User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Ledgie

Default Greensboro 4/26?

Hi Everyone
More of a lurker.. I'm Shy But just wanted to let anyone out there interested in the Greensboro NC show that 4th row on Stevie's side has been coming up all day. I'm holding out for good seats for Charlotte but have been checking both Greensboro and Charlotte. Just checked Greensboro a few minutes ago and got Section A Row 4 seats 7 & 8.

Wendy

Well, I believe that love is a living thing
Born into our destinies
From a single moment of inspiration
And as it grows it changes your life forever
Old 04-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Yeah, I've been holding off for good Charlotte seats too. I should have taken the 9th row side stage seat when I pulled it, because now I'm not pulling ANY floor seats. But I thought the same thing a few weeks ago too when I wasn't pulling any floor seats either. So maybe I'll get lucky in the day or two before the show. If not, it's ok too .

I just pulled 12th row for Greensboro... but that's enough for me to drive up there. I work across the street from the Charlotte Arena, and only live about 2 miles from there. I'm so lazy!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Ledgie

Hey Louie
Yeah.. I've been checking Charlotte every day about once every hour. I keep getting the freaking same thing.. section 106 row H. I just checked Greensboro again and got the Section A row 4 so you should keep trying if you want it. Hopefully they'll release better for Charlotte next week. I'm driving up from Hillsborough/Durham area. Charlotte would be better for me, its easier to get a sitter for my kids for Saturday night and I got a good rate at the Omni for Sturday night. Hotels in Greensboro for Sunday night are outrageous!

Born into our destinies
Old 04-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Damn, that's pretty cool. I'm going to the Greensboro show but I got tickets WAY back in the back. I've seen the Mac once and Stevie once so it's not exactly like I won't be able to know the whole routine of what's going to happen but the whole reason I'm going is my girlfriend who is heading oversea's with the Marine's this summer and she likes Fleetwood Mac too (thanks to me) so as part of her going away present I'm taking her to see the Mac for the first time. So exciting!! I wish I had more money for better seats now. lol
Old 04-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Ledgie

What a great present for your girlfreind Kensi! I know you guys are going to have blast. I've turned my husband into a fan too. I've dragged him all over to see them and Stevie solo. You're from Durham? Thats where I was born and raised.

Born into our destinies
Old 04-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm going to Greensboro! I'm so excited. I got front row on Lindsey's side.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll be at the Greensboro show. I'm holding out for "day of" tickets. I may decide not to worry about being close up at the last minute.