Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-09-2015, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mick's Divorce Finalized

http://www.southcarolinasc.com/2015/...-is-finalised/

South Carolina

Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick set to go his own method again as divorce from 3rd wife Lynn Frankel is finalised. News Source

By Dan Cain - : 11:32 EST, 9 Dec. 2015 | Up to date: 11:32 EST, 9 Dec. 2015 Drummer Mick Fleetwood has divorced his 3rd wife, after 20 years of time of time of marriage.The Fleetwood Mac sticksman, 68, filed for legal separation from Lynn Frankel Fleetwood in Mar. 2013, still they remained legally married until a judicial judge finalised their divorce on Nov. 20 this yr.Courtroom records obtained by People magazine on Tues. reportedly exclude details on how the pair, who tied the knot in Jul. 1995 & have two kids, will divide their assets.Scroll down for video Go your personal method: Drummer Mick Fleetwood, 68, has divorced his 3rd wife Lynn Frankel, after 20 years of time of time of marriageThey additionally do not state how the drummer & his ex-wife will handle custody of their 13-year-old twin daughters Tessa & Ruby or whether or not child support shall be paid.A report from TMZ in 2013, claimed father-of-four Mick cited irreconcilable variations as the rationale for the separation. The web site claimed at the time in that the report stated Fleetwood wanted joint legal custody of the twosome’s daughters still wanted Lynn to have main physical custody.The Fleetwood Mac co-founder additionally claimed all of his premarital musical royalties & memorabilia have been his property. Back on stage: In 2013 the band (that includes John McVie, Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham & Mick Fleetwood in Oct. 2014) reunited lately for the profitable On With The Show world tour Ever-present: Fleetwood is the one member to have been within the band all through its whole 48-year historyWhen it involves relationships, Fleetwood has had a vibrant historical past.His 1st wife Jenny Boyd was the sister of George Harrison’s 1st wife Patti. The pair married in 1970 & had two daughters Lucy & Amy.After their marriage broke down, he became romantically involved with bandmate Stevie Nicks. Nevertheless, he shortly struck up a relationship with one of Nicks’s best buddies, Sara Recor.The connection injure Nicks & impressed her to put in writing the hit single Sara. Pleased families: It isn’t clear who will get custody of daughters Tessa & Ruby, seen right here with the pair in Jun. 2012Fleetwood & Sara, who eventually wed, have been ostracised by their buddies, together with the remaining of the band. …
Old 12-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/j...vorce-35655022

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS LOS ANGELES — Dec 8, 2015

Mick Fleetwood and his wife have finalized their divorce, ending a nearly two-decade marriage.

Court records obtained Tuesday show a judge granted the Fleetwood Mac co-founder's divorce from Lynn Frankel Fleetwood on Nov. 20.

The judgment does not contain any details on how the pair, who were married in July 1995, will divide their assets.

It also does not state how the drummer and his ex-wife will handle custody of their 13-year-old twin daughters or whether child support will be paid.

The Grammy Award winner filed for legal separation in March 2013, and the petition was later turned into a divorce case.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
http://www.southcarolinasc.com/2015/...-is-finalised/

South Carolina

Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick set to go his own method again as divorce from 3rd wife Lynn Frankel is finalised. News Source

