User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Where are your seats???

Lets discuss!

Again, Im section 2, row 10, seats 15&16. I used my best friends credit card and now there is so much money charged on it and of course the fan club money. Doesn't seem worth it. How does everyone else feel about their seats and the 200 dollars you had to pay for ONE seat.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Janet, what time did you get into Ticketmaster?

Eileen
Old 03-13-2003, 12:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

I'm still can't get anything better than row z! What's going on?
Old 03-13-2003, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i got on at noon. As soon as it hit noon I started trying but it probably took me 10 minutes.

Im happy about the section...but I wish I was in the first 5 rows. I would have been maybe if I didn't take 10 whole minutes. I am happy though.

I started at 12 because it said on the site to do so. It said 9 all week but I didn't even see the PST part of it!
Old 03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy

Janet - I would kill for your seats!! I have been saving for this day for many weeks and now that I have the $$, I can't get a seat!!

I have been trying all morning to get my fanclub ID to work and it won't! The fanclub line is full with messages, so I can't even get through! I am so upset right now . . . .

So much for the Philly show . . .

Well, someday when we're older
And my hair is silver gray
Unbraid with all of the love that you have
Like a soft, silver chain . . .
Old 03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
Ledgie

I'm going to the Nassau Arena show and I got section A1 (which is floor section, Row 37.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile Philly show

Hubby & I are in Section 3, Row 16, seats 5 & 6. I've never been to the First Union Center, & I've never seen the Mac in concert, so I'm excited. I just wanted to get close enough so I wouldn't have to use my glasses or binoculars! I think they're alright. I know they don't give you much time, 2 minutes here, 15 seconds there, 3 minutes there. I was shaking; I was so nervous. I lost one set of tickets in Section 4. Now I'm glad I lost them. I think Section 3 is closer yet.

I just charged them on my charge card. It gets paid when it gets paid. I'm not worried about it. Come on May 19th!

Lee
Old 03-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Janet!
You got great seats- way to go!!! Are you in the 6th row then?

I went ahead and tried to get in as a test so I could figure this out now, even though my show in CO has not been announced yet. I tried Staples Center as a test and when I got in which was right at 10 my time (9 pacific) it didn't give a choice of price seats - it was blank and no drop down menu to chose the price. I proceeded and best seat was section 301- I don't think so!!! So I went into another venue and got a bit better but nothing on the floor. I went back to the Staples and this time it worked with the drop down. So thinking I got in right on time, the thing didn't work and I got 301 for a choice, not very happy about that and hope I have better luck in Denver when tix go on sale.

Anyway, congrats. Curious to see how everyone else did!

Lauren
Old 03-13-2003, 12:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

I'm going to Nassau, and my seat is in section C1, row 22. Not so happy with that, seeing as I logged on right at noon, put my request in and this is the best single seat that showed up.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Angry

My tix are all the way across the length of the Staples Center in LA. I was on within 10 seconds of the start of the sale. I don't think there were any floor seats available at all. Guess I'd better buy some binoculars.

John
Old 03-13-2003, 12:33 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by anusha
I'm going to Nassau, and my seat is in section C1, row 22. Not so happy with that, seeing as I logged on right at noon, put my request in and this is the best single seat that showed up.
That's not bad, that's down front, more ont he left side of the stage. You're still in the first half of the floor.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Junior Ledgie

TM really hurt me today. For whatever reason, when all the other shows changed to "Onsale" at noon, the Worcester show didn't. What I didn't realize till 7 minutes later was that you could click "more info" and that would take you to where you can buy seats. That 7 minute wait cost me some great seats, ended up with Floor 1 row Q (17 from the stage). Great seats to be sure, but what could have been....

Mike
Old 03-13-2003, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Where are your seats???

Quote:
Originally posted by Janet
Lets discuss!

Again, Im section 2, row 10, seats 15&16. I used my best friends credit card and now there is so much money charged on it and of course the fan club money. Doesn't seem worth it. How does everyone else feel about their seats and the 200 dollars you had to pay for ONE seat.
That's great Janet...I'm still happy with my ticket, Especially after reading how alot of people in the fan-club feel they "got screwed". I'm glad some of y'all got some decent seats...Personally I wasnt about to pay $60 extra to get 1 seat by joining the "fanclub"...Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 03-13-2003 at 12:38 PM..
Old 03-13-2003, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What a joke ! I was on ticketmonster at 9am sharp. Nothing available on the floor. Best available was section 205 - not great.
So, I have wasted 30 minutes on the ticketmonster site, sixty bucks on the fan club - and I am still going to be heading to a scalper with $1000 in my pocket anyway. It was an interesting experiment.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks for letting me know where my seats actually are. I feel better now.

At the same time, usually the people who log on for single seats usually get the best that there is to offer for the venue out of the system.

So, if my seat was the best single seat available to someone who logged in immediately when it went online, it makes me angry that most of the people who were promised "exquisite" seats by the fan club (who were likely to buy 2 or more seats, as most people do) were going to be worse off than if they had used the venue presale and saved the fan club membership fee.

Last edited by anusha; 03-13-2003 at 12:40 PM..