Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-28-2003, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink need some ticket buying advice....

hey guys. I need some ticket buying advice.....

Well, you know how I posted about that e-bay seller that decided not to sell the tickets at the last minute? Well, he has re-posted the same tickets with a "buy-it-know" only price of $199.99 for 2 tickets on the floor, which is still cheaper than buying through TicketMaster, but definitely not as cheap as they were going for in the first auction ($95!). The tickets are in Section 4, row Q. (the back of a section 2 sections back from the stage).

Are these tickets any good, or would I be better off just getting some cheaper upper-level tickets? I thought about just sitting by myself and getting a really great seat up front (there was a 6 row seat today on TM!), but I think I'd rather be with someone else and be sitting further back, plus I know the person I wanted to ask to go would be REALLY excited about going (my aunt, Fleetwood Mac fan :-). So, what do ya'll think?

adam
Old 08-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You may have trouble seeing that far back on the floor. I would sit on the risers sort of in the section we all sat in last time. But, I think you said you did not like that section. So, if you can deal with the madness of the foor seats, I say take them!!!! Also, I owuld be inclined not to trust this guy again and if he does not sell them, he will repost hopefully at a cheaper price.

Good Luck!!!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world