By Dan Cain - : 11:32 EST, 9 Dec. 2015 | Up to date: 11:32 EST, 9 Dec. 2015 Drummer Mick Fleetwood has divorced his 3rd wife, after 20 years of time of time of marriage.The Fleetwood Mac sticksman, 68, filed for legal separation from Lynn Frankel Fleetwood in Mar. 2013, still they remained legally married until a judicial judge finalised their divorce on Nov. 20 this yr.Courtroom records obtained by People magazine on Tues. reportedly exclude details on how the pair, who tied the knot in Jul. 1995 & have two kids, will divide their assets.Scroll down for video Go your personal method: Drummer Mick Fleetwood, 68, has divorced his 3rd wife Lynn Frankel, after 20 years of time of time of marriageThey additionally do not state how the drummer & his ex-wife will handle custody of their 13-year-old twin daughters Tessa & Ruby or whether or not child support shall be paid.A report from TMZ in 2013, claimed father-of-four Mick cited irreconcilable variations as the rationale for the separation. The web site claimed at the time in that the report stated Fleetwood wanted joint legal custody of the twosome’s daughters still wanted Lynn to have main physical custody.The Fleetwood Mac co-founder additionally claimed all of his premarital musical royalties & memorabilia have been his property. Back on stage: In 2013 the band (that includes John McVie, Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham & Mick Fleetwood in Oct. 2014) reunited lately for the profitable On With The Show world tour Ever-present: Fleetwood is the one member to have been within the band all through its whole 48-year historyWhen it involves relationships, Fleetwood has had a vibrant historical past.His 1st wife Jenny Boyd was the sister of George Harrison’s 1st wife Patti. The pair married in 1970 & had two daughters Lucy & Amy.After their marriage broke down, he became romantically involved with bandmate Stevie Nicks. Nevertheless, he shortly struck up a relationship with one of Nicks’s best buddies, Sara Recor.The connection injure Nicks & impressed her to put in writing the hit single Sara. Pleased families: It isn’t clear who will get custody of daughters Tessa & Ruby, seen right here with the pair in Jun. 2012Fleetwood & Sara, who eventually wed, have been ostracised by their buddies, together with the remaining of the band. …
Was this written in English?
Old 12-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^You're right. I'll just post the actual People Magazine article.

BY NAJA RAYNE @najarayne 12/08/2015 AT 09:15 PM EST People Magazine

http://www.people.com/article/mick-f...orce-finalized

Musician Mick Fleetwood's divorce has been finalized, ending his marriage of nearly 20 years, PEOPLE can confirm.

Court records obtained by PEOPLE show that the divorce from his wife, Lynn Frankel Fleetwood, was granted on Nov. 20.

The couple has been married since 1995 and according to Billboard, Fleetwood filed for legal separation in early 2013 before their petition later became a divorce case.

Although the papers state that child and spousal support arrangements have been handled, the documents do not give details on payment or who will have custody of the pair's 13-year-old twin daughters, Tessa and Ruby.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Advice to Mick.Don't do it again.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Advice to Mick.Don't do it again.
Third time was not a charm. Why bother? Lindsey and John seem to be the only ones who have maintained stable marriages. It must be very lonely to be the spouse of someone who spends most of their time in a studio or touring the globe, constantly enjoying the acclaim of millions of people. Stevie is wise enough to know that dynamic isn't plausible for her.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 12-09-2015 at 11:28 PM..
Old 12-10-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
Third time was not a charm. Why bother? Lindsey and John seem to be the only ones who have maintained stable marriages. It must be very lonely to be the spouse of someone who spends most of their time in a studio or touring the globe, constantly enjoying the acclaim of millions of people. Stevie is wise enough to know that dynamic isn't plausible for her.
This is very true. Artists are also depressed when they are not working. So, it's a gamble to be with one. Says the artist... lolol
Old 12-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Senior Ledgie

Just please don't tell me that Mick and Stevie are dating again... that's all! They're better as friends and it was too messed up the first time around.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is so sad. It always makes me so sad when divorces happen. What happened to "For better or for worse"?
Old 12-17-2015, 01:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
This is very true. Artists are also depressed when they are not working. So, it's a gamble to be with one. Says the artist... lolol
Very true! And Mick's first love has always been FM. I think Lindsey and John can partition their lives where they can make marriage work. Mick can't, IMO.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Very true! And Mick's first love has always been FM. I think Lindsey and John can partition their lives where they can make marriage work. Mick can't, IMO.
Lindsey's wife is super hot!! I'm gay and I'd make time for her.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Divorce is real hard on the kids.I was one of them at 11 years old. Thats the thing I worry about.

Next time I hope he does a prenup for his own sake.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone know what exactly happened? Like why did it fall apart?
Old 12-20-2015, 10:42 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Lindsey's wife is super hot!! D
yup that itself is what probably helps him maintain a long term relationship

Last edited by olive; 12-20-2015 at 02:17 PM..
Old 12-20-2015, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
yup that itself is what probably helps him maintain a long term relationship
Looks/attraction usually get you in the door.. and help sustain a bit...
but personality and love keep it going long term...

and we all know what happens when two big egos collide..

And I feel that Stevie's ego is bigger than LB's these days...

But remember, when Lindsey and Stevie met.. they were virgin egos... which is beautiful and organic.