Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Ledgie

Question Pitts Questions

Hi, I am going to the Pitts show... can anyone help out with a few questsions I have?

1. How many rows is in the pit? I have seats in sec 2 row H. 8 rows back if no pit but I am sure there is one.

2. Do they allow camaras?

3. What time should one arrive to hear a sound check in the parking lot?

4. Any other ledges going? if so can we do a Legdes meet and greet?

5. I got my ticket from the Fan club, has anyone else recieved their ticket info. I had to call them.

Thanks a Bunch
Belladreamer
'Cause I wear boots all summer long
Old 05-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was just going to ask you how you got your ticket info. I'm going to that show as well, and have heard nothing so far from them about my seat locations. I got pretty good tickets (I think) for Cleveland, but haven't heard about the Pitts. show yet.
What's that darn number to call them!!!!?????

They don't allow cameras, they will search your stuff, and you, but I intend to sneak mine in anyway.

There will be a Pit section, there always is, but I do not know how many rows of seats will be in it. I'm trying to figure this out for Cleveland as well.

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 05-15-2004, 06:01 PM
Ledgie

This is the number I called 1-800-767-7160 . I got my e-mail today also.
I had trouble went I order my tickets I thought my seat would be better. Hopefully you got good ones!

Thank you for your help.
'Cause I wear boots all summer long
Old 05-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Pittsburgh

Hello. I live in Pittsburgh and go to the Post Gazette all the time so I will try to answer your questions.

The pitt is 4 rows. It goes a,b,c and then cc and then row d. So row h is 9 rows back. Those will be great seats. They normally dont allow cameras but if you are a chic you can stuff it in your shirt. That is why I normally do or put it in a hidden compartment in your purse. I am not sure about soundcheck but I think that should be around 4:00 or so. My husband and I plan on going but I am still trying to get tickets. I found section 2 row g which are good through a ticket broker but for another $50 I can get pitt tickets so I am trying to figure out what to do. I dont have the cash but a birthday coming up so I plan on using the money for that and hopefully if I work some over time I can afford them. The Mac are so darn expensive but definitley worth it. Let me know if you have any other questions but overall the Post Gazette is a good place to see a show except that it is far away and the traffic always sucks so be sure to leave real early for the show.
Old 05-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I went to see Stevie's TISL tour there.
We got to hear the soundcheck and I think it was around 5 or 6 PM. Not sure because we were tailgating.
I don't remember a pit section at all but there probably is one.
But HIDE your camera. They do search and they definitely turn you back and make you take it to your car if you have one. I had to do that.
Of course, there were plenty of folks who hid their cameras and were snapping away later.
Good luck and have fun!
Old 05-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Usually there are three pit rows that I've seen, and then the regular seats. When I went to the TISL tour at Starlake, Post Gazette, whatever you want to call it, Stevie told security that photos WERE allowed to be taken as long as they weren't for commercial use. I don't know if that will be the case again. I am going to this show, but I haven't received my ticket info and it's really pissing me off. Also, be aware that, at least during the TISL concert, the pit seats were chained together (they're just metal chairs), so you couldn't get through the pit, you have to go around it if you want to get to the stage. That's what we had to do to get to the stage during Edge of 17. That's about all I can offer.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah see, I've been thinking there were 4 rows in the Pit......
I sure hope I'm in there!!!! With fan club tickets, right, we'll see!!!

I want to know where mine are too already!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 05-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes there are definitley 4 rows in the pitt. They never change that and it is always the same and the seats are chained together which does make it hard to get through when you want to get to the stage. For the TISL tour I had to hop over them to get to the front and since I was in a skirt it sure made it difficult but it was sooo worth it.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladreamer
Thanks a Bunch
Belladreamer
I like your name, Belladreamer. My name on the other boards is SaraAngelTipsyWipsy.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 05-20-2004, 07:32 AM
Senior Ledgie

Angry No seat info for me!

I decided to give that customer service a call as well, considering that some of you were successful in getting your seat locations. Well, I was told that the seat assignments have not been made yet and that I should be expecting my confirmation email very soon and the tickets to go out shortly thereafter! [no kidding, sweetheart, considering that the Pittsburgh show is only three weeks away!!]

I tried to politely nudge the CS rep into admitting that assignments have been made, but no luck! Of course, I don't believe her since some of you were given your locations.

Why does my luck with customer service (from anywhere!) suck so bad?!?
Old 05-20-2004, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, the rep I talked to was no better!!!

She didn't go so far as to tell me that seats haven't been assigned yet. What she did tell me (once I was finally able to get it straight with her what show and what date I was asking about!!) was that she had to send this message request to someone else, who will then in turn EMAIL (there's that word again!) me my seat locations, and that I should expect that email probably tomorrow.....
What the h*ll.......I can't just get a straight answer!!?? How hard is it!!!??
That's the problem, I've been waiting for a stinking email, and haven't gotten one!!!!! Now I have to wait for another!!??
How come some people were able to get theirs over the phone? I don't understand!!!
She also told me that tickets aren't mailed out until 6-10 days before the show!! So, what? I can't expect mine until the beginning of June, at the earliest, then I get to panic if they're not coming!!??
She also said that they are just today working on mailing out tickets for the show that is this coming Sunday, May 23rd!!!!!!! I told her "well, I'd be freaking out by now!!" She goes "Yeah, a lot of people are!!!!"
WTF!!!!!!??? What's wrong with these folks???

Stephanie

Old 05-20-2004, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking They're stupid idiot morons?

What do I win?!

LOL

Yeah, what's the deal with tickets, ya'll? Ridiculous. I don't bother with the fan club, too much stress and worry. I just pay an obscene amount for Ebay tickets.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, whoever you two talked to is insane. I talked to a guy and he gave me the information right over the phone, APOLOGIZED for me not receiving an email, AND said that the tickets are mailed out about three weeks before the show. I would try calling again and talking to another customer service rep.

As for mylittledemon's question, I don't know about other shows, but the Pittsburgh show last year was so heavily secured that even the front row was not allowed at the edge of the stage. We had to stand at least 3 feet back from the stage. God knows why. I think it was during GYOW that the front row kept inching their way to the front of the stage, and the security guard walked down the line and made everyone stand back (no pun intended). I couldn't understand it myself and was highly annoyed about it, but the interaction I was having with Lindsey completely quelled any animosity I had toward security. So I guess it depends on the venue. Perhaps PGP security will be different.
Old 05-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default fan club tix.

I'm going to the Holmdel, NJ show next Saturday and haven't received my tickets yet. I called and they said that they didn't know why they hadn't gotten them from the distributer yet, and that if I don't get them by Wednesday to call and they will be held at the venue. They did give me my seat locations though. I hope the tickets come in the mail. I will be a nervous wreck driving out to the show thinking that somehow it's going to get screwed up and I won't have any tickets at all!
Old 05-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I guess third time's the charm!!!
Still haven't gotten an email about seat locations, still of course haven't received any tickets.....
I had to call yet again, and talk to yet another service rep.
This woman was actually able to tell me my seat locations!!! Wooo-Hooo!!!
Section 2 Row D
I am like 5th row center!!! Sweet!!!!!!
I am seriously having a fit and sweating bullets though. She told me that they send the tickets out when they get them from the venue and they don't have them from there yet.....What are they waiting for???? She said that they either send them regular mail, or if it's getting later they do something like 2nd day ground, and if that's not possible then the tickets will be held at the will call window one hour before the show starts!!! I could be driving an hour and a half, all excited about where I'm sitting, and have NO tickets actually in my hands!!! I don't like that!! But she did tell me that so far they haven't had anybody that has missed a show because there were no tickets. Still, it's a little make-me-want-to-crap-my-pants!!!!

Stephanie