Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default MSG Oct 7

Songbird and final bows

Tusk

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

In addition to these, I posted quite a few Stevie pictures from last night here.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

I have a bunch of clips and photos on my Instagram. Gonna get my longer clips up later today.

instagram.com/carriecourogen
Old 10-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Your pictures are Crystal clear Danielle. Beautiful. Thank you.

Michele
Old 10-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That Songbird video is gorgeous, Elle. I loved the ending. Michele
Old 10-08-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That Songbird video is gorgeous, Elle. I loved the ending. Michele
It's a gorgeous ending. I love how chummy Christine and Lindsey have been these last 5 months. It's magical.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

fascinating to watch all the little nuances..

Like: what was that interaction between Stevie and Mick during the bows after Songbird? Stevie comes out of the wings, Mick is standing back to the crowd, arms up, and Stevie gives him a look and a hand gesture with both hands as if gesturing for him to stay back and she shakes her head no and says something to him that looks like "no" or "don't" or something along those lines…

Right at the beginning of that Chris reaches and touches Stevie's arm like she thinks they will hug or something but Stevie is so focused on Mick and what she doesn't want him to do that she totally misses Christine's gesture.

Then you see John count out the 1,2,3, FOUR cue for them all to bow…. Stevie and Lindsey kinda miss that --both times-- Stevie says something to Lindsey (presumably about that) he just keeps smiling.

Something was going on with Stevie and Mick…too funny. Wish I could have seen more, right where the tape ends Mick turns towards Stevie and Lindsey.

Can you tell this is what I do for a living??(document behavior in the workplace). ROFL

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 10-08-2014 at 12:58 PM..
Old 10-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post

Then you see John count out the 1,2,3, FOUR cue for them all to bow…. Stevie and Lindsey kinda miss that --both times-- Stevie says something to Lindsey (presumably about that) he just keeps smiling.

Something was going on with Stevie and Mick…too funny
Well, Stevie was walking stiffly it seemed. I wondered if she was hurt. She looked like she was actually going to hold Mick's hand though, for the bow, but Mick had the hat in his hand. Stevie looked like she was asking Lindsey a question and she put her arm around his back, but he didn't seem to be answering.

I wish the tape had gone on longer.

Michele
Old 10-08-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
fascinating to watch all the little nuances..

Like: what was that interaction between Stevie and Mick during the bows after Songbird? Stevie comes out of the wings, Mick is standing back to the crowd, arms up, and Stevie gives him a look and a hand gesture with both hands as if gesturing for him to stay back and she shakes her head no and says something to him that looks like "no" or "don't" or something along those lines…

Right at the beginning of that Chris reaches and touches Stevie's arm like she thinks they will hug or something but Stevie is so focused on Mick and what she doesn't want him to do that she totally misses Christine's gesture.

Something was going on with Stevie and Mick…too funny. Wish I could have seen more, right where the tape ends Mick turns towards Stevie and Lindsey.

Can you tell this is what I do for a living??(document behavior in the workplace). ROFL
Stevie had a very serious look on her face walking toward LB. Maybe, it was from Mick. In fact, that serious face is definitely for Mick.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

watching again, I see at the second bow, Mick reaches over with his red top hat and sort of teasingly taps it against Stevie's foot, and she gives him a hand gesture to stop as they rise and then he turns to her and Lindsey and the tape stops. Would love to see a longer video of what comes next. Will have to check youtube
Old 10-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Stevie had a very serious look on her face walking toward LB. Maybe, it was from Mick. In fact, that serious face is definitely for Mick.
She had a serious look on her face as soon as she came around the corner. She was kind of frowny. Maybe she was telling Lindsey whatever Mick had done back stage when they were back there.

Michele
Old 10-08-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
She had a serious look on her face as soon as she came around the corner. She was kind of frowny. Maybe she was telling Lindsey whatever Mick had done back stage when they were back there.

Michele
That's what I figured, too. "Lindsey, don't let Mick even touch me."
Old 10-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
watching again, I see at the second bow, Mick reaches over with his red top hat and sort of teasingly taps it against Stevie's foot, and she gives him a hand gesture to stop as they rise and then he turns to her and Lindsey and the tape stops. Would love to see a longer video of what comes next. Will have to check youtube
What is up with that tape stopping?

Michele
Old 10-08-2014, 01:07 PM

At the very end you can see Mick start talking to Stevie and she puts her hand up. Lindsey starts to talk, too.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Elle, do you have a longer version or is this it?

Found this one from Hejira on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATkprC4V4gw&spfreload=1

but it's from Chris's side of the stage so you don't see much of anything of Stevie and Lindsey with the piano in the way except a short glimpse.

However you do see Chris give Mick some sort of hand signal when she stands up from the piano that seems little-- "back off"-ish but hard to tell just what it means.

maybe he was in rare form that night