Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Leaving before the encores

What is the deal with people leaving the show before the encores. I was at the Boston show and was aghast to see droves of people running out of the place as if there was a fire!

The flee-ers seem poised to run before the last notes of Go Your Own Way. Did these people not shell out $125? Are they not true Fleetwood Mac fans? Doesn't anyone care to see "the whole" show?? What pissed me off most is that some of these people had better seats than I! lol

They just seemed more concerned with beating the crowds and traffic than enjoying the show. A huge number of people left after Don't Stop. To add to the confusion...the house lights went on then. I thought "Did they drop Goodbye Baby?"

By the time they wrapped up with that song, Stevie was singing to a house half full, with gapping pockets of empty seats on the floor, and people streaming out. It made for a very disconcerting ending to a great show.

To these so-called "fans," my advice to you is to stay home next time, and buy the DVD. Shame on you! lol
Old 10-01-2003, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I was too excited to see the rest of the arena, but I can guarantee you that no one in the first three rows left after GYOW. Why? Because I was screaming like a loony that there were three songs left. So, I made sure that the people that were in the front with me stayed. That's alright, though; the people who left probably couldn't appreciate Goodbye Baby like us harcodre fans do.