of the band.

Last edited by chiliD; 06-02-2006 at 04:03 PM..
Old 06-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

what an awesome thread. I hope I don't leave anybody out.

JannieC
Paula (fo sho ho)
Niki/BTFLCHLD
Strand
carrie721
SuzeQuze
SapphireSister
Foxyluva
Sahara
JohnnyStew
Travis
Eliud
Deanna
Livia
Sparky
GypsySorcerer
Cliffdweller
DavidMN
StreetAngel86
Curtis
Ken
Brandon/BrwnEyes
Tower
Amber
mylittledemon (that may be breaking the rules. so, sue me while I smoke a cigarette.)

oh and Jyqm - to see the grill and just cause.

Last edited by JazmenFlowers; 06-02-2006 at 04:21 PM..
Old 06-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

I would enjoy spending the afternoon with just about everything on this Board. In fact, I pretty much do already.

DavidMN and BTFLCHLD are two that stand out, though, because they are both so damn nice.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Senior Ledgie

[QUOTE=chiliD]It would never happen...he's always busy doing something (which I think is a ruse...BRIAN WILSON got out more in his bathrobe phase than David does now). I've lived within 5 miles of the guy for nearly 8 years and only have seen him once...briefly...before the altercation in the bar two tables away and freaked him out so bad he high-tailed it outta there...haven't seen him since.

Excuse me... "high energy"??

But, yeah...many years ago when he let himself see daylight, he was a kick to hang out with.

Like I said, he sounds like an interesting person....
Old 06-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Ledgies I'd like to meet!

Sniff, sniffle just saw this! OMG! you sweethearts David & SuzyQ. I am all "aw shucks" right now.

An old pal that I recently became reacquainted with, she was a MAD Stevie collector. When I first met her, I was awed at her collection. At the time, I had several 45's, some LP's, pics, the usual collectible stuff, but nothing like what she had. Long story short, we had a horrible falling out, but came back into contact at the last Vegas show. She moved back to California, and upon seeing "my room" bout fell to the ground. In our friendship absence, I had honed my collecting, and had a spare room to really show it off. Now she was in that kind of awe that I had been back when.

All my SN pals that come over or any virtual stranger I can drag into this room, to show off....have been overwhelmed at the collection. It's such a kick ass feeling to share it w/ SN fans. Not in a "naner, naner" way...not at all, but if you can't share and talk about all this crap...what's the point? Recently another SN fan came to my dwelling and about 3 hours in this room barely grazed what all there was to look at. Was a blast to share it. I know I could meet many of you out there that would put this room to shame.

I'd like to spend a day w/ any ol' Ledgie here, cause for them to be here, and me to meet them, means we could embark on yakin' about all this stuff. I met SO many great Ledgies in Vegas...and I wanna meet all the rest of ya. Chili would be fun to meet, cause I know he'd have plenty more concert stories...not just FM/SN ones I LOVE concert stories...about all bands.

I'd love to meet David, Amy and many others. Too many. Way too many great folk here to name. But man...that was a real treat seeing that post.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 06-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm just disappointed David didn't say me, that I now reject everyone.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboSpeaks!
An old pal that I recently became reacquainted with, she was a MAD Stevie collector. When I first met her, I was awed at her collection. At the time, I had several 45's, some LP's, pics, the usual collectible stuff, but nothing like what she had. Long story short, we had a horrible falling out, but came back into contact at the last Vegas show. She moved back to California, and upon seeing "my room" bout fell to the ground. In our friendship absence, I had honed my collecting, and had a spare room to really show it off. Now she was in that kind of awe that I had been back when.

All my SN pals that come over or any virtual stranger I can drag into this room, to show off....have been overwhelmed at the collection. It's such a kick ass feeling to share it w/ SN fans. Not in a "naner, naner" way...not at all, but if you can't share and talk about all this crap...what's the point? Recently another SN fan came to my dwelling and about 3 hours in this room barely grazed what all there was to look at. Was a blast to share it. I know I could meet many of you out there that would put this room to shame.
See, I am envious of the fact that you are so organized about all of it. I have quite a few items but I just really never got them together to put on display. I doubt that anyone would want to see my posters that have been on my wall for decades.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

David, I would love to spend the afternoon with you and look at all your cool Stevie /FM stuff. Plus, I am just so curious about you.

And of course Jason because I love him and just know we would have fun together. PLus, I really want him to do my make-up someday. xoxo

I met a Ledgie once last summer in Charlotte- actually I stayed at the same hotel as she and her boyfriend (husband?) did. And now, I can't remember her name (real and/or Ledge name). I would like to hang out with any Ledgie (seriously) because it would be someone just as weirdly obssessed as me. SOmeone that I could go on and on about Stevie with and they wouldn't think I was weird. Ah, bliss.