Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Buckingham/Mc Vie

Let's do this! Release the album and screw the diva. It will be great and a fitting final album.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Let's do this! Release the album and screw the diva. It will be great and a fitting final album.
Will NEVER HAPPEN...FM will do nothing but whine & complain for 2 years about not working while waiting for Stevie to be ready for another tour...
Old 09-07-2016, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
Will NEVER HAPPEN...FM will do nothing but whine & complain for 2 years about not working while waiting for Stevie to be ready for another tour...
And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you.... cuz it's the only thing I wanna doooooo..

Old 09-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Not that it would ever happen, but I'd love to hear the music even if it weren't under the Fleetwood Mac moniker. A Buckingham McVie album and tour would be fascinating- they could play new music and deep cuts which aren't beholden to mass market appeal. Either as two solo sets or as one combined set, so many interesting possibilities. Alas, we have entered deep into dreamland.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Not that it would ever happen, but I'd love to hear the music even if it weren't under the Fleetwood Mac moniker. A Buckingham McVie album and tour would be fascinating- they could play new music and deep cuts which aren't beholden to mass market appeal. Either as two solo sets or as one combined set, so many interesting possibilities. Alas, we have entered deep into dreamland.
Well said. It's the possibilities.. Sad that it's a dream.. They really knock it out of the park.. oh well... back to mass media and nasal vocals..
Old 09-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There's only one moniker to use if it's Mick, John, Christine, and Lindsey, and it's not Buckingham McVie.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 09-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Isn't there already a Buckingham / McVie album= Tango in the Night
Old 09-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
but it's so nice to dream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
There's only one moniker to use if it's Mick, John, Christine, and Lindsey, and it's not Buckingham McVie.
agree. they are Fleetwood Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Isn't there already a Buckingham / McVie album= Tango in the Night
looks like you just reiterated Steve's point. they were called Fleetwood Mac.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
They or some of the rest of Fleetwood Mac are even greedier than Stevie.They are allowing her to dictate their every move and discontinued their "profound and prolific" production of new music because she doesn't feel like participating.If they had any cojones they would have completed it anyway.

Old 09-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Registered

they just came off a world tour a new album and tour wouldn't sell , Stevie said they had 2 years before a new tour pretty standard ,she can record 3 songs in 2 weeks have an album out in time to start a tour ..... it's everyone here who demand new music now we have a time line we have to wait ...

hopefully it will give John time to recuperate , those picture of him he did not look well let him rest

and ya'll have time to save for tickets .if Stevie is getting 560 with no m&g Mick is going to want to Match or get more and they certainly will up the $1275 ticket if they find out Dolly's getting $1975

Last edited by olive; 09-07-2016 at 09:38 PM..
Old 09-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
they just came off a world tour a new album and tour wouldn't sell , Stevie said they had 2 years before a new tour pretty standard ,she can record 3 songs in 2 weeks have an album out in time to start a tour ..... it's everyone here who demand new music now we have a time line we have to wait ...

hopefully it will give John time to recuperate , those picture of him he did not look well let him rest

and ya'll have time to save for tickets .if Stevie is getting 560 with no m&g Mick is going to want to Match or get more and they certainly will up the $1275 ticket if they find out Dolly's getting $1975
For those prices .I better spend a day or two with the artist which it better include room and board and eats.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 09-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Buckingham/McVie.It sounds like a attorneys firm or an CPA office.LOL.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 09-08-2016, 08:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Of course. But we all know Fleetwood Mac does not have the gumption to release an album sans Stevie anymore, so why should Lindsey and Christine's new music have to rot on the vine? All I am saying is I really don't care what name it is released under, I'd just like to hear it.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Of course. But we all know Fleetwood Mac does not have the gumption to release an album sans Stevie anymore, so why should Lindsey and Christine's new music have to rot on the vine? All I am saying is I really don't care what name it is released under, I'd just like to hear it.
however much i hate it, i'm moving closer to this opinion. i want that new music. plus BM tour would be a spectacular treat!

i guess another possibility (which is ridiculous! but new music has been sitting around for 4 years already so what's 2 more ) is to wait till the last FM cash grab tour is over and then release this new music as FM, sans SN. at that point Mick or anyone else should not have a problem with appeasing Stevie anymore in an effort to make sure she still tours with them and FM should be able to do whatever they want.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